Corsair H110i GTX Giving me a Headache...

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

AntDX3162

Mar 2, 2016
The best stress test is a real-world test. Say a Sony Vegas render then watch those temps. I think some CPU burn-in test are far too beyond what goes on in the real-world and would damage it. If it pass the test then OK but the chip really significantly degraded if it's at the upper-limit.

If it can past say a 10 minute render then it's good. Gaming shouldn't tax the CPU like a render. A render is a more real-world test.

Crescendo

Sep 30, 2014
When I'm using SONY VEGAS I get about 70-80% usage and I get around 62-65c. On CSGO and games that use 30-50% CPU I get around 45-50c and if I run AIDA64 I get 65-70c this is with stock settings and voltage is 1.175.

That seems high to me... shouldn't I be seeing around 50-60c running AIDA64 especially stock @ 1.175v? But anyways with the setup how it's is my fan pump speed at full speed? that's plugged into the CPU_fan header on the motherboard? Does this default pump speed to 100%? because honestly I can't even tell if my pump is working, I can hear it I can feel a vibration in the cable but can't tell if that's just the fan.

BonzaiDuck

Lifer
Jun 30, 2004
I'm personally just glad that I dumped my plans to use an AiO or AiO-custom cooler and went for a high-end heatpipe instead.

As much as people like these Corsair AiO's, I've seen a lot of frustration over them.