Covid-19 in the White House (Trump valet & Pence Press Secretary)

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
It would be ironic if both Trump and Pence get incapacitated by the virus. Guess who next in-line to be President Nancy Pelosi. That would make the right heads explode.
Yea, one of those 2 month bouts. They can still live, I guess.

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
So I’m expecting positive tests for them Sunday or Monday. And I can see them being irresponsible and still allow Stephen Miller to goto the WH. Well better to infect as many as possible.

Reactions: zinfamous

alien42

Lifer
Nov 28, 2004
it is being reported that both of these cases were asymptomatic, which cranks the hypocrisy level to new heights.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Trump says he will be tested for “”antibodies “”.
Does Trump believe he has already “”had”” the virus?
Or, does Trump believe “”god”” gave him the antibodies because Donald Trump is gods chosen one.
This is pretty pathetic, to be tested for antibodies and not having had the virus, yet... people that HAVE had the virus and recovered can’t get an antibody test.

Lanyap

Elite Member
Dec 23, 2000
So I’m expecting positive tests for them Sunday or Monday. And I can see them being irresponsible and still allow Stephen Miller to goto the WH. Well better to infect as many as possible.

If both wind up on ventilators you know they will try to bypass the constitution. I hope they get good ventilators, cough, cough.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Naw.... Trump won't die even if he does catch the virus. Pence either.
Then, say Trump gets it, has minimal symptoms, recovers, and then Trump would really think the virus was way blown out of proportion. Trump would order the entire economy to fully open up claiming the virus is no worse than the flu. SO I think it better that Trump nor Pence catch this because if they do and they survive, it will become much worse for everyone else. No.... I think god is after Donald Trump and its just a matter of time. I'm thinking something bigger than a virus, something more like a giant meteor falling on his head. I can see it now, Donald Trump plans one of his rallies despite the risks to his audience, a giant meteor falls thru the roof crushing Donald like a bug, the people look on stunned, then enormous applause breaks out among the crowd. Free at last, free at last. Or, something like when Dorthy melted the wicked witch and the flying monkeys were sooooo happy.

alien42

Lifer
Nov 28, 2004
If we already know that kissing will transmit it, so what does it really matter if f****** will too?

that was my first thought, then i heard a medical expert say that the virus can stay in the reproductive system for weeks to months after recovery. this also does not mean that it is necessarily transmittable, we just don't know.

allisolm

Elite Member
Administrator
Jan 2, 2001
Gee. Three guesses...and the first 2 don't count. Which person in this picture has the virus? And it was taken just yesterday. We don't need no stinkin' masks. Sure. :rolleyes:

200508193528-katie-miller-reuters-large-169.jpg

SteveGrabowski

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2014
that was my first thought, then i heard a medical expert say that the virus can stay in the reproductive system for weeks to months after recovery. this also does not mean that it is necessarily transmittable, we just don't know.

So does this mean I have to wash my hands before I jerk off and not just after? shit

• Haha
Reactions: soundforbjt

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
Gee. Three guesses...and the first 2 don't count. Which person in this picture has the virus? And it was taken just yesterday. We don't need no stinkin' masks. Sure. :rolleyes:

200508193528-katie-miller-reuters-large-169.jpg

Darwin awards incoming.

allisolm

Elite Member
Administrator
Jan 2, 2001
Ivanka's personal assistant plus 11 Secret Service members have tested positive.

That report, however, is a bit loosey goosey in that apparently her assistant has been working from home for 2 months and has had no contact with her for weeks and so far there is no indication that any of the Secret Service individuals have a connection to the White House. We'll have to wait a bit on all that to get more details.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
May she take out the Trump Pence disaster and her piece of shit husband. Cytokine storms for everyone!

Seriously. Getting these sociopath traitors out of office in any way possible will mean fewer Americans dying.