Crowd Beats, Strips & Robs Tourist On St. Patrick’s Day; Incident Caught On*Camera

peonyu

Platinum Member
Mar 12, 2003
White man in the streets of a Black dominated neighborhood gets beat up and robbed...Not surprising. And you can tell he was being singled out just by watching the hootchy mamas shaking their out of shape ass on him as though he would want that. :x

M0RPH

Diamond Member
Dec 7, 2003
Black people love free stuff.

You may have been trying to be funny. If you were serious, be advised that crude racial bigotry of this sort is not allowed here. Please consider this your one warning.

Perknose
Forum Director

Last edited by a moderator:

davmat787

Diamond Member
Nov 30, 2010
Tourists are guests of our country, and often targeted due to not being familiar with their surroundings as much as a native.

I am actually in favor of harsher sentencing for crimes committed against tourists/foreigners, after all they are our guests and make easy targets. We have harsher sentencing for crimes committed within 1000 feet of schools, hate crimes, .etc, why not add tourists to that list as well?

Any one else think this is a good, or bad idea?

NoStateofMind

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2005
one of the comments I agree with. If it were a bunch of white people beating and robbing a black man there would be threats of riots, called a hate crime along with being racist. However the roles are reverse and the outcry will be a whimper.

This is one good reason to always carry a gun. First reach and a pop will be all that will be needed.

rpsgc

Sep 22, 2004
Didn't you heard? Black people can't be racist.

This is 'MERICA! "Minorities" will never be convicted of hate crimes.

Capt Caveman

Lifer
Jan 30, 2005

Oh really - Seven black California teens charged with beating Hispanic youth

Seven black teenagers are facing assault and hate crime charges for an attack on a 15-year-old Hispanic student who was punched and kicked repeatedly on his way home from a Southern California school, the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department said.

Well, you learned something today.

Icepick

Diamond Member
Nov 1, 2004
Any way you slice it, this is disgusting.

This seems more like a crime of opportunity than a hate crime. These thugs saw a guy who was out of his element, drunk and most importantly, alone. They saw an opportunity to be assh**es and they seized it by humiliating him in public. Hopefully each of the people involved will be identified and arrested.

Icepick

Diamond Member
Nov 1, 2004
one of the comments I agree with. If it were a bunch of white people beating and robbing a black man there would be threats of riots, called a hate crime along with being racist. However the roles are reverse and the outcry will be a whimper.

This is one good reason to always carry a gun. First reach and a pop will be all that will be needed.

This is a lie.

And another lie.

BUTCH1

Lifer
Jul 15, 2000
I don't thing a gun would have helped him much, he looked pretty drunk. Bad idea to be that toasted and wandering around an unfamiliar city..

Sinsear

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2007
Savages.

Go ahead and ban me for speaking the truth.

The use of "savages" to describe blacks, even blacks behaving this badly, is not allowed here for reasons of civility that seem to escape you.

Perknose
Forum Director

Last edited by a moderator:

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
Sadly this very incident repeats itself over and over...it's rare this makes news as it just points out a problem no one wants to take on.

Siddhartha

Lifer
Oct 17, 1999
In response to the complaints that:
1. Blacks are a danger to whites.
2. The media ignores blacks attacking whites.

I recommend:

A. Keep a video record of black on white attacks.
B. Get spokespeople to champion this issue to the media.
C. Get media time to keep the issue in front of people's faces. FOX News is the first outlet that comes to mind.

FaaR

Golden Member
Dec 28, 2007
However the roles are reverse and the outcry will be a whimper.
So you assume then that the majority of attacks by black people on pink people are racially motivated, rather than merely opportunism? Ie, statistically, a pink person is more affluent than a black, and thus a "better" robbing victim.

Yeah, that's a great idea... You try bringing a gun through airport security as a tourist... Try convincing them with "this is just in case a black person tries to rob me!", I'm sure that'll work just swell. ;)

Sheesh... Some people!

FuzzyBee

Diamond Member
Jan 22, 2000
In response to the complaints that:
1. Blacks are a danger to whites.
2. The media ignores blacks attacking whites.

I think that the issue may not be "ignoring" of attacks, but that the media drums up race whenever a white attacks a black, as opposed to not mentioning race when a black attacks a white. If you don't see that as a double standard, perhaps you should visit a mental ophthalmologist.

Joepublic2

Golden Member
Jan 22, 2005
The eroding white man rights club is out in full force today... nothing new. Been grumbling louder and louder since Obama came along.

As a white man I'd like to know what rights I have not afforded to minorities in the US so I can start exercising them immediately. Thank you! Besides the right to score higher on standardized tests and get bumped out of a slot at school and have the media downplay it if my store get robbed by a gang of "youths".

Dari

Lifer
Oct 25, 2002

Not really. There would be protests if nothing was done to prosecute or punish the criminals.

Dari

Lifer
Oct 25, 2002
Sadly this very incident repeats itself over and over...it's rare this makes news as it just points out a problem no one wants to take on.

And this happens a lot more between blacks than other races. Not sure why you think the media is unreporting it, lol.

MustISO

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Making the death penalty/life in prison applicable to this kind of crime should be a deterrent. At the very least it would get criminals like this out of society where they don't deserve to be.