Cheez moved out to wilderness, then got free housing, & going back to Wilderness

Page 31 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

DAPUNISHER

Super Moderator CPU Forum Mod and Elite Member
Super Moderator
Aug 22, 2001
Cheezus Christ: The Mystical.
I was thinking along those lines -

maxresdefault.jpg

ultimatebob

Lifer
Jul 1, 2001
I'm still trying to figure out why Jesus is giving Cheez such a hard time. He's not asking any of us to live out in the woods like that.

mopardude87

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 2018
I'm still trying to figure out why Jesus is giving Cheez such a hard time. He's not asking any of us to live out in the woods like that.

I got a feeling its a demon portraying itself as him, deceiving him. According to his bible, isn't the anti christ supposed to sit in the throne when the temple is rebuilt and do miracles to deceive the masses into believing he is the coming coming of christ? It could MAYBE be possible something like that is going on with him spiritually trying to lead him away from the good.

I got reserves but this is a possibility. I known many christians and none in my entire life have acted like this man.

OccamsToothbrush

Golden Member
Aug 21, 2005
If you would rather have a dog hump your leg, I guess that says it all....

And again, you make yourself look like the biggest fool in a Cheez thread. That is truly impressive work.

Nobody said anything about wanting a dog humping a leg, just that if a leg is being humped its safe to assume that a dog is doing it. Do I need to dumb that down further for you?

I understand your connection to Cheez as fundamentally you're almost exactly the same. He pisses off god, god kicks his ass and he's too stupid to understand that he is the source of his own problems. You say stupid things, get your ass kicked and refuse to understand that you're the source of your own problems.

cheez

Golden Member
Nov 19, 2010
You just spent the first paragraph decribing a god that makes you suffer and punishes you just for being close to him. How is he not angry and vengeful? The god your decribing is certainly not gentle or merciful and is very strict. What kind of demented god needs you to suffer? Why do you worship someone that makes you suffer for no reason?
God loves us that's why he gives us pain and suffering. There is fruit in that that can't easily be explained here on Earthly world. God's anger and vengence goes to those who are wicked (willfully not turning to God and live in evil way) they are not for the children of God. Pain and long suffering (both mental and physical) bears good fruit and yields to God's kingdom... If you live your way without God and come to him at the last moment before death you not gonna get much in heaven..you might get to live in a little shack with 400 sq ft backyard and live very poorly in heaven, but you will still be very thankful to God and regret that you didn't do more for God when you had the chance living on earth.. People that surrender to God, yield to him receive long suffering all their lives but they will receive 500 mile sq ft palace or mansion with a ton of other gifts / treasure... All your toys (way better than Earthly made toys) will be waiting for you as well...even more importantly, you will live close to God's palace and be with him more often, more engaging life with him.. A lot of people that go to heaven regret for not comming to God closer when they lived their life on Earth and miss out so much joy they could've gotten in heaven. That's why God is calling ya now to come to him and follow his ways...God is the one yearning for you to come more than we yearn for God.

OccamsToothbrush

Golden Member
Aug 21, 2005
I got a feeling its a demon portraying itself as him, deceiving him. According to his bible, isn't the anti christ supposed to sit in the throne when the temple is rebuilt and do miracles to deceive the masses into believing he is the coming coming of christ? It could MAYBE be possible something like that is going on with him spiritually trying to lead him away from the good.

I got reserves but this is a possibility. I known many christians and none in my entire life have acted like this man.

And explain how god is too weak and impotent to prevent the anti-christ from impersonating the real christ. I keep missing that part and I keep wondering why the braindead religious folks don't worship the devil as he continues to make god his bitch. It's easy to see who has the real power in that relationship.

Hey, wait!! Maybe that's it. Maybe god is angry because the Devil is stronger than he is and he can't fight back, so god is taking it out on Cheez. That;s how bullying works, bully makes somebody feel weak and powerless and that person finds someone even more pathetic to bully to regain some self-respect

Devil > God > Cheez

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
And explain how god is too weak and impotent to prevent the anti-christ from impersonating the real christ. I keep missing that part and I keep wondering why the braindead religious folks don't worship the devil as he continues to make god his bitch. It's easy to see who has the real power in that relationship.

Hey, wait!! Maybe that's it. Maybe god is angry because the Devil is stronger than he is and he can't fight back, so god is taking it out on Cheez. That;s how bullying works, bully makes somebody feel weak and powerless and that person finds someone even more pathetic to bully to regain some self-respect

Devil > God > Cheez

You may well be correct in some of your points however you are also being straight-up mean.

I assume you are aware of this? ;)

So just stop ... cheez has enough problems without one more added for no reason other then attempting to "make yourself right".

DAPUNISHER

Super Moderator CPU Forum Mod and Elite Member
Super Moderator
Aug 22, 2001
According to his bible, isn't the anti christ supposed to sit in the throne when the temple is rebuilt and do miracles to deceive the masses into believing he is the coming coming of christ?
Fun fact about the Bible Mythology: Anyone who denies Jebus is an anti-christ. That means you and me pal. You are thinking of the beast.

May 13, 2009
From the chaotic experience I had with the canopy destruction and other terrible things I was feeling so bad a few days ago and I tried to masturbate but God suppressed the urge so that I can't masturbate.. He has supernatural power to overcome anything. Because masturbation is sin he doesn't want me to do it. And now he forces against me when I try to do it.. He can even stop the ejaculation from happening so that it won't come out of your body.

Sounds like an especially cruel God... He tried to stop me as well but luckily I had a box of Kleenex on hand.

• Haha
Reactions: DAPUNISHER

OccamsToothbrush

Golden Member
Aug 21, 2005
You may well be correct in some of your points however you are also being straight-up mean.

I assume you are aware of this? ;)

So just stop ... cheez has enough problems without one more added for no reason other then attempting to "make yourself right".

I'm attempting to help Cheez. God is kicking his ass and keeps kicking his ass. I urge Cheez to look for the reason WHY god is kicking his ass and to correct that behavior so that god leaves him alone. There's a long list of writings on the subject of what pisses god off and it's almost always personal. God doesn't give a shit if you shoot up a church or molest kids, but god acts like a mafia don if you disrespect him, so it's best to start there. I strongly suggest that Cheez should look inward at his own attitude towards god and to correct what it is that has made him gods punching bag.

mopardude87

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 2018
Fun fact about the Bible Mythology: Anyone who denies Jebus is an anti-christ. That means you and me pal. You are thinking of the beast.

Oh i get called a devil worshiper and catholics not wearing masks already back off me cause i wear a pentacle around my neck. Heck if the thumpers keep back over 6 feet in fear of me. I say have fun! I got this pendent knowing this would happen and it works for me! These christians and opening up churchs with their blind faith yeah. I figured ok lets see what happens and i have NOT been disappointed.

VERY proud to be a pagan, we aren't opening up churchs and inviting people in for a little death with mass gatherings. We are solitary and at home most often. Since i converted, i have honestly found many practices where i have honestly bettered my health. I have lost weight and many issues i usually have are gone with my studies. Best decision of my life and comes with the knowledge of the ages. Not one fucking book.

Last edited:
Reactions: Captante

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
I'm attempting to help Cheez. God is kicking his ass and keeps kicking his ass. I urge Cheez to look for the reason WHY god is kicking his ass and to correct that behavior so that god leaves him alone. There's a long list of writings on the subject of what pisses god off and it's almost always personal. God doesn't give a shit if you shoot up a church or molest kids, but god acts like a mafia don if you disrespect him, so it's best to start there. I strongly suggest that Cheez should look inward at his own attitude towards god and to correct what it is that has made him gods punching bag.

Its not so much your intent I'm calling into question its your methods. You'll catch more flies with honey then vinegar if you follow me.

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
Oh i get called a devil worshiper and catholics not wearing masks already back off me cause i wear a pentacle around my neck. Heck if the thumpers keep back over 6 feet in fear of me. I say have fun! I got this pendent knowing this would happen and it works for me! These christians and opening up churchs with their blind faith yeah. I figured ok lets see what happens and i have NOT been disappointed.

VERY proud to be a pagan, we aren't opening up churchs and inviting people in for a little death with mass gatherings. We are solitary and at home most often.

Real religious freedom = a good thing! :cool:

Also tough to say much bad about tolerance and understanding ... while it seems the majority of so-called Christian churchs are a "my way or the highway" proposition I don't believe God is a dickhead.

Rather I think the other fella is the one who would want us to believe that.

I've always noticed that Ketchup seems to be effective for catching flies (and yellowjackets!) ... so maybe a combo works best?

Interesting read either way though. :)

Last edited:

OccamsToothbrush

Golden Member
Aug 21, 2005
Its not so much your intent I'm calling into question its your methods. You'll catch more flies with honey then vinegar if you follow me.

You'll catch more flies with dead skunks than with honey. Some people need a kick in the ass more than a pat on the head. Cheez is the only person with a solution to Cheez's problems and Cheez needs to understand that blaming god won't solve anything. Cheez needs to look at what Cheez is doing if Cheez will ever find peace if you follow me.

mopardude87

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 2018
Real religious freedom = a good thing! :cool:

Also tough to say much bad about tolerance and understanding ... while it seems the majority of so-called Christian churchs are a "my way or the highway" proposition I don't believe God is a dickhead. Rather I think the other fella is the one who would want us to believe that.

Want a good laugh sir? Check out my latest post in the what good thing has happened to you today. I swear i love this shit. If your going to judge me like that, i say make yourself look stupid and have some fun with it. I honestly about fell on the floor.

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
Want a good laugh sir? Check out my latest post in the what good thing has happened to you today. I swear i love this shit. If your going to judge me like that, i say make yourself look stupid and have some fun with it. I honestly about fell on the floor.

Sadly I have to GO OUTSIDE (!!) :oops: for a bit but will check it out and report back.

Reactions: mopardude87

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
And again, you make yourself look like the biggest fool in a Cheez thread. That is truly impressive work.

Nobody said anything about wanting a dog humping a leg, just that if a leg is being humped its safe to assume that a dog is doing it. Do I need to dumb that down further for you?

I understand your connection to Cheez as fundamentally you're almost exactly the same. He pisses off god, god kicks his ass and he's too stupid to understand that he is the source of his own problems. You say stupid things, get your ass kicked and refuse to understand that you're the source of your own problems.
talk about fools.......look in the mirror......
talk about saying stupid things you can`t even back up with facts the stupid things you say.....go figure.....
I understand your mission in life is to tear people down instead of try to understand!
You know Jesus really does love you!
We disagree on things and we both know that neither one of us will ever convince nor should we be trying to convince each other of anything!
Yet, to constantly attack anybody who even mentions a God or a religion is just foolish!
Sucj it in and don`t post if all your goping to do is attack and belittle somebody else for their beliefs!
I don`t think Cheez has ever attacked or made fun of you.....

Last edited:

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
talk about fools.......look in the mirror......
talk about saying stupid things you can`t even back up with facts the stupid things you say.....go figure.....
I understand your mission in life is to tear people down instead of try to understand!
You know Jesus really does love you!
We disagree on things and we both know that neither one of us will ever convince nor should we be trying to convince each other of anything!
Yet, to constantly attack anybody who even mentions a God or a religion is just foolish!
Sucj it in and don`t post if all your goping to do is attack and belittle somebody else for their beliefs!
I don`t think Cheez has ever attacked or made fun of you.....

Reactions: Captante