Donald Trump 2020

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MooseNSquirrel

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2009
Tis sad, but Donald Trump will win the election in November. I'm officially making the call here.

Unless something major (and unexpected) changes in the democratic primaries he will be our president for another 4 years. I'll retract my statement if I feel something major changed.

The slim margin that got him elected just isn't there anymore, EC or not. There is data showing that a not inconsiderate number of votes fell under the "he cant be worse than Hillary" bucket, and that those voters have completely abandoned him. The recent Democratic victories aren't an accident.

The core white Christian nationalist vote just isn't enough to get him over the hump. He is the most unpopular President in modern history with 4 years of immorality, crime and mismanagement under his belt. His support amongst women has tanked; that alone will be very difficult to overcome.

I do expect high voter turn out though, a majority of Americans want him out of office and in jail.

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
Since we're yanking this a little OT, I'll throw this out there, since
the ex-Fox newswoman just released this.
Ex-Fox News Reporter Courtney Friel Says Donald Trump Asked Her Over 'To Kiss'

“This proposition made it difficult for me to report with a straight face on Trump running for president,” she wrote, per the Daily News.
“It infuriated me that he would call all the women who shared stories of his bold advances liars. I totally believe them.”
“At least now I can joke that I could have banged the President — but I passed,” she added.

Watch for a tweet calling her a skanky, bleached blonde, who was a never-trumphumper.

BonzaiDuck

Lifer
Jun 30, 2004
I HAVE A THEORY, AND IT IS TROUBLING . . . . I checked the time and day that Trump's strike against Suleimani was ordered. If I'm not mistaken, it was January 2 and a day before Congress returned to session.

THEORY: Trump was jealous of a woman.

New Year's Day offered an uplifting respite to three years of Trump. It was the day of the CNN Special bio-documentary: "Linda Ronstadt: The Sound of My Voice". I remember myself watching it from beginning to end twice. It made me feel good about being an American, and I was delighted as the program laid bare the singer's roots, which are not that well known. She's basically Mexican-American. She comes from two families which had each achieved something before her. She grew up in a happy home where everybody sang and played music.

So Trump probably watched it. Like the Grinch stealing Christmas, it probably enraged him. It enraged him that someone in show-biz had so much talent, while he didn't. It enraged him because that someone was humble to a fault, always engaging in self-criticism. It enraged him because she was successful with her craft in so many venues.

So he couldn't let it stand. I can imagine him, sitting in front of the TV, hissing and snorting about the program, his impending impeachment and the entire tangle of troubles he'd made for himself.

"I'll show 'em. Think that a crippled rock star can steal the stage from ME-EEE??!! Upstage ME-EEE!? They have something comin'. I'll order that drone strike, and nobody will remember 'Sound of My Voice'!! Hahh--ha-ha-h-ha-haaah! Hahh-ha-ha-ha-haaah!"

Nov 8, 2012
After trumpy says that media reports serve as legal notice to congress

Lol going after him for a single bombing is absolutely roll on the floor laugh worthy. You guys really are going batshit crazy right? You're talking about a previous president that dropped drone bombs like crazy and this admin does one and you all froth at the mouth saying "HE DIDNT GET CONGRESSIONAL APPROVAL!1!""

You can cite all the old documents you want - This will Trump (hur dur) anything you can possibly offer until you repeal this turd of a bill: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Authorization_for_Use_of_Military_Force_Against_Terrorists

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
^^ now the constitution is just an old document

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Tis sad, but Donald Trump will win the election in November. I'm officially making the call here.

Unless something major (and unexpected) changes in the democratic primaries he will be our president for another 4 years. I'll retract my statement if I feel something major changed.

This SNL bit from the other week hit the nail on the head

Well, the only data we currently have to go by after 2016 are consistent, repeated, thrashings of Dems against Repubs in elections that they have historically lost, in districts that they never won, and especially major 30+ point swings in big Trump districts, towards Dems. ....so, unless you have something else to go by that challenges the actual data we have regarding the actual sentiment of the real American people that actually vote, then I'm just going to assume you are talking purely from the perspective of your own asshole. :)

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Lol going after him for a single bombing is absolutely roll on the floor laugh worthy. You guys really are going batshit crazy right? You're talking about a previous president that dropped drone bombs like crazy and this admin does one and you all froth at the mouth saying "HE DIDNT GET CONGRESSIONAL APPROVAL!1!""

You can cite all the old documents you want - This will Trump (hur dur) anything you can possibly offer until you repeal this turd of a bill: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Authorization_for_Use_of_Military_Force_Against_Terrorists

wow. just...absolutely zero concept of relevance, facts, or any logical adult means of discussing topics.

lol--wtf happened to you? :D

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
Well, the only data we currently have to go by after 2016 are consistent, repeated, thrashings of Dems against Repubs in elections that they have historically lost, in districts that they never won, and especially major 30+ point swings in big Trump districts, towards Dems. ....so, unless you have something else to go by that challenges the actual data we have regarding the actual sentiment of the real American people that actually vote, then I'm just going to assume you are talking purely from the perspective of your own asshole. :)
He's counting on help from Russia like last time.

Reactions: ch33zw1z

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
Also, selling space force hats for the campaign (using official branch logos on campaign merch is illegal but I don't think space force has one yet)

9a33a05f12c2a850c32fae7da2fc7764.jpg

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
Also, selling space force hats for the campaign (using official branch logos on campaign merch is illegal but I don't think space force has one yet)

Damn it I totally want one of those.
It's impossibly stupid, meta and mockable.

DAPUNISHER

Super Moderator CPU Forum Mod and Elite Member
Super Moderator
Aug 22, 2001

This timeline keeps getting worse, that logo looks like the spacecraft came from Buran pins

Status
Not open for further replies.