Did the Republicans actually pick up 12 seats in the election?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

MrPickins

Diamond Member
May 24, 2003
No, Republicans use redistricting to get citizens of similar interests, jobs, economic reasons to be in the same district. You know to have a Representative actual try to support their constituents.

Which is why Austin/Travis County is split six ways to Sunday, right?

US Congressional District map:
pols_set15.jpg

Care to tell me what my heavily populated area of Travis county has in common with 100 miles of rural area to the north and east?

Last edited:

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
No, Republicans use redistricting to get citizens of similar interests, jobs, economic reasons to be in the same district. You know to have a Representative actual try to support their constituents.

Wrong. Republicans use redistricting so that representatives can pick their voters rather than the other way around.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
I'll take lying effortlessly for $1000, Alex.
I say let the Trumpers keep living in their fantasy world of self-serving lies and paranoid delusions. The more people they piss off, the less people who will vote for them, and those 12 seats aren't going to help them with the redistricting from the 2020 census. So Taj isn't going to keep gloating that his vote counts for more than others' votes for very much longer.

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004
Probably all that voter fraud that handed them the wins.

I can just say that with zero evidence, right?

Well we do know whenever voter fraud is found it’s alway conservatives. So I expect many are saying on the internet - very strongly & bigly - that republicans only won down ballot races via fraud. ;)
Wasn't it supposed to crash after Biden won?

Oh @imported_tajmahal was very certain of a lot of things:

Burn, Loot and Murder at work getting President Trump a win in Pennsylvania.

I'm still not tired of winning, so it'll be yet another President Trump win.

I figure this thread is one of the five steps of butthurt he’s working through.

Jul 9, 2009
Here's that 12th seat, it seems it's still in play even with the efforts of a Democratic Judge.

If the Republicans win it it will leave the House at Democrats 222 to Republicans 213. Wow who thought it would be that close?

Jul 9, 2009
Well we do know whenever voter fraud is found it’s alway conservatives. So I expect many are saying on the internet - very strongly & bigly - that republicans only won down ballot races via fraud. ;)

Oh @imported_tajmahal was very certain of a lot of things:

I figure this thread is one of the five steps of butthurt he’s working through.
"Alway (sic) conservatives" Tee up another blatant lie for me .

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
Here's that 12th seat, it seems it's still in play even with the efforts of a Democratic Judge.

If the Republicans win it it will leave the House at Democrats 222 to Republicans 213. Wow who thought it would be that close?
Who would have think this many people were that stupid? I know I did.

But at least Trump lost. In the meantime we are going to have to figure out how to govern a populace that has shown nearly half of them are political imbeciles led by pathological cult leaders they worship, such as yourself. As you have so dearly demonstrated in this thread.

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009
Oh no! I am stunned by your attack. Here have a sip.

I like your little advertisement for vote fraud in Georgia.

Again, while you've been missed (LOLOLOLOLOLOLLLLLLLLLLL), you are again one of the most ignorant, willfully so, that post on this board. Where in nickqt's sig is ANY voting fraud condoned or spoken about?

JD50

Lifer
Sep 4, 2005
Claiming widespread election fraud in one thread while bragging about Republican wins in another thread, how Trumpian.

Reactions: alexruiz and Vic

BurnItDwn

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
i come to poop in this troll thread. However, i see its already overflowing with poop. Most disgusting bathroom ever. I leave, to go someplace else cleaner to poop.

Reactions: Meghan54

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
Lol ... I'm waiting for these cultists to start floating the idea that there is no evidence that the election even happened let alone election fraud.

I expect that claim to arrive soon enough…

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
Just going to put this out there if you are a democracy loving hardworking individual tired of being tajs wage slave you COULD migrate to Scandinavia, we’d love to have you.. 5 day work week 37 hours / week and 6-7 weeks paid vacation, childrens first and second sick day, socialized healthcare and education plus much more. Apply now. Come get some of that American dream.

Do you also get an army of zombie minks when you immigrate? Cuz that would be cool.

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
Which is why Austin/Travis County is split six ways to Sunday, right?

US Congressional District map:
pols_set15.jpg

Care to tell me what my heavily populated area of Travis county has in common with 100 miles of rural area to the north and east?
what do south austin, alamo heights, and leakey have in common? @imported_tajmahal

Jul 9, 2009
Who would have think this many people were that stupid? I know I did.

But at least Trump lost. In the meantime we are going to have to figure out how to govern a populace that has shown nearly half of them are political imbeciles led by pathological cult leaders they worship, such as yourself. As you have so dearly demonstrated in this thread.
I find it funny that you think that half your fellow citizens are imbeciles and need to be lead, informed, taught by such as you. I also find it funny that such an ignorant piece of trash as yourself places yourself so far above your fellow citizens.

Good luck with that.