Covid-19 in the White House (Trump valet & Pence Press Secretary)

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

senseamp

Lifer
Feb 5, 2006
It is not to my knowledge an STD
They found traces in semen, but unless both participants are wearing PPE or it's a glory-hole situation, you are probably in close enough proximity to transmit it respiratory way first.

Feb 4, 2009
Meh, he will just claim he has the antibodies now and is immune because of his BIGLY immune system. Plus a side serving of good genes and such.

Feb 4, 2009
Pretty much redundant. If one find themselves in the act of intercourse with a covid carrier, they are and already have been engaged in activity that has infected them.

Also per what I read this isn’t unusual for Corona type viruses.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
No need to quarantine Trump, just need to quarantine his mouth and his ass because the same stuff comes out of both ends.

Same goes for his family. They take after their dad, just a 'lil bit slower in the head when it comes to defending him. The Trump gene pool will hopefully succumb to Darwin's position on that so hey, something to look forward to.

After Trump leaves office, the real side of him that his position now shields him from persecution will have vanished in a puff of toxic smoke and his supporters will treat him the same way Trump treats those sycophant stooges that he hires/fires on a regular basis. Next!

SteveGrabowski

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2014
Now one of Pence's staffers is positive. So it if it kills them both we get President Pelosi, correct?

Feb 4, 2009
Trump and Pence were to catch it and appear to ready to kick the bucket, you would see a huge push by republicans and foxnews to challenge the current law.
Also there would be lots of celebration

Again they would have to die simultaneously, the one who lasts longer would be sworn into office in a hospital bed then immediately name a new VP.
What could happen is they both become very sick and Nancy takes over for a brief time but even this is extremely unlikely, they’d both literally have to be in a coma at the same time.

**I am not saying I want this result just talking**

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
Trump and Pence were to catch it and appear to ready to kick the bucket, you would see a huge push by republicans and foxnews to challenge the current law.
Also there would be lots of celebration
One of Trumps last actions would be to appoint his heir to the thrown of the king president. He views himself as a King, thus Eric is rightfully the next president in the event of his death.

ShookKnight

Dec 12, 2019
And he lost his mind over it; https://news.yahoo.com/trump-reportedly-got-lava-level-212000774.html

But, you? You need to go out, get exposed to COVID19 and it sucks if you die.

This is how an indifferent elite behaves; he sends you off to your death and suggests you do things that won't help you out, but actually harm you (i.e. inject disinfectant into your lungs). Or, do indifferent elites wear tan suits and use Grey Poupon mustard?? I don't know the meaning of things....

repoman0

Diamond Member
Jun 17, 2010
The useless moron has helped convince millions of idiots that the pandemic is fake. It’s perfectly fitting justice if he gets it, then eats shit and dies. I’ll have a huge grin on my face for weeks if he does. Useless evil fuckers who actively make the world a worse place make me very happy indeed when they leave it, not going to pretend otherwise. Fuck your feelings

m8d

Nov 5, 2012
It would be ironic if both Trump and Pence get incapacitated by the virus. Guess who next in-line to be President Nancy Pelosi. That would make the right heads explode.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
And he lost his mind over it; https://news.yahoo.com/trump-reportedly-got-lava-level-212000774.html

But, you? You need to go out, get exposed to COVID19 and it sucks if you die.

This is how an indifferent elite behaves; he sends you off to your death and suggests you do things that won't help you out, but actually harm you (i.e. inject disinfectant into your lungs). Or, do indifferent elites wear tan suits and use Grey Poupon mustard?? I don't know the meaning of things....
So not so much a warrior eh? Anybody surprised?