Did the Republicans actually pick up 12 seats in the election?

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Flynn should never have been prosecuted in the first place. WTF is wrong with you that you think the charges are dropped against the guy but the fucking partisan asshole judge continues with the case?

WTF is wrong with you that you feel that everything that doesn't go your way is because of some partisan conspiracy theory?
Flynn broke the law. That's why he was prosecuted. A judge's duty is to uphold the law. Partisanship has nothing to do with that. And now Flynn is conspiring with the President to commit treason against the Constitution. Something I note you have not objected to. Seems like your supposed devotion to law and order takes a backseat to your own partisanship.

Reactions: Pohemi and Meghan54

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
WTF is wrong with you that you feel that everything that doesn't go your way is because of some partisan conspiracy theory?
Flynn broke the law. That's why he was prosecuted. A judge's duty is to uphold the law. Partisanship has nothing to do with that. And now Flynn is conspiring with the President to commit treason against the Constitution. Something I note you have not objected to. Seems like your supposed devotion to law and order takes a backseat to your own partisanship.
These Trump supporters are fascists that live in a world of lies. They are garbage.

Reactions: Pohemi and nickqt

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
What a strange turnaround for Walsh. As of, what, a year ago the guy was still a flaming batshit nutball.
He's been anti Trump for at least a year now. Been following him on Twitter since around 2016 and watched his transformation as he realized that Trump is a piece of garbage

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
On one hand it's a big state, but on the other hand it's also a small state because there are only so many places in the state for lefty losers to live.

Walking, talking, breathing contradiction you're.
Deplorables manage to lie more than they breathe. Taj is like Donald Trump Jr. level of deplorable.

Reactions: Pohemi

NWRMidnight

Platinum Member
Jun 18, 2001
I also noticed his post left out the entire proposed map. Especially the area around Amarillo.
Yet, you still haven't addresses with any legitimate answer, what his post was about, and we are still waiting for you to give a legitimate answer, Or are you oblivious to what is right Infront of you, on the part of the map he did show? Of courses you are oblivious of the shit on your nose, so it won't be of any surprise if you are oblivious to what he is showing you in that part of the map.

edit: spelling

Last edited:

SMOGZINN

Lifer
Jun 17, 2005
I also noticed his post left out the entire proposed map. Especially the area around Amarillo.

Yes, his map was zoomed in to show the detail of District 21, so did not show the northern panhandle. What are you trying to point out about Amarillo,? That is is in district 31 which snakes around Lubbock, which they put in district 28 in order to break up the cities in the region and make sure that each are diluted down with a large area of rural voters? It is an astute observation. BTW, part of both of those districts are on this map, because they make their way all the way down to near Austin to get enough people in that mostly empty land to make sure Republicans win those seats.

• Love

Lanyap

Elite Member
Dec 23, 2000

There is a big blue link above the zoomed in map in the tweet he posted. All you have to do is click that link and it displays the whole state. Easy peasy.

Jul 9, 2009
Yet, you still haven't addresses with any legitimate answer, what his post was about, and we are still waiting for you to give a legitimate answer, Or are you oblivious to what is right Infront of you, on the part of the map he did show? Of courses you are oblivious of the shit on your nose, so it won't be of any surprise if you are oblivious to what he is showing you in that part of the map.

edit: spelling
In his post i also see a snaky District 5 and a strangely shaped District 18. Geographical shape means nothing, his post means less.

NWRMidnight

Platinum Member
Jun 18, 2001
In his post i also see a snaky District 5 and a strangely shaped District 18. Geographical shape means nothing, his post means less.

I don't recall him saying anything about the actual shape, but rather the 300 miles from the top point to the bottom point. The fact that you are not addressing what he said, where you, yourself has chosen to bring up the actual shape of the districts and "argue" that point (once again completely ignoring what he actually said), demonstrates you know damn well that the districts are fucked up. But you are to much of a piece of shit to man up and admit it, so you are trying to downplay it as nothing. Which In itself shows your dishonest and immoral character. But you don't care because your credibility can't go any lower, so why bother, right?

Last edited:
Reactions: dank69