Dems keep saying Healthcare bill lowers costs

XZeroII

Lifer
Jun 30, 2001
It has been stated (I read a couple articles after the bill was passed) that this bill has nothing at all in it to lower costs except for a single study to be commissioned on ways to lower costs. Even democrats admit it. I'm not sure why people keep thinking otherwise.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WOLkfnIlXI&feature=channel

At 2:30, Paul Ryan refutes those claims, and shows how its actually creating more of a deficit.

Can any supporters of this bill refute what Paul Ryan is saying, or are his points valid?

As much as Paul has basicly said the trueth here. I could care less. I really haven't said much about health care because of the time frame. 2 men in the world today well defeat this bill . Just 2 Godly rightious men will end this debate . How will they do this ? By simply uttering of words. They will not prophesied. For prophecy looks forward . These 2 men will utter words and those words will be for that time . This bill tho passed will never see the light of day . Lets say california has a 10x earth shaker this year. The medical cost alone would bankrupt this country let alone bankrupt an already bankrupt california.

This bill will never bare fruit ever . So it was written so shall it be.

Last edited:

Slick5150

Diamond Member
Nov 10, 2001
As much as Paul has basicly said the trueth here. I could care less. I really haven't said much about health care because of the time frame. 2 men in the world today well defeat this bill . Just 2 Godly rightious men will end this debate . How will they do this ? By simply uttering of words. They will not prophesied. For prophecy looks forward . These 2 men will utter words and those words will be for that time . This bill tho passed will never see the light of day . Lets say california has a 10x earth shaker this year. The medical cost alone would bankrupt this country let alone bankrupt an already bankrupt california.

Uhhh. Wha?

Tristicus

Diamond Member
Feb 2, 2008
www.wallpapereuphoria.com

What the fuck...

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Uhhh. Wha?

I'm guessing the 2 Witnesses, as Prophesied in the Book of Revelations, have a Hate On for this Bill. Somehow, assuming they will exist, I think they'd have bigger fish to fry than some random Nations HealthCare Policy.

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
I assure you plenty of people will be denied quality coverage as soon as the screaming roar of "costs" comes into play. Politicians will buy votes with cost savings.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001

One of them is Yule Brenner?

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
I'm guessing the 2 Witnesses, as Prophesied in the Book of Revelations, have a Hate On for this Bill. Somehow, assuming they will exist, I think they'd have bigger fish to fry than some random Nations HealthCare Policy.

No one said least of all me that the 2 witnesses in revelation . Have a hate for anyone or anything. No were did I write they hate the health care bill. I said because of the time frame this bill will never be enforced. Meaning whats coming will cause so much sufferring and hardship that the new bill will never be inplace and even if it were it would fail miserably . we haven't printed enough money to pay for the health care of this destruction. Thats why I said I could careless about this bill. It will be a non event.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
No one said least of all me that the 2 witnesses in revelation . Have a hate for anyone or anything. No were did I write they hate the health care bill. I said because of the time frame this bill will never be enforced. Meaning whats coming will cause so much sufferring and hardship that the new bill will never be inplace and even if it were it would fail miserably . we haven't printed enough money to pay for the health care of this destruction. Thats why I said I could careless about this bill. It will be a non event.

Your family get togethers must be a real hoot:rolleyes:

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
Dems keep saying Healthcare bill lowers costs

At 2:30, Paul Ryan refutes those claims, and shows how its actually creating more of a deficit.

Can any supporters of this bill refute what Paul Ryan is saying, or are his points valid?

What do you feel your life is worth?

Do you feel you should check the plumbing once in a while or just drop dead because doing a check would "create more of a deficit"?

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis 1

What the fuck...

There are many Republicans especially in here that don't value life until it is their own on the line.

They are awesome at faking it though especially with their fake outrage on abortion.

Last edited by a moderator:

Anarchist420

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
Anyone who actually believes it will lower the costs is on crack.

It will both increase the deficit and increase health care costs.

The sooner it's repealed or shot down as Unconstitutional by the High Court, the sooner we're saved from being delivered to hell in a handbasket.

The Democrats know that, that's why they don't want this for themselves. Bill Clinton's big money pimpin' ass went to an expensive Presbyterian hospital and Ted Kennedy got really expensive care. The Democrats piss me off, they're SUPPOSED to be the civil servants, rather than me.

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
Anyone who actually believes it will lower the costs is on crack.

It will both increase the deficit and increase health care costs.

The sooner it's repealed or shot down as Unconstitutional by the High Court, the sooner we're saved from being delivered to hell in a handbasket.

The Democrats know that, that's why they don't want this for themselves. Bill Clinton's big money pimpin' ass went to an expensive Presbyterian hospital and Ted Kennedy got really expensive care. The Democrats piss me off, they're SUPPOSED to be the civil servants, rather than me.

Don't like it you are free to leave to somewhere more suited to your tastes.

nick1985

Lifer
Dec 29, 2002
What do you feel your life is worth?

Do you feel you should check the plumbing once in a while or just drop dead because doing a check would "create more of a deficit"?

Me going for a check-up does not add to the deficit. I'm one of the few remaining Americans who doesn't rely on government handouts to sustain myself. You see Dave, I may be very young, but I applied myself and got a good job and now I am reaping the benefits of my hard work. I know you are a colossal fuck-up in life, so you probably wouldn't know what the fuck I am talking about.

Jiggz

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2001

If Paul will just stop reading and understanding the darn bill and start listening, he'll realize that its actually deficit neutral and lowers med cost! Right? (eyes roll . . .)

nick1985

Lifer
Dec 29, 2002
So can anyone refute Ryan's claims?

BTW I'm genuinely asking...I'm not trying to troll

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
Me going for a check-up does not add to the deficit. I'm one of the few remaining Americans who doesn't rely on government handouts to sustain myself. You see Dave, I may be very young, but I applied myself and got a good job and now I am reaping the benefits of my hard work. I know you are a colossal fuck-up in life, so you probably wouldn't know what the fuck I am talking about.

You didn't answer the question. What is your life worth?

Sep 29, 2004
There is a part of government whos job it is to determine what the costs or cost savings will be. In 10 years, it is supposed to save $2 billion or trillion or some crap.

I say what Warren Buffett says. We will not know the outcome for many years to come. No one knows the answer to this complex problems with a multitude of inputs and assumptions about population, employment, etc. To many people give an answer because they are asked when the answer is I don't know.

All i know is that this is a Robin Hood bill. It takes from the rich and gives to the poor. I quite frankly don't give a shit about rich people owing a bigger debt to society. The same society that made them rich. They'll still have more than the rest of us so people need to just stop saying that they are the job creators and that they'll have to fire people and such nonsense.

nick1985

Lifer
Dec 29, 2002
There is a part of government whos job it is to determine what the costs or cost savings will be. In 10 years, it is supposed to save $2 billion or trillion or some crap.

Did you watch the video in the OP? Ryan refutes all of that. I was wondering if his claims were valid.

Ronstang

Lifer
Jul 8, 2000
Why would the Dems want to control costs and actually make our system work? They want it to break so they can take it over with their single payer BS. They think all of you are so dumb that you won't even notice, or you won't care, that they are the idiots that have been breaking it for decades. This latest bill is nothing but the final death blow.

TruePaige

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 2006
Why would the Dems want to control costs and actually make our system work? They want it to break so they can take it over with their single payer BS. They think all of you are so dumb that you won't even notice, or you won't care, that they are the idiots that have been breaking it for decades. This latest bill is nothing but the final death blow.

Your conspiracy theory sounds pretty good as well. :)

I wish that was true! Single payer can't come fast enough.