Covid-19 in the White House (Trump valet & Pence Press Secretary)

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Feb 4, 2009
He is losing his shit because infections in the White House show how badly he has failed and how much of a lie it is that the US is “Ready” to reopen.

Also he is a well know germaphobe probably the only thing he is honest about. He has stated it numerous times.

alien42

Lifer
Nov 28, 2004
Got a recap for a brother that can't stand to hear that baboon talk?

it's less than two minutes and i've cued up the right time...

unfortunately this video doesn't show it, but that was an asian american reporter he was talking to. when you get caught being a little racist, tuck your tail between your legs and run.

ultimatebob

Lifer
Jul 1, 2001

when you get caught being a little racist, tuck your tail between your legs and run.

People used to laugh when I said that Trump's campaign slogan should be "Make casual racism great again!". They aren't laughing anymore.

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
He is losing his shit because infections in the White House show how badly he has failed and how much of a lie it is that the US is “Ready” to reopen.

I look at it this way: Trump's ability to shield himself from the consequences of his actions, and the general FYGM attitude of modern conservatives, doesn't work against a virus. That's what scares him -- that the virus doesn't care about his ego, his money or his power, it'll happily make him just as sick as anyone else.

Reactions: dank69

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005

unfortunately this video doesn't show it, but that was an asian american reporter he was talking to. when you get caught being a little racist, tuck your tail between your legs and run.
Holy shit, anyone with a brain is horrified, the chuds are turned on.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
I look at it this way: Trump's ability to shield himself from the consequences of his actions, and the general FYGM attitude of modern conservatives, doesn't work against a virus. That's what scares him -- that the virus doesn't care about his ego, his money or his power, it'll happily make him just as sick as anyone else.
Absolutely.

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000

Cowardly POS. The orange menace is incapable of answering the tough questions.
Like the little boy on the playground taking his ball home when he doesn't like the participants and how they act.

Pathetic.
Remember when President Obama pulled these shenanigans and what did the reporters do?

Oh, wait..................................................

Reactions: skyking

[DHT]Osiris

Lifer
Dec 15, 2015

Fucking coward.

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
Like the little boy on the playground taking his ball home when he doesn't like the participants and how they act.

Pathetic.
Remember when President Obama pulled these shenanigans and what did the reporters do?

It's mind-blowing.
I wouldn't even call it a tough question even, just a logical question after his rambling, pointless boasting about numbers that didn't matter, or accomplishments he had nothing to do with, and even if he did, it still falls short.

Yes, we're doing a lot more testing today, but it's still not enough.

His admin is testing scores of people routinely, and it's still not a perfect prevention, common people will never get this level of access, but he's out there telling people to hurry up and go back out in public.

And he can't even address that schizophrenia without making racist remarks, childish responses, or even a clear train of thought.

So he walks out? What kind of leader walks out?

This is the "tough guy" as these Trumpers worship?
He's a fucking baby, and there is no plan for keeping us safe.

Lanyap

Elite Member
Dec 23, 2000
"Nasty" Asian American reporter made the president of the United States run away. So sad.

alien42

Lifer
Nov 28, 2004
"Nasty" Asian American reporter made the president of the United States run away. So sad.

he managed to combine a little racism and sexism in one statement. i don't think i've heard him tell a male reporter that their question was nasty but he has done it to females at least a dozen times.

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000

He's such a weak and pathetic little bitch. You wonder how even the Nazis that are the only people who still support manage to even maintain their support.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Well, I see that you've all seen the live or the excerpts of today's presser fiasco. Very stable genius... yea. Welcome to the reality show called who's the biggest coward in the world.

skyking

Lifer
Nov 21, 2001
I thought that was Jim Bakers silver solution............
yes Bakker. Those hands out shitheels look the same to me.

On the briefing video, wow. What a loser. His "nasty" comments are always reserved for women.

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015

Pathetic.

This is a video of Obama going into the lion's den and answering questions that Republicans lob at him, back in 2010. Andt that's current VP Pence on the far right (pun intended) on the video thumbnail. Like an hour worth of Republicans trying to trip him up, and of course he makes them look like the mother fucking morons they were, and are.

Just a decade ago we had a competent, center-right politician in the White House.

This current Strongman is a bully who runs away when anyone even threatens to fight back on his firehose of falsehood bullshit. He's a fucking coward.

allisolm

Elite Member
Administrator
Jan 2, 2001
Waiting for the backpedaling...

I'm sure that very soon we will get all kinds of explanations from his cronies as to why we all misinterpreted what he said and how he really meant something entirely different and how it's all the mean media's fault.

outriding

Diamond Member
Feb 20, 2002

I'm sure that very soon we will get all kinds of explanations from his cronies as to why we all misinterpreted what he said and how he really meant something entirely different and how it's all the mean media's fault.

Thats not what he said..

Thats not what he meant..

We cannot understand the level of he smarts..

etc...

etc...

Chud logic..

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
Sad thing is, if he would just come out and state he truly meant that racist remark, his base would just embrace him even more.

DrunkenSano

Diamond Member
Aug 8, 2008

Media was being mean to him again, that is totally unacceptable. No one can be mean to glorious dear leader of the United States of Trumpmerica. He had every right to walk away from the big bad meanies, such bullies, terrible bullies. He's going to create a great new world without any horrible media bullies.

ultimatebob

Lifer
Jul 1, 2001

I don't know... it sounded like he was trying to blame China for COVID-19 again. That's pretty much the standard message from Trump right now. I don't think that he meant for it to sound racist, but when it did because of who was asking the question, the media pounced on the opportunity like a pack of rabid dogs.

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
I don't know... it sounded like he was trying to blame China for COVID-19 again. That's pretty much the standard message from Trump right now. I don't think that he meant for it to sound racist, but when it did because of who was asking the question, the media pounced on the opportunity like a pack of rabid dogs.

I'm kinda on this fence too. I don't think Trump's neurons fire fast enough to connect Asian Reporter to China. He does hate getting hardballed by women since he tries to project this alpha dominance that is nothing but a cheap, fake gold veneer. If there's any bias under the hood to this exchange it's more gender than race.

It's much more simple.

Woman asks Question.
Trump doesn't answer.
Woman asks again.
Trump gets angry.
Nasty woman.
Go ask China.