Cameron Diaz is so damn NASTY!!!

Isla

Elite member
Sep 12, 2000
She really does look like Skeletor... you know, from He Man and She Ra.

That's what they used to call her in school. I kind of feel sorry for her...

;)

Aug 23, 2000
I find her attractive, face and body.
You can't tell me that if she walked up to you and said, "Hi, Wanna screw?" You wouldn't jump all over that.

Also remember. Dark covers up ugly, not fat.

Isla

Elite member
Sep 12, 2000
Let me write down all of your names and tell Santa what good boys you are... you all deserve something extra in your stocking this Christmas!

:D :D :D

Electric Amish

Elite Member
Oct 11, 1999
Dude! How good can it feel to bang your thing against a pile 'o bones??

OUCH!!

A little cushioning never hurt anyone.. ;)

amish

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999

<< Dude! How good can it feel to bang your thing against a pile 'o bones?? >>

ROTF!! :)

Isla

Elite member
Sep 12, 2000
Ah, Amish....

You seem to understand that the feminine ideal is NOT a bag of bones, but instead a sturdier physique. Hollywood and fashion likes to promote the anorexic look, but the anorexic types are scary, IMHO.

You have resisted the popular image of starving woman as your ideal. You get major brownie points from me, and it isn't because I have a weight problem or anything. The women I find attractive are all curvy types... Kate Winslet (she looks GREAT nekkid, check out Holy Smoke!), Letitia Casta, etc. The really sexy ones are sexy because they still look female, and not like prepubescent boys.

Don't get me wrong.... I don't want to slam my skinny sisters. If you are naturally thin, there is nothing wrong with that. However, I really hate the message young girls are getting. Anyone who has ever worked with an anorexic will understand what I mean. There is an island (I think Fiji) where there was no anorexia until AFTER television was introduced recently. Now all the young girls are unhappy with their looks and developing eating disorders.

Anyway, I didn't mean for this to become a rant. I just want to thank all of you who still appreciate a woman as a woman and not a skeleton.

:) ;)

Regine

Diamond Member
Sep 11, 2000
I'd give my opinion, but it would be exactly the same stuff that Isla just said :)

Aug 23, 2000
Just so you understand. There is a difference between anorexia and being thin. The thin ladies in hollywood(most of them) are that way because they take care of their bodies by working out and eating healthy food.

Also they are not thin like a 2x4. They have definition. Nice round @ss, flat stomache nice perky t!ts (if they're to big, you risk a sprained wrist :D ) They are toned, with muscle.

I know I'll get in trouble with this comment but,
The reason most larger girls whine and complain about the thinner girls is because they are:
1. to lazy to exercise and keep in shape (especially after marriage)
2. Have a low will power and cannot keep from devouring every Hostest cupcake they come across.
3. Most importantly they have no self esteem and worry what other people think of them.

The most important quality I look for in a girl.. no... woman is that she is comfortabile with who she is.

I'm only a sexist pig some of the time :D

gregshin

Diamond Member
Jul 13, 2000
She may not be the sexiest or prettiest girl in hollywood, but i think she has this vibrant thing about her which i dig. She has a great smile and awesome eyes too! Can't find to many fair skin cuban blondes eh?

Isla

Elite member
Sep 12, 2000

Ah, JeffreyLebowski you wanna rumble with me? ;)

I am not a larger girl. I have had 3 kids and still look pretty darn good in a bikini. Healthy eating and exericise is an important part of my life AND my daughter's daily routines. I still believe that the media has really hurt women by worshipping the minority... the supermodel/skinny image of the female form.

If you worked with adolescent girls, you would be aware of just how much of a problem this really is. Until you go down in the trenches, you won't see it.

How many of those Hollywood ladies have been surgically enhanced? Have personal trainers and cooks? BTW, it is EXPENSIVE to stay looking good. Healthy food and the time to exercise are not cheap. It is their JOB to look that way. They get paid to look that way! How can the average woman compete with that? I consider it my job to look good for my husband, but it is a luxury. If I had to go out full time and support a family, I don't know how fit I would be.

Just my .02, which does happen to be based on my education and experience in the field. ;) You of course, are entitled to your opinion as well... I just think you are only looking at the surface and not the big picture.

Lastly, let me say I am glad you made this statement:

<< The most important quality I look for in a girl.. no... woman is that she is comfortabile with who she is. >>

Because in the end, time takes it toll on EVERYONE, both sexes.

Smbu

Platinum Member
Jul 13, 2000
Her face does look terrible. Her body isn't that bad, but that face is awful.

Total Refected Power

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 1999
I have found her odd-looking. The skinny blond thing is what gets her noticed.

I agree with the others here. A lady who is more naturally proportioned is so sexy, especially in the raw.

toph99

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2000
i like curvy women... then again, i don't take much consideration into how people look(and no i'm not kissing a$$, i truthfully don't) my past two girlfriends weren't considered to be pretty or anything, but i don't care :)