Credibility alert! ************

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

evident

Lifer
Apr 5, 2005
OBAMA IS A MUSLIM HOMOSEXUAL LOVING TERRORIST DUH HE IS A SECRET SPY FOR INDONESIA

BladeVenom

Lifer
Jun 2, 2005
Originally posted by: cubby1223
Originally posted by: HomerJS
Lets get some intellegent responses here.....

As if you could inspire anything even remotely resembling intelligence.

I vote neither. The problems with this economy are far more vast than who is currently sitting in the President's chair.

Exactly, the Whitehouse was asking for tighter regulations back in 2003. Congress and the financial institutes are responsible. Obama was in the pocket book of Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae. He had gotten $126,349 from them.

Evander

Golden Member
Jun 18, 2001
For those who say Obama didn't contribute to the crisis, how would you respond to this video?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...tation_id=event_597487
I don't agree with that video's conclusion to support McCain, and I'm not saying Bush and McCain didn't contribute to the crisis, but I'd like to hear from Obama supporters what they think of the video

edit: for some reason I can't direct link to that video click this link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...FrdCJY&feature=related
and then click where it says "click here to play updated video"

edit 2: the above edit was working, but now it says video unavailable- stupid youtube. This works though:
http://www.leechvideo.com/video/view4393732.html

OneOfTheseDays

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2000
Don't pay these ignorant fucks any attention.

Democrats won the Presidency and have sizable margins in Congress. We got what we wanted, now lets get this nation back on track.

Conservatives can either come along and join us in repairing this nation or they can sit back and cry. America could care less, they are with Obama right now and want him to succeed.

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
Topic Title: Credibility alert! ************
Topic Summary: Rush Limbaugh says Obama is reponsible for our economic problems

Hopefully this gets this vile blowhard asshole off the air

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Yeah this news (so called) was on CNN.
They need to stop reporting this nonsense.
Jus because some high paid nutcase with ditto
head followers says something, doesn?t create
the need to report it.
Another bored reporter slacking on the job.
Probably spent the day playing xbox, then realized
he needed to turn in some news article before 5pm to cnn.

Also reported Ann Coulter said "something" today too along the same line,
reported on cnn.
Hey, my dog took a dump today in the front yard CNN, where's the 24/7
coverage on THAT??? :roll:

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: sportage
the need to report it.

reported on cnn.

It is Newsworthy, to a degree, because of the following those people have.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Right now If I was to point fingures I would have to point at Clinton . pushing equal access to credit markets by minorities. Than 9/11. I would say the idiot in the white house had nothing to do with credit problem . Bush didn't get us into IRAQ by himself. Dems pushed it just as hard. Lets see how fast they get us out of Iraq. LOL

Bush is just to stupid to have caused any off it. So what! He wasn't smart enough to fix anything either. Lets see how the Dems fix a problem they created.

I personnelly don't care if I lose everthing I have as far as $$$ goes . No big deal . Fact is A would love to see all americans at same level all poor . Because were never going to be all rich . I believe in equal rights . So equally poor sounds fair to me . Lets see who the survivors are. I was looking at wifes 401 K its ugly man . Only 50 % The other 50% is doing fine until the real facts hit the streets. Than I exspect all 401Ks to carry the same balance Zero dollars.

Just for the record . Myself and others predicted this over a year ago in this forum . We were quikly given tinfoil hats and flamed, I love my hat.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Originally posted by: sportage
the need to report it.

reported on cnn.

I think your on to something here. Censorship . Sounds good . Has any tried it.

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: Nemesis 1
Right now If I was to point fingures I would have to point at Clinton . pushing equal access to credit markets by minorities. Than 9/11. I would say the idiot in the white house had nothing to do with credit problem . Bush didn't get us into IRAQ by himself. Dems pushed it just as hard. Lets see how fast they get us out of Iraq. LOL

Bush is just to stupid to have caused any off it. So what! He wasn't smart enough to fix anything either. Lets see how the Dems fix a problem they created.

I personnelly don't care if I lose everthing I have as far as $$$ goes . No big deal . Fact is A would love to see all americans at same level all poor . Because were never going to be all rich . I believe in equal rights . So equally poor sounds fair to me . Lets see who the survivors are. I was looking at wifes 401 K its ugly man . Only 50 % The other 50% is doing fine until the real facts hit the streets. Than I exspect all 401Ks to carry the same balance Zero dollars.

Just for the record . Myself and others predicted this over a year ago in this forum . We were quikly given tinfoil hats and flamed, I love my hat.

So much Fail, makes one wonder how you breath.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
I suspect I breath a lot easier than tho does. I been planning for this for years and Iam very well prepared. Trueth is in other post . I been same since day 1 . But many here have changed . WHY?

chess9

Elite member
Apr 15, 2000
I voted for Obama.

He's certainly the reason.

The thought of the Messiah and End Times has brought our entire economy to its knees.

With God just around the corner, who needs money?

Only Rush has the eyes to see the TRUTH!

REPENT, YE SINNERS!

-Robert

Robor

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Extelleron
I don't think Bush is the main cause of the economic problems nor do I think that he could have averted them with legislation, but there is no doubt he has had more of an affect and should shoulder a heck of a lot more responsibility than a senator who has been in Washington for 4 years. Anyone who thinks differently is just a disingenuous partisan hack.

Fixed with bluntness to make a point.

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
I suspect I breath a lot easier than tho does. I been planning for this for years and Iam very well prepared. Trueth is in other post . I been same since day 1 . But many here have changed . WHY?

??

Holding the same Opinion/Position is not a virtue. It's more like a lack of ability to Learn.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Yep my wife voted for him also . I only voted local elections . We actually voted in a known drug dealer . These people that did this are not drug users. But given a choice the drug dealer beat out the old corrupt mayor. We also seated 2 councilman . Yet another drug dealer and a woman with low self esteem . These were voted in over the SO called were smarter bunch . Now the 3 unseated are worried. They should be Jail is in there future.

After 2 days of listening to the news and reviewing some info I gave her after the fact . She said what I have done . I just laughed and said you did nothing wrong Being ignorant not a sin . She asked why didn't you show me this stuff befor. I simplely told her your vote is a hugh deal . Its not my place to help you decide. I said you have a PC . The info was available if you wanted it.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Originally posted by: sandorski

??

Holding the same Opinion/Position is not a virtue. It's more like a lack of ability to Learn.

I agree I hope you learn alot in next 3 years . Sincerly.

Robor

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: BladeVenom
Originally posted by: cubby1223
Originally posted by: HomerJS
Lets get some intellegent responses here.....

As if you could inspire anything even remotely resembling intelligence.

I vote neither. The problems with this economy are far more vast than who is currently sitting in the President's chair.

Exactly, the Whitehouse was asking for tighter regulations back in 2003. Congress and the financial institutes are responsible. Obama was in the pocket book of Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae. He had gotten $126,349 from them.

So one senator with one vote had more influence than the president? Um, yeah. Great logic.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Originally posted by: Robor
I don't think Bush is the main cause of the economic problems nor do I think that he could have averted them with legislation, but there is no doubt he has had more of an affect and should shoulder a heck of a lot more responsibility than a senator who has been in Washington for 4 years. Anyone who thinks differently is just a disingenuous partisan hack.

I wanted to quote orginal . But this is good . Extelleron . Bush tried to push leg. threw congress Dems blocked matter of public record.

Robor

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Robor

I wanted to quote orginal . But this is good . Extelleron . Bush tried to push leg. threw congress Dems blocked matter of public record.

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't GWB and the (R)'s have a majority from 2000-2006? Either way, this thread and poll are comparing the blame with Obama and GWB. Who has more power? A senator with 1 vote or the POTUS?

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
Truth be told, it was really Christopher Columbus who is the real villain. As they say, Columbus took a chance, and look at the fine mess we are in now. Get it right Limbaugh, in your Rush to judgment.

Gone is the noble savage, immediately enslaved and worked to death digging new Gold mines, the temples of the Aztecs, long ago looted, how dare Obama bring forth a sense of fair play, or question the very greed that makes the super rich richer.

But us democrats owe Limbaugh, Fox news, and Karl Rove a great debt for our success in 2008, for these demagogic butcher of logic have gotten the GOP to believe that their stinking public policy will always get them reelected, and when the GOP starts believing Limbaugh, its only the GOP that pays the price.

Propaganda and the great lie can be an asset, but the wise never believe in their own lies.

BMW540I6speed

Golden Member
Aug 26, 2005
This is what it's gonna be like every weekday for the next four years. Rush has three frickkin' hours a day to fill with his particular brand of bilgewater. If someone's dog shits in a neighbor's yard somewhere, Rush is going to blame it on Obama or 'liberals'.

I do confess to being amazed at how the man can go on and on and on like a burst asshole about the same tired crap going on decades now, and yet somehow still make it sound fresh and vital to his cloth-eared listeners.

One thing about Rush. He knows his core audience. And while there are some listeners that can think critically about what he's talking about and see he's full of shit. But those listeners are in the minority. A majority of them are, what's a nice way of saying it....dumb as a box of rocks. And when they hear "Obama recession" they think "Obama recession". They don't think, Oh, heck Rush is just talking about the DOW; they think, and will regurgitate if given the opportunity, that the recession is Obama's fault. And Rush plays them like a violin.

By conflating things (the entire economy with the DOW), he gets many of his listeners to think the whole recession is Obama's fault. And he throws in completely off the wall bullshit too, like Russia and their missiles and bankrupting the coal industry. He knows his audience, and he just throws as much crap up there as possible and lets the undiscerning take whatever they want.

But, even in this instance, Rush isn't just blaming the post-election drops on Obama, he's blaming the whole 4,000 point drop on Obama "That 4,000-point drop, that was also due to Obama." He also spread more manure like " He wants to bankrupt the coal industry." and " He's not facing a sinking economy. That's exactly right. He's causing it! He is causing the sinking economy." Like a good little "entertainer" he knows how to entertain his driftwood listeners.

He's full of Shit, and those, un-discerning listeners, swallow it all and beg for more. It's pathetic.

OCGuy

Lifer
Jul 12, 2000
Originally posted by: BMW540I6speed
This is what it's gonna be like every weekday for the next four years. Rush has three frickkin' hours a day to fill with his particular brand of bilgewater. If someone's dog shits in a neighbor's yard somewhere, Rush is going to blame it on Obama or 'liberals'.

You mean like the lefties blaming the US for everything bad that goes on in the world?

For at least the last 3.5 years, no matter what happened on earth, we were responsible. I think the only thing that didnt get tied to us was Darfur, but i'm sure someone has done it.

brencat

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2007
I agree I hope you learn alot in next 3 years . Sincerly.

And I sincerely hope you learn to spell and use grammar correctly. You're a nice guy but your posts are giving me a headache!