Choose 7 people to survive.

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Parasitic

Diamond Member
Aug 17, 2002
Originally posted by: rivan
Survive in what context? As in to carry on the human race, or as in be pulled from a sinking boat?

If I have the duty to carry on human race then this is my list:

1. Me
2. Elisha Cuthbert
3. Camilla Belle
4. Isla Fisher
5. Diane Neil
6. Jennifer Love Hewitt
7. Jenna Fischer

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
2. Keisha Cunningham: 12 years old, sickle cell patient, African American, IQ 85, only child of father who is in prison and mother who is crack cocaine addicted.

5. Martin Running Water: 89 years old, Native American, perfect health, runs 3 miles every day, married, 6 children, 20 grandchildren, 11 great-grandchildren.

8. Gladys Spaulding Spencer Wentworth: 69 years old, very rich white lady, divorced three times, no children, no health problems.

12. Mrs. Louise Kim: Korean American, 35 years old, pharmacy clerk, mother of Brenda (#13), and wife of Dr. (#11).

13. Brenda Kim: Korean American, 10 years old, straight-A student, violin prodigy, has leukemia.

14. George Webster: white, 25 years old, schizophrenic.

are about the only ones I'd save

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
I would pick the ones who may have the greatest benefit to society.
The two doctors would be saved, even if it meant a lot of expensive medicine and surgery.

After that I dont know. The serious criminals and people outright bad for society would be gone, thats for sure.

ultimatebob

Lifer
Jul 1, 2001
It's not a doctors job to make moral or ethical judgments on who should live or die. Save them all if you can!