Burisma, Hunter, Bribery, Crack cocaine, etc

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

thilanliyan

Lifer
Jun 21, 2005
Good Lord, that chain of "evidence" is fucking spurious even for loopy conspiracy theorists!
I figured it was another moronic Jacob Wohl scheme but thankfully his stupidity finally got him in trouble with the law.

And then I remembered Rudy... :D

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005
More Breaking news!
bb6azmfihat51.jpg

Jul 9, 2009
Not hard to prove if these are really Hunter Biden's e-mails and if it's really a HD from his lap top.

I knew the story wasn't over and no one has ever linked to where an official investigation debunked the Biden's links to Burisma.

Smoking-gun email reveals how Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad

thilanliyan

Lifer
Jun 21, 2005
Smoking-gun email reveals how Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad
OMG the horror!! An introduction!!! Jeez, next thing you know they might shake hands or something.

Let's totally disregard the Russian money that helped Trump...to which Don Jr. is on TV actually saying. No investigation necessary for that...but people love a good spy/corruption thriller huh?

Reactions: DarthKyrie

JD50

Lifer
Sep 4, 2005
What has this got to do with his father?

If Eric Trump likes to smoke cannabis while banging prostitutes dressed up as Nazis, what would any of that have to do with his father?

What's even funnier is that @OILFIELDTRASH has admitted that he spent a couple years in jail when he was younger and was a complete fuck up, yet he'll look down on Joe Biden because his son smoked crack, lol.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005

Pretty crazy article here that shows Hunter and Dad were taking bribes from Burisma. It validates a lot of what I have been saying all along about how Joe Biden is a lifelong corrupt politician. Didn't see this posted here surprisingly.

Also pretty sad how facebook and twitter is trying to cover this up.
Trump 2020 BTW
NY Post L O FUCKING L

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
OMG the horror!! An introduction!!! Jeez, next thing you know they might shake hands or something.

Let's totally disregard the Russian money that helped Trump...to which Eric is on TV actually saying. No investigation necessary for that...but people love a good spy/corruption thriller huh?
Ftfy.

Reactions: thilanliyan

alexruiz

Platinum Member
Sep 21, 2001
Not hard to prove if these are really Hunter Biden's e-mails and if it's really a HD from his lap top.

I knew the story wasn't over and no one has ever linked to where an official investigation debunked the Biden's links to Burisma.

HomerJS had already provided this:
I will re-copy
https://www.hsgac.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/HSGAC_Finance_Report_FINAL.pdf

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002

Are you really this stupid or is this an Oscar winning performance? My guess you are not a good actor.

May 13, 2009
What's even funnier is that @OILFIELDTRASH has admitted that he spent a couple years in jail when he was younger and was a complete fuck up, yet he'll look down on Joe Biden because his son smoked crack, lol.
I'm not running for president while my crack smoking son was making 50k a month from a company he had no business working with.

Feb 4, 2009
Deplorable’s realize the VP’s schedule & emails are logged and saved right???
Has any proof been released from the White House regarding Biden meeting the dude.
Also let’s not forget the prosecutor who Biden leaned on the Ukraine about WASN’T prosecuting the energy company and I believe his replacement did.

Reactions: dawp and DarthKyrie

JD50

Lifer
Sep 4, 2005
I'm not running for president while my crack smoking son was making 50k a month from a company he had no business working with.

lol what does any of that have to do with Joe Biden? Seeing as you've made plenty of mistakes in your life why would you look down on Joe Biden for the mistakes his ADULT SON has made? The only people that care about Hunter Biden are people that are already voting for Trump.

HurleyBird

Platinum Member
Apr 22, 2003
I love how everyone rushes to judgement, left and right, and typical of the toxicity of this place all of the arguments presented are hollow snark and sophistry when there's a very obvious question I haven't seen asked here: Have the photos on what is allegedly Hunter's hard drive been found anywhere else on the internet? If so, then the chances of this being legitimate are slim-to-none. If not, then odds are the hard drive is legitimate--which isn't to say that all the information presented actually came from it and/or is unaltered--and further investigation is needed.

For now, I'm taking all of this with a pinch of salt but neither will I dismiss it out of hand.

alexruiz

Platinum Member
Sep 21, 2001
Read it, it does nothing to officially clear touchy-feely Uncle Joe Biden of anything.

They couldn't find hard evidence of wrongdoing, so that should settle it.
If you are talking about touchy, keep your daughter away from the cheeto. If she is hot, he might call her like he did Cohen's: a piece of ass

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
What has this got to do with his father?

If Eric Trump likes to smoke cannabis while banging prostitutes dressed up as Nazis, what would any of that have to do with his father?

I mean, beside daddy being the leader of the party of family values, not really anything.

alexruiz

Platinum Member
Sep 21, 2001
A technical question on this circus show.

Most corporate email clients (Outlook for example) SYNC the local file to the server. If the email gets deleted in the server, the local copy will delete it too next time it syncs.
Opening a .OST file without syncing it to the server is quite hard, and I assume that a laptop assigned to a high government official would have quite a few safeguards in place.
If a fully staffed team with proper equipment would have a hard time opening an .OST file, I just cannot picture Joe Schmoe at the strip mall being able to do it.

Furthermore, a government assigned laptop very likely had the storage encrypted (bitlocker or so) and as the crowd here already knows, you don't have the key, kiss the data goodbye.
So, to recover the "emails", first, read storage, then, open OST or so.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
I mean, beside daddy being the leader of the party of family values, not really anything.
The whole thing is mute. You can only cry wolf for so long. Hell, it might be true (not) but nobody is listening anymore. Go kick someone's dog or something.

Feb 4, 2009
A technical question on this circus show.

Most corporate email clients (Outlook for example) SYNC the local file to the server. If the email gets deleted in the server, the local copy will delete it too next time it syncs.
Opening a .OST file without syncing it to the server is quite hard, and I assume that a laptop assigned to a high government official would have quite a few safeguards in place.
If a fully staffed team with proper equipment would have a hard time opening an .OST file, I just cannot picture Joe Schmoe at the strip mall being able to do it.

Furthermore, a government assigned laptop very likely had the storage encrypted (bitlocker or so) and as the crowd here already knows, you don't have the key, kiss the data goodbye.
So, to recover the "emails", first, read storage, then, open OST or so.

Sons laptop not gov laptop.
However I get your point.

My suspicion is the hard drive came from Russia with some hacked “true” info and other modified sort of true info and plain false stuff

Reactions: Lanyap