Cheez moved out to wilderness, then got free housing, & going back to Wilderness

Page 30 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

mopardude87

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 2018
Just stay safe @cheez

Think twice if you come across some sketchy BS.

If you feel sick, make sure youre able to dial 911 or go to the hospital.

We need more people like you, i like how the forums broke RIGHT when i unwatched this thread so now i get notifications yet still and suddenly there is so much positive energy from the likes of people like you. Yeah Cheez like this dude said, i wish you just listened to my advice though that i told ya in message but its your choice. Either way good luck buddy.

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
Idk .... there are an awful lot of homeless people out there and cheez is in better shape then A LOT of them!

Tough to hold anyone here liable for just one more homeless person *(sorry cheez!) who isn't causing any harm.
Except he's using up an apartment while living in a tent instead, and not getting the actual help he needs :confused:

Reactions: Captante

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
Except he's using up an apartment while living in a tent instead, and not getting the actual help he needs :confused:

I know ... I feel really bad for the guy and I would love to do something meaningful to help him out. He may be slightly unbalanced (be nice!) but seems like a nice guy in a bad spot.

And I've been there.... although I'm not all that nice myself! ;)

cheez

Golden Member
Nov 19, 2010
Idk .... there are an awful lot of homeless people out there and cheez is in better shape then A LOT of them!
Yeah I'm rich compared to other homeless folks around here as I got better tent, heavy duty dog cage, plenty of food and coffee, and a scooter 😀 and God giving me Grace to work...preventing me from losing this job. 🙂

Just stay safe @cheez

If you feel sick, make sure youre able to dial 911 or go to the hospital.
Thanks ZeZe, but Jesus won't let me get sick...he did allow that when I was living in an apartment (a few years ago) but he didn't get me sick like flu when I was living in a tent in the cold winter last year... I gone through wet and cold days but he kept me from catching cold.🙂
cheez, I think you should write a book about your struggles
My daily diary oh I mean my testimony with God is right here! On anandtech!
Jesus told me he wants me to keep the apartment and go outside and live in a tent. It is his specific instruction for me. It doesn't mean it applies to everyone. If God says ok it's OK! 😉

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
Yeah I'm rich compared to other homeless folks around here as I got better tent, heavy duty dog cage, plenty of food and coffee, and a scooter 😀 and God giving me Grace to work...preventing me from losing this job. 🙂

Thanks ZeZe, but Jesus won't let me get sick...he did allow that when I was living in an apartment (a few years ago) but he didn't get me sick like flu when I was living in a tent in the cold winter last year... I gone through wet and cold days but he kept me from catching cold.🙂

My daily diary oh I mean my testimony with God is right here! On anandtech!

Jesus told me he wants me to keep the apartment and go outside and live in a tent. It is his specific instruction for me. It doesn't mean it applies to everyone. If God says ok it's OK! 😉
And I say it's not okay to screw someone else (who might actually accept the help they desperately need) out of a place to live, but potato tomato ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Because that's what you're doing, it sucks that you feel good about it.

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
At least the OP is prepared, tested, and ready for the incoming apocalypse (soon from what I hear). Edit - and I am serious and not trying to mock him. Living outside in a tent is hard. I tried to do camping a while back and it was hot and humid to sleep in it. Not fun at all, especially during the warm/hot weather.

Last edited:
Reactions: Captante and cheez

OccamsToothbrush

Golden Member
Aug 21, 2005

He also kept you from learning the simple science that would teach you how colds and the flu are caught. How convenient for him.

Hey, in your frequent conversations does Jesus explicitly instruct you to spend so much time whining about what he does to you? Maybe Jesus is trying to toughen you up and turn you into somebody who can suffer hardships without crying like a little bitch.

God and Jesus are doing this crap to you intentionally, so it's what they want. And you're going along with it, so it's what you want too. I would posit that they're punishing you for complaining about them and for not upholding your end of the bargain. Man up, grow a pair and understand that you have entered into this deal. Suffer in silence, ask Jesus for more punishment and accept his will as to what he thinks is right. DON'T QUESTION YOUR GOD AND DON'T COMPLAIN ABOUT YOUR GOD!!! That's why he's kicking your ass.

cheez

Golden Member
Nov 19, 2010
The storm came yesterday starting with powerful wind..Got my phone out and captured the scene. Put my canopy to wind stress test!

cheez

Golden Member
Nov 19, 2010
I tried to do camping a while back and it was hot and humid to sleep in it. Not fun at all, especially during the warm/hot weather.
You can get USB powered portable fans...use your power bank to power them. I'm planning to get a couple and use them in my tent. Getting a good quality tent is important. Mine has good air circulation day n night.

Praise him .
Uh praise who?😳
God and Jesus are doing this crap to you intentionally, so it's what they want. And you're going along with it, so it's what you want too. I would posit that they're punishing you for complaining about them and for not upholding your end of the bargain. Man up, grow a pair and understand that you have entered into this deal. Suffer in silence, ask Jesus for more punishment and accept his will as to what he thinks is right. DON'T QUESTION YOUR GOD AND DON'T COMPLAIN ABOUT YOUR GOD!!! That's why he's kicking your ass.
It's virtually impossible not to complain to God, cause he gives me pain and sorrow that come regularly/frequently without stopping. You don't even get a month of vacation, and it doesn't operate the way the world operates. Once you surrender to God and becomes his child you will complain also, cry like Lilly baby! 😩😭😚 If you don't complain to God he will raise up the pain until you cry! It's bound to happen. It's much better to have pain and long suffering and not lose God (being distant from God). If you go through more pain he will come closer to you and accompany you... Better to have pain and hunger than pleasure and stomach full of food. Spirit vs flesh

Spacehead

Lifer
Jun 2, 2002
And yes God reads all of your messages and know what you are thinking. We can hide nothing.
I thought that was Santa?

Oops, wrong one, nevermind.

My audiophile joygasm was the tipping point. I didn't know at the time, but realized that God said "Allright that's enough playing with the audio and it's time to come to me!".
Are you sure you didn't backmask an '80s metal album?

Oh wait, that's the other guy that leaves those messages.
Man, i'm 0 for 2

And I say it's not okay to screw someone else (who might actually accept the help they desperately need) out of a place to live, but potato tomato ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Because that's what you're doing, it sucks that you feel good about it.
Maybe he can sublet... make a couple bucks.

OccamsToothbrush

Golden Member
Aug 21, 2005
You can get USB powered portable fans...use your power bank to power them. I'm planning to get a couple and use them in my tent. Getting a good quality tent is important. Mine has good air circulation day n night.

Uh praise who?😳

It's virtually impossible not to complain to God, cause he gives me pain and sorrow that come regularly/frequently without stopping. You don't even get a month of vacation, and it doesn't operate the way the world operates. Once you surrender to God and becomes his child you will complain also, cry like Lilly baby! 😩😭😚 If you don't complain to God he will raise up the pain until you cry! It's bound to happen. It's much better to have pain and long suffering and not lose God (being distant from God). If you go through more pain he will come closer to you and accompany you... Better to have pain and hunger than pleasure and stomach full of food. Spirit vs flesh

No, I don't complain and he doesn't do anything to me. You're being punished for failing to learn the simplest of lessons from the Book of Job. God DEMANDS your praise and your worship no matter what. If you're bitching about what he does all you're doing is subverting his will and claiming that you know better than him. Until you can accept his punishments while praising him for punishing you he will keep kicking your ass. He's a jealous, angry, vengeful god and you continue to provoke his wrath. He's not going to give up until you repent and give yourself over to him COMPLETELY. And that starts with thanking him for paying attention to you and for punishing you SO THAT YOU CAN LEARN WHAT DISPLEASES HIM. He finds you weak and unworthy and he won't stop until you change. Stop bitching about god, that has brought you nothing but more punishment. He wants you to learn that.

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Cheez didn't start out as a Redneck... he used to be an Audiophile! He was the kind of guy who would have loved a review of $2,000 power cables for their stereo like this one:

(Although I liked the part where the author admitted that they could never do a blind test of these to compare them. It was a clever way of admitting that the whole article is BS)
I really dont understand this. It's not like the electricity gets delivered to your house by magic, it comes down miles of HT cables.
Whats so important about the last 6 foot?
Do these guys rewire their houses?

cheez

Golden Member
Nov 19, 2010
No, I don't complain and he doesn't do anything to me.
That's why you are not complaining cause God isn't giving you hard time. He doesn't give pain and suffering to those who aren't useful to his kingdom so as a result you will have comfy life not having to worry about spiritual attack. And the problem is we can't even serve God's will unless we have received his spirit and follow his supervision. When we follow his supervision we do God's will. And then God turns around and injects you with pain and suffering. He will make arrangements so that unpleasant things happen to you. At first you are young and tough but you will wear out in a month or two... you'll get torn up, but then God heals you back up. This process repeats over and over and over. Something is seriously wrong if you don't complain... It's better to complain to let it all out to God cause he wants that close relationship with you. If you try to hide from him (complaining/whining for example) he will get offended. God (Jesus) will take complaints from you and will work with you.. Do you never have a fight with your girl friend or your spouse or your parents? God is the same way...you fight and make up to him or he makes up to you!

God DEMANDS your praise and your worship no matter what.
Umm not really. If you are pissed off (or hurt really bad) he doesn't expect you to praise and worship him...cause he understands of you. God is patient, and will postpone receiving praise from you. God will heal you up so you can worship him lol. It works the same way as husband and wife, parents and children.

He's a jealous, angry, vengeful god and you continue to provoke his wrath.
Yes he is jealous God but not angry nor vengeful to his children. God is gentle and merciful, and extremely and endlessly hopeful. He is not strict God. He will use his love and encouragenent to get you to come back to him and serve him.

Last edited:

skull

Platinum Member
Jun 5, 2000
That's why you are not complaining cause God isn't giving you hard time. He doesn't give pain and suffering to those who aren't useful to his kingdom so as a result you will have comfy life not having to worry about spiritual attack. And the problem is we can't even serve God's will unless we have received his spirit and follow his supervision. When we follow his supervision we do God's will. And then God turns around and injects you with pain and suffering. He will make arrangements so that unpleasant things happen to you. At first you are young and tough but you will wear out in a month or two... you'll get torn up, but then God heals you back up. This process repeats over and over and over. Something is seriously wrong if you don't complain... It's better to complain to let it all out to God cause he wants that close relationship with you. If you try to hide from him (complaining/whining for example) he will get offended. God (Jesus) will take complaints from you and will work with you.. Do you never have a fight with your girl friend or your spouse or your parents? God is the same way...you fight and make up to him or he makes up to you!

Umm not really. If you are pissed off (or hurt really bad) he doesn't expect you to praise and worship him...cause he understands of you. God is patient, and will postpone receiving praise from you. God will heal you up so you can worship him lol. It works the same way as husband and wife, parents and children.

Yes he is jealous God but not angry nor vengeful to his children. God is gentle and merciful, and extremely and endlessly hopeful. He is not strict God. He will use his love and encouragenent to get you to come back to him and serve him.

You just spent the first paragraph decribing a god that makes you suffer and punishes you just for being close to him. How is he not angry and vengeful? The god your decribing is certainly not gentle or merciful and is very strict. What kind of demented god needs you to suffer? Why do you worship someone that makes you suffer for no reason?

Reactions: Ferrari355
Mar 11, 2004

Tough to hold anyone here liable for just one more homeless person *(sorry cheez!) who isn't causing any harm.

If that alone isn't a major tipoff...

What? I don't think you understand what liability in this sense means.

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2004
I really dont understand this. It's not like the electricity gets delivered to your house by magic, it comes down miles of HT cables.
Whats so important about the last 6 foot?
Do these guys rewire their houses?

I don't think you understand. Its so pure that it purifies all that other dirtiness right out! Its like holy water, the priest is so pure that its totally super magic now! Now you both understand audiophiles and why priests go for kids. (Also some other assholes that believe raping virgins will cure their AIDS.)

I would guess cheez might have rewired a house or two. For a specific reason.

If I were unscrupulous, I would create a chain of businesses, which I would come up with a respectable name for, but clandestinely I'd refer to it as "meth for copper"

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
If that alone isn't a major tipoff...

What? I don't think you understand what liability in this sense means.

So enlighten me?

How are we "liable" because we are aware of one of literally 10's of thousands of mentally compromised folks out there being homeless? (not counting morally)

I prefer to be corrected if I make a mistake.

And assuming you are able to do the above in a way that makes sense, what do we do to help him thus making us/ATOT's parent company not liable? (seriously)

I'm open to suggestions.

Last edited:
Reactions: cheez

OccamsToothbrush

Golden Member
Aug 21, 2005

Then why is he kicking your ass? What are you doing that I'm not other than complaining about him? God hates you because you're too stupid to learn that you displease him.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
I'd say the odds of Jesus fucking with Cheez is identical to the odds of the FSM fucking with me. 0.000000000000000% If anyone is getting their leg pulled only those with the most severe brain damage would view it as coming from a supernatural source. We know which side of that line you reside on. I'm the opposite of you and Cheez, when I hear leg humping I think dogs, not gods. That's kind of built right into my name.
If you would rather have a dog hump your leg, I guess that says it all....

• Haha