Burisma, Hunter, Bribery, Crack cocaine, etc

May 13, 2009

Pretty crazy article here that shows Hunter and Dad were taking bribes from Burisma. It validates a lot of what I have been saying all along about how Joe Biden is a lifelong corrupt politician. Didn't see this posted here surprisingly.

Also pretty sad how facebook and twitter is trying to cover this up.
Trump 2020 BTW

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Because it’s literally fake news. How many times are you going to get burned and end up looking like a fool before you realize the places you get your information from have complete contempt for your intelligence?

May 13, 2009
Because it’s literally fake news. How many times are you going to get burned and end up looking like a fool before you realize the places you get your information from have complete contempt for your intelligence?
lol. I guess the fbi document and the video of Hunter smoking crack is fake too? lol. This is the Hillary emails on steroids. They dropped the nuts on their faces.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002

Pretty crazy article here that shows Hunter and Dad were taking bribes from Burisma. It validates a lot of what I have been saying all along about how Joe Biden is a lifelong corrupt politician. Didn't see this posted here surprisingly.

Trump 2020 BTW

Этот плакат полон дерьма
Etot plakat polon der'ma

• Haha
Reactions: Grooveriding
May 13, 2009
May I remind EVERYONE who might read the OP and think their is an element of truth read the following. And you can't complain about a media source because it comes right from the Senate Intel committee that says no wrongdoing by the Bidens concerning Ukraine
Truth is the truth kid. Whether you want to be a man and admit it or not is completely up to you. We both know the answers to both questions. You aren't a man and Biden is a crook.

Roger Wilco

Diamond Member
Mar 20, 2017
Trump is also kind of like the grim reaper at this point, so I guess that's one point against him.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Truth is the truth kid. Whether you want to be a man and admit it or not is completely up to you. We both know the answers to both questions. You aren't a man and Biden is a crook.
If made up truth is truth then we all have to assume you are sucking Trump's dick.

The report is the report.

BTW - I noticed you weighed in on Obamagate and all the other bullshit investigations by Trump

Last edited:

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005

Trump 2020 BTW

tenor.gif

so many holes in the 'story' , pathetic

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
I know when I'm in the market for Mac repair I wander into an off brand shop across the country from where I live, fail to give my contact info to the owner who didn't see me but knows it is me, and never go back for the Mac prompting the owner to illegally copy the data and share it with Rudy Giuliani who then gets someone to create PDFs of the supposed emails months after reportedly receiving it.

repoman0

Diamond Member
Jun 17, 2010
Propaganda for weak minds. OP is such an easy mark. I love how he started to see the light a couple months ago but bought right back into the Trumptard train because of an obviously fake story.

It’s really nice not being as dumb as the OP.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
I know when I'm in the market for Mac repair I wander into an off brand shop across the country from where I live, fail to give my contact info to the owner who didn't see me but knows it is me, and never go back for the Mac prompting the owner to illegally copy the data and share it with Rudy Giuliani who then gets someone to create PDFs of the supposed emails months after reportedly receiving it.

You to! Same team. High five!

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999

Oh, and the guy claims to have given the laptop to the FBI who won't comment, because they never do.

Reactions: NTMBK and hal2kilo

thilanliyan

Lifer
Jun 21, 2005

Trump 2020 BTW
You don't see the holes in this story? Especially the part about the Macbook that just happened to be left IN ANOTHER STATE, apparently anonymously (since the owner couldn't confirm) and then never picked up, which then happens to fall into Giuliani's hands? You don't see anything wrong with this story?

Facebook and Twitter do have policies against misinformation (even if they are not enforced all the time) hence why they have stopped people from linking it.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Amazingly the guy who owns the computer shop launched into the Seth Rich conspiracy when contacted so really this thing is like a Murdoch sandwich containing a turd laid by Rudy.

Throw in some FSB/GRU action as well.

Reactions: skyking

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Nearly everyone has voted, Biden will win, so none of this matters even if true which it is not. This is only a very desperate attempt by a corrupt failed loser president and the fake media that supports him (Fox - Hannity) to do what? Change minds? Good luck with THAT....

• Haha
Reactions: killster1