Dems keep saying Healthcare bill lowers costs

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

totalnoob

Golden Member
Jul 17, 2009
Take care of yourself Nemesis..and please don't intentionally kill yourself on December 11th like I'm sure some of your crazy brethren will do. I want you to be here on 12/13 so I can lol @ you.

nick1985

Lifer
Dec 29, 2002
Nemesis you ass, you hijacked my thread. May you be banished to the 8th ring of hell.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
What would happen in the world today if Science told people whats about to happen . It would be ugly . Your links are only blogs to settle the wild beast which is man into living like everthing goes on without change to the galaxy and our solar system . I understand you afraid its OK but denying that we entered the dark rift is not science fact . Its calming of the masses . nothing more.

Last edited:

nick1985

Lifer
Dec 29, 2002
No I didn't Obama care will never happen and I expanded on why I have that belief .

Yes you did.

Wish you were here

hell.jpg

paperfist

Diamond Member
Nov 30, 2000
www.the-teh.com
Is the anti christ a person or an idea?

hmm depends on whether or not you believe in a god(s) or not I guess. I was just reading up on Nostradamus and his prophecy of 'Mabus' and wondered if that's what you meant.

Any big government program lowers costs if the program includes enough tax increases and those tax increase actually becomes reality. That's what Obama and the democrats are doing.

Politicians are getting smarter these days, they learn to package their programs with bunch of add-ons and make the whole package an easier sell. Let's see if Americans are dumb enough to just eat it up.

It has nothing to do with how dumb or smart American are, as we no longer have a choice in the matter. We don't directly vote on health care and those we choose to represent us don't care to listen.

Nothing the government does with perhaps the exception of the lotto generates income and those whole program was 'sold' to use as a deficit reducer and that's why proof of it showing otherwise is relevant.

Last edited:

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
At about 2 min. into this its explained how your statement is false and the nasa blog is false. This is science fact , Not conjector. Note the sign wave . Which shows how we move in relation to the central core of or galaxy . This is science fact, It occurs every 26,000 years or there abouts .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HUc62XYpvI

HumblePie

Lifer
Oct 30, 2000
nick1985,

Unfortunately, I am unable to watch the video and give an accurate rebuttal.

However, suffice it to say, my interpretation of the bill is that this is just one small step forward. That this is the start by establishing a foothold and then as time goes on, incorporating more cost saving changes. The bill doesn't even take full effect until a decade from now. As it is, it's suppose to start small and incremental so that changes can be made as needed during the following years. As such, there is no major cost efficient plans laid out yet. I knew originally the claims made by some that the HC bill would save X amount was crap. There are several fundamental changes that need to be in place that have ramifications for several industries that touch the HC industry before costs begin to come down. I outlined a few of these with a thread I started weeks ago.

However, I have to ask you this. Just because the bill currently may or may not address costs right now, is that a reason to shoot it down? Must we give a huge, pigeon-holed, piece of legislature through all at once? Or start more simply and get a framework going that we add on to as needed?

nick1985

Lifer
Dec 29, 2002
However, I have to ask you this. Just because the bill currently may or may not address costs right now, is that a reason to shoot it down?

Yes. Shifting control of 1/6 of our economy to the federal government, which has its own Constitutional questions, for a shot in the dark of MAYBE reducing costs decades down the road is incredibly silly if not downright retarded.

totalnoob

Golden Member
Jul 17, 2009
At about 2 min. into this its explained how your statement is false and the nasa blog is false. This is science fact , Not conjector. Note the sign wave . Which shows how we move in relation to the central core of or galaxy . This is science fact, It occurs every 26,000 years or there abouts .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HUc62XYpvI

Yes..NASA scientists and astronomers all over the world are lying to us. Instead we should trust the opinion of a Youtube uploader named BURSTER1. lolol Post some science nem. Post a link to something in a peer reviewed journal. Do you really think every PHD on earth is trying to keep this hidden from the public? P.S. Take a spelling class for God's sake. I've seen 8 year olds with better grammar.

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
Yes. Shifting control of 1/6 of our economy to the federal government, which has its own Constitutional questions, for a shot in the dark of MAYBE reducing costs decades down the road is incredibly silly if not downright retarded.

the feds already controlled more than 1/2 of that 1/6.

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
no government agencies run at a profit...any surplus is moved to another entity.

Sort of scary opening up our health care to that.

It' sad all these big government votes taking place.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
That's the point, Republicans don't believe in Science.

I not a repubican .I have voted for the person not the party . I have voted more times than not for dems. I just didn't vote last election because no men were running . Only animals.

Last edited:

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Yes..NASA scientists and astronomers all over the world are lying to us. Instead we should trust the opinion of a Youtube uploader named BURSTER1. lolol Post some science nem. Post a link to something in a peer reviewed journal. Do you really think every PHD on earth is trying to keep this hidden from the public? P.S. Take a spelling class for God's sake. I've seen 8 year olds with better grammar.

Lets give this topic back to OP . Attacking only shows your bitterness .Idon't care to see that. May judgment on you be fair.

Last edited:

James Bond

Diamond Member
Jan 21, 2005
Lets give this topic back to OP . Attacking only shows your bitterness .Idon't care to see that. May judgement on you be fair.

Are you kidding? He asks for some actual proof and you decide to stop debating?

You're a joke.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Are you kidding? He asks for some actual proof and you decide to stop debating?

You're a joke.

Well good I hope you enjoyed your laugh. But I have already presented my links . The OP stepped in and said give me back my topic . It is his thread . Start another topic on subject .

Throckmorton

Lifer
Aug 23, 2007

Dude. Are you completely ignorant of reality? There is no new federal health insurance, much less turning over the 1/2 private part of the 1/6 to the federal government.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
Dude. Are you completely ignorant of reality? There is no new federal health insurance, much less turning over the 1/2 private part of the 1/6 to the federal government.

But there are changes in who controls insurance. You have a chronic condition and need that premium plan? Congrats, your are screwed.

Max out that FSA for the same reason? Same thing.

The government isn't offering new plans, they're just taking control of the old and screwing people they didn't bother to tell were going to get screwed.

nobodyknows

Diamond Member
Sep 28, 2008
But there are changes in who controls insurance. You have a chronic condition and need that premium plan? Congrats, your are screwed.

Max out that FSA for the same reason? Same thing.

The government isn't offering new plans, they're just taking control of the old and screwing people they didn't bother to tell were going to get screwed.

As someone in the health care industry you of all people shouldn realize that health care isn't cheap. I guess it's a case of who's bull is being gored, no?