Despite what George W. Bush thinks, Ohio and Indiana are not in the "Middle East"

Page 9 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

dababus

Platinum Member
Apr 11, 2000
I know that many Muslims are tolerant and they don't say all the trash like what i said two days ago. But you can't say that they won't say all this trash. you never know what's in someone's heart.

But the reason, i went out of control is because of Israel's stubborness. First they would you force and kill the civilians. Then they would deny it and won't let the international committee to come to Israel and see if they have committed war crimes or not. If you haven't done something, then why don't you let the international community to come and investigate.

Isreal's attitude have become too much arrogant and stubborn. The only language they understand is probably the arms language. Look at the hardlined jews/zionists. They are willing to kill their prime minister if Barak allowed more concessions to the Palestinains.

Sohcan

Platinum Member
Oct 10, 1999
Grrrr, I'm sorry dadabus....I came in late and didn't read the entire thread, and I missed your apology. I'm sorry for going off on you. :(

DABANSHEE

Banned
Dec 8, 1999
Ah, but the ethnic cleansing by the Israelis was done after the Geneva Convention & the 1907 Hague Covention (of human rights of those under occupation) came into play.

So the fact is that Israelis are war criminals & seeing the govt itelf committed those crimes(breaking article 49 paragraph 6 of the Geneva Convention in regards to a occupying force confiscating lands & putting there own settlers on it), Israel is a war criminal state.

Now as we all know if one finances a crime it makes one just as guilty as the person who committed the crime.

Well seeing as the US govt bankrolls Israel to the tune of $25 billion a decade & US citizens (through Jewish charities) also bankroll another Israel another $50 billion a decade, it means the war crimes of Israel) are finance by the US.

Which make the US a war criminal state itself, By such acts under international law then one can say Palestinians have the right not just to kill occupying Israelis but Americans too.

Now you may say that only a small proportion of the Israeli budget is US funded, but in fact a good 8% of the budget comes from American funds & arround 15% of Israel's GDP comes from Jewish America charities & investments & investmwents by American companies because of the tax subsidies, etc.

Now the simple fact is just a 5% difference is the difference between a economic basketcase & a having a booming economy, so by that fact the US is bankrolling Israel.

Are you all happy that your tax dollars have driven over 4 million Palestinians out of their homes & off their lands & into refugee camps & in so doing has turned the whole Arab world against the US.

MrPALCO

Banned
Nov 14, 1999
The only path to peace is....with Israel in authority.

Like it or not...that is how it will be...:)

cfredc

Jul 19, 2000
Mr. Palco: or it could be the other way around... palenstines in power and the jews out... there will be peace ;)

dababus

Platinum Member
Apr 11, 2000
Mr.Palconot again. You are starting the conflict in which we would know where to start but would not know where to end. What does your willmeans. Please, don't say that it is God's will.

MrPALCO

Banned
Nov 14, 1999
As it is Written..force will be the only language the outlaw will respond to.

So be it.....sweetness under the leadership of a benevolent Theocracy... is on the other side...:)

MrPALCO

Banned
Nov 14, 1999

<< To bad there isn't such a thing as a Benevolent Theocracy. >>

Soon it will come to Power..:)

pen^2

Banned
Apr 1, 2000
i didnt know we had a televangelist on this board! oh my what is this world coming to? :(

MrPALCO

Banned
Nov 14, 1999
The Benevolent Theocracy... is the final World Government.

Bush? A servant who will do as he is directed...:)

The goal?......to contain the outlaw....so that the innocent may enjoy ...shalom..:)

lowtech1

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2000
Some of the comments in this forum sickening me, because of the opinionated people from the outside looking in that doesn?t have a clue off what it is like to live in a war zone. It is all perfectly fine for all of us to judge who is right &amp; who is wrong, and this is the kind of mentality that the extremis look for so they can have an excuse to violently act out their desires. (Personally I believe that the Israelis is the bully, but it doesn?t justified the killing by neither side)

Haven?t you all read All Quiet In The Western Front? It shown that people talk of justice, heroes &amp; sacrifices, but it is fine and dandy for those people to preach in their safe &amp; comfortable home. There is no hero &amp; no triumph in war, except for pointless sacrifice of young lives. I don?t know how you all feel about sacrifices, but I will not volunteer my love ones ?to be the first on the block to have my son come home in a pine box?. And, not only the young arms men &amp; their family suffer, but the innocent civilians that happen to live in the war zone suffer too.

We talk of God and how righteous He/She/It is, but it seem to be that we uses the God name in vain to justified our ruthless way. What we should do for this situation is to pray to our benevolent ?God? to bring peace &amp; hope to the suffering people of the region. And, the UN should force a negotiation and enforce both side to live up to their agreement other wise we will stop all trade &amp; aid to the region.

My 2c

UG

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Dabanshee;

Palistians recently murdered two Israeli prisioners 'of war' (by your own implicit definition) in their custody, against the letter and law of the Geneva Convention. Won't you equally speak out against the Palistinians as war criminals?

Arafat has murdered approximately 39 people over the years. Why aren't you speaking out about him and calling for him to be brought to justice.

Why do you suppose the Palistinian adults are sacrificing their children to the Israelies? Why do you suppose they are hiding behind their children and not confronting the Israelies mano-a-mano?

Are the Palistinians themselves not criminally negligent for encouraging their children to participate in life-threatening situations.

Would you let, even encourage, your own children to throw rocks at the local bullies so that you didn't have to put your own person at life-threatening risk?

Why don't the Palistinian adult males send their women to do their fighting for them? Are they still not running low on children?

DABANSHEE

Banned
Dec 8, 1999
That was a civilan mob that kill those 2 soldiers, even the Israeli information ministry aknowledges that the Palestinian policy try to protect them - one even gave one of the Isrealis his spare Palestinian police shirt then they tried to smuggle them out the back, but the mob was there too. 2 of the police are still in hospital from the injurues they sustained trying to protect them from the mob.

UG

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Civilians can't be war criminals? Why doesn't the PA more properly provide to its policing forces the tools necessasry to do its law enforcement duties? Is the official PA policy to not restrict the ability of its civilians to do its bidding for it, for the publicity only it can attract to the issue of Palistinians need for their own nation state?

Civilians may have done the deed, but they were permitted the opportunity by the Palistinian Authority. They certainly weren't prevented from doing it by the PA.

UG

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Actually, I'd make it so that the first person to die by the other's hand, the survivor's side loses.

403;

If you don't like the contents of my short's, getting the hell out of them isn't going to help you.

chess9

Elite member
Apr 15, 2000
Red:

We won't be cutting off aid to Israel any time soon. We have had a 53 year relationship with the Israeli government and it has probably gotten stronger every year. Israel is more likely to become the 51st state than Puerto Rico.
Stopping aid won't stop the killing of 12 year old boys. (I categorically do not support the bloodshed.) I have some mild sympathy for the Palestinians because of their unique position and the way they've been kicked around for so long by the British and the Israelies, but the Israelies are our allies and must stay that way for many reasons too numerous and complex to get into in this thread tonight. (I've been up since 4 a.m., so I'm running on adrenaline right now.)

Cuttin off aid WOULD probably make things worse for the Palestinians, by the way. Maybe someone else feels like spelling that out in detail. I'm too tired.

UG or Zippy probably fully understand.

403Forbidden

Banned
May 4, 2000

<< If you don't like the contents of my short's, get the hell out of them. >>

I'm not in them, I'm in NYC. But I can smell you ass all the way from Egypt...or is
that your breath? yuk hahahaha

UG

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
You think you smell my ass, but what you actually smell is your own adolescent charm.

UG

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Red;

Cogent point. Works for me. As for your points about the settlers, you make another.

Perhaps what is needed is a buffer zone between Israel and Palistine where only the militant wackos can live and battle amongst themselves leaving the moderates to life together peaceably.