Cameron Diaz is so damn NASTY!!!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

HydroStream6

Jun 14, 2000
damn, you guys must be smokin some GOOD stuff............. if cameron diaz is butt ugly than I am Bill Gates.

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Same here, I'd mount that pony ;) After seeing TSAM, I was hooked:p

Isla

Elite member
Sep 12, 2000
Dennil, great pic of Christina Ricci. She IS hot, and smart to boot. Thanks!

Buffy is beautiful, too. I don't have a problem with thin women in the least.... my beef is with the pressure society places on women to conform to an unrealistic ideal.

Slap

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
JeffreyLebowski summed things up perfectly. Any woman that is under 5'6" and weighs more than 130lbs is overweight. Not that it is a bad thing, it just shows lack of self motivation and hard work.

And it isn't expensive to eat healthy. Are you saying it cost more to buy fruits and vegtables than it does twinkies? Chicken isn't any more expensive than beef and pork.

PCAddict

Diamond Member
Nov 19, 1999
I think Cameron Diaz is damn fine.

Christina Ricci is hot too. Thanks for that great pic.

Slap

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
sweetrobin,

Ha! I do it sometimes. My soon to be wife (Saturday is the day) usually does it though. Why? I am not saying buy organic foods. You may spend slightly more, but it is worth it in the long run.

Isla

Elite member
Sep 12, 2000
Slap

You know nothing. Do you do the groceries for a family every week? Do you cook anything more difficult than Ragu and spaghetti? I buy NO junk food and lots of lean meats, fruits and veggies for my family. It is CHEAPER to eat rice, potatoes, bread, and macaroni and cheese. I know my way around a grocery store like the back of my hand.... I'm a frikking domestic engineer, for goodness sake!

I am 5'6 and weigh 140. I have a slightly larger than average bone structure and I've got some muscles on me that would put most of you boys to shame. I work out with a personal trainer twice a week, and it is NOT about what the damn scale says!

GRRRRRROOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLLLL!

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
Isla, you and visgf could almost be considered twins.

She is in the same boat as you. She's considered "overweight" too. Never mind the fact that she has a greater amount of muscle mass than a lot of men and could squat in the mid 200's when she was running cross country.

Slap, it's comments like yours that fuel the anorexic fire.

Isla

Elite member
Sep 12, 2000
Thank you, vi_edit

It is good to know that there are others out there. Mr Isla says Vi is the greatest editor ever invented.

;)

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
Isla, was he biting his lip or grinding his teeth as he said that :p

Tripleshot

Elite Member
Jan 29, 2000
Isla,

If I weren't married to the twin of you,and you weren't married to "that other guy", I'ld want to jump your bones just cuz you got fire!!!

Thats sexy,dear. These youngsters ain't got a clue.

Sweet dreams.;)

ArMs

Oct 22, 1999
<<Her face does look a little odd...but she has a nice body >>

No, she really doesn't.

Slap

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
Isla,

Ha! I knew I would fire someone up. Like I said, this is what I think. I personally would not date or marry anyone above that size. This is my preference. As long as you and your hubby are happy, what does it matter what I think? And know I don't add fuel to the anorexic fire. If you can't be happy with yourself, it isn't my fault. I get so tired of hearing these sad ass stories of society causing these problems.

DesignDawg

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
I agree with everyone who thinks she's a nasty freak.

Isla,
go girl. Maybe if it's warm enough this Dec., I can see if you really do look that good in a bikini? ;)

Slap, Chicken isn't more expensive than beef or pork? BULLSH!T. Oh...and you're getting married this Saturday? ME TOO! Congrats! :)

Ricky
DesignDawg

kami

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
ooooh, nice pic denis :D
I agree...diaz is too skinny. She's like this toothpick..no curves. if you saw her silhouette it probably wouldn't look like a woman :p She could probably throw on 20-30lbs and look damn fine. I am a big fan of cuteness...not the supermodel look. and being extremely thin isn't cute! it's nasty.

<< Any woman that is under 5'6&quot; and weighs more than 130lbs is overweight. Not that it is a bad thing, it just shows lack of self motivation and hard work. >>

you're there sitting back judging a woman based on her weight in accordance to her height? you are pretty low, man.

<< I personally would not date or marry anyone above that size. >>

so how do you meet women? and does your future wife know she is on such strict guidelines? so if she has some kids and can't stay below 130, you're going to ditch her? oh, reaaaal nice...

Slap

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
Yeah I am geting married Saturday. I figured by getting married on 11/11/00 it would be easy to remember my 11th anniversary on 11/11/11. Feel as though I am geting old. Congrats to you as well. I hope you have many happy years together.

I usually buy chicken breasts by the bulk at SAM's and the price isn't that bad. There are many different ways to cook a chicken breast healthy.