Despite what George W. Bush thinks, Ohio and Indiana are not in the "Middle East"

DirkBelig

Banned
Oct 15, 1999
{Steps away to avoid being singed in the flames that are incoming}

BOTH sides in this conflict have been pretty bad actors, but you can't criticize Israel, lest you be accused of being an anti-Semitic Nazi or something.

These people have been killing each other for 2000 years and all the whoring that Clinton has been doing to get a Nobel Peace Prize (must...build...legacy...) for his failing "peace process" bullchit has accomplished nothing!

Peace won't come until one side thumps the other into submission and forces terms upon the loser. I say, we just let them kill each other off and have the survivor call us then.

wolf550e

Golden Member
May 22, 2000
yeah, what DirkBelig sayed. let us nuke the arabs and then we will call you. but the UN will not have anything against killing, say... 600,000,000 muslim people world wide, right?

Ulfwald

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
May 27, 2000
Ok, here is my solution to WHOLE thing.

Withdraw our peace keeping troops
Withdraw ALL foriegn aid
Call in all debts owed to us
Pull out of the UN, and NATO

Let them duke it out among themselves.

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
Sadly enough I'm starting to think the same as Dirkbelig. When I heard that clinton had helped a peace agreement I was like &quot;yeah right!&quot;. Now I'm like &quot;Screw these guys. If they want to act like animals and kill each other so be it.&quot; Yes it will hurt our economy and that sucks but both parties are acting idiotic in this - and frankly I expected more out of Israel. If I had to point fingers I'd put more blame on them in this matter.

Let them kill each other. No side is going to be happy afterwards, even the &quot;victor&quot; will be suffering from the effects of war. And for what?

CinderElmo

Jun 23, 2000
STOP THE PRESSES!!! Israel disregards the UN!!!

JERUSALEM - (Independent Wire) &quot;A usually cooperative Israel has taken a most unusual course of action -- electing to use the sheets of paper containing the text the International Community's condemnation of their actions and wiping their A$$ with it.&quot; Stay tuned for more info on this shocking, and unforseen, development in the MidEast Peace Process.

;)

Raspewtin

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 1999

<< I say, we just let them kill each other off and have the survivor call us then. >>

I agree. Withdrawing aid would be a great start.

DAM

Diamond Member
Jan 10, 2000
i dont think we should withdraw, i think we should run in there take all their oil then leave. and laugh at them as we leave.

dam()

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
OK I agree with Dam's slightly modified version. THEN we laugh. Alternatively I think we should erect a massive wall so that the entire trouble-making middle east is stuck in there forever. First we'll make underground pipes to suck their oil away.

Passions

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2000
yeah real mature responses here, lets just sit back and watch them kill each other. yeah.

pen^2

Banned
Apr 1, 2000
MrPALCO, where is the logic???
if you wanna be a racist invader i got nothing mo to say bout ya....

zippy

Diamond Member
Nov 10, 1999

<< Israel refuses to cooperate with UN - More proof that Israel needs to be pushed into the sea!!! >>

You friggin' moron. I bet you believe all of the Palestinian Propaganda about how the Holocaust never happened too. I bet you didn't know that Arafat, literally days after signing the Oslo agreement, said that Palestinian flags will dominate Israel.

Have you heard the news, THE PALESTINIANS HAVE GUNS! Wait, thats not news, its been like that. Today was the bloodiest &quot;battle&quot; yet. Palestinians used a line of broken down cars as a makeshift bunker then fired upon Israeli soldiers with live ammo...the Israeli soldiers promptly retreated then fired back killing some Palestinians. Ya know what, I commend the soldiers. They were fired upon first (as they have been...) and they retalliated as they were trained to do and I don't care that a 15 year old Palestinian and a 13 year old Palestinian were killed, if their parents had ANY knowledge of how to be a responsible parent they would NOT have allowed their children to go fire on armored, armed soldiers. Also, Arafat had all Palestinian schools closed, I wonder why? Hmmm...sympathy? Might he be using these children who want to be heros as martyrs?

403Forbidden, are you Muslim or just an extremely biased outsider looking in on something that you have no business discussing? Have you heard about the arson at the Temple in Syracuse, I wonder who did that?! :| Just a day before the arson there was a pro-Israeli rally at a nearby Temple, btw. I wonder if that had anything to do with it. Also, about 2 weeks before that there was a pro-Palestinian rally a few miles away.

zippy

Diamond Member
Nov 10, 1999
Oh, also, the PLO charter has NOT been changed from saying that the goal was to push the Jews/Israelis into the sea even though it was supposed to due to previous &quot;treaties.&quot;

[/u]READ THIS ARTICLE[/u]:

Here is the article, &quot;The aim, as ever, is not peace but Israel,&quot; by George Will published in today's paper:

<< Jerusalem- Since 1948, when Israel was founded on one sixth of 1 percent of the land carelessly called &quot;the Arab world,&quot; the conflict has not been about what land Israel should occupy but whether is should occupy any land.

Today, and as usual, the problem is not that Israel is being provocative, but that Israel's being is provocative. And now the potentially lethal asymmetry in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict is this: Israel's government desperately wants to end the conflict, the Palestinian Authority fiercely wants to win it.

Israel has more dimensions of interlocking and overlappying divisions than any other democracy. However, right now it is more united than it has been in years. United, but not enjoying it. At Camp David in July, Ehud Barak offered Yasser Arafat concessions so sweeping they shattered public support for his government, which means he must now have early elections or cobble together a &quot;national emergency&quot; government. Bur Barak, gifted at looking on the bright side, says, &quot;I made it possible for our people ... at least to be united by the sense of no choice.&quot; That counts as the bright side here

Barak's discovery, if indeed he has made it, that Arafat wants nother less than the liquidation of Israel, is akin to Jimmy Carter's discovery, rather late in the 20th century (the 1979 invasion of Afghanistan), of Moscow's evil. Never mind Arafat's decades-long career of terrorism and genocidal rhetoric. In 1993, on the day he signed the Declaration of POriniciples of the Oslo peace process, Jordanian television broadcast an Arafat speech vowing that the Palestinian flag &quot;will fly over the walls of Jerusalem, the churches of Jerusalem, the mosques of Jerusalem.&quot;

Here is another belated discovery: Israel's principle enemies are anti-Semitic. They always have been. In 1921, in a memorandum to Britain's colonial secretary, Winston Churchill, Palestine's most priminent families argued against a Jewish settlement: &quot;If Russia and Poland, with their spacious countries, were unable to tolerate them, how could Europe expect Palestine to welcome them. ...Will the Jew, on coming to Palestin, change his skin and lose all those qualities which have hitherto made him an object of dislike to the nations?&quot;

Eight decades later, five and a half decades after the Holocaust (which Palestinian Authority propagada denies happened) and five years after agreeing at Oslo to shop anti-Semitic propaganda, the Palestinian Authority's newspaper Al-Hayat Al-Jadida (Nov. 7, 1998) said:

&quot;Corruption is a Jewish trait worldwide ... one can seldom find corruption that was not materminded by the Jews or that Hews are not responsible for ... they would use the most basic despicable ways to realize their aim, so long as those who might be affected were non-Jews. A Jew would cross any line if it were in his interest.&quot;

Daniel Pipes, director of the Middle Easy Forum, warns that &quot;as the rejection of Israel has taken on a less secular and more Islamic complexion, it has also gained a deeper resonance among ordinary Arabs, with Israel's existance now cast as an affront to God's will.&quot;

Unlike Egypt's Anwar Sada or Jordan's King Hussein, who prepared their publics for acceptance of Israel, the Palestinian Authority is tutoring another generation i &quot;rejectionism.&quot; But then, Palestinians have long been execrably led. In the First World War their leaders sided with Turkey, which ruled Palestine and was on the war's losing side. Palestinian leaders sided with Hitler in the Second World War, with the Soviet Union during the Cold War and with Saddam Hussein in the Gulf War. Today, sad to say but not necessary to say, there are no Palestinian leaders who can be Israel's &quot;partners for peace.&quot;
>>

-The Post-Standard, page A-12, Friday, October 20, 2000.

403Forbidden

Banned
May 4, 2000
Zippy,

Can you give a coherent excuse as to why Israel refuses to cooperate with the UN? The Palestinians have cooperated. IT IS ISRAEL WHO ARE THE TROUBLE MAKERS

No I am not Muslim.

pen^2

Banned
Apr 1, 2000
what does holocaust have anything to do with unlawful occupation? yeah, the forefathers of americas had their guns too, except they used those against the british. this just doesnt make a freakin sense how you guys support israel. i could understand the need for a strategic ally in the middle east inthe cold war era as far as the US diplomacy is conerned; but dont let the moral issue be one of your reasons - you are aiding the wrong side.

edit: i was beside myself posting the message... maybe it wasnt too clear.

pen^2

Banned
Apr 1, 2000
i got here cuz my parents brought me to this world, not becauze of your god you cant prove that exists in any way.

Jumpem

Lifer
Sep 21, 2000
The Jews are in their God given land. The Jews used to be to known as Israelites, hence the state of Israel. If you read the Old Testament you will gain a full understanding of the events at hand and their history.