Burisma, Hunter, Bribery, Crack cocaine, etc

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004

Pretty crazy article here that shows Hunter and Dad were taking bribes from Burisma. It validates a lot of what I have been saying all along about how Joe Biden is a lifelong corrupt politician. Didn't see this posted here surprisingly.

Also pretty sad how facebook and twitter is trying to cover this up.
Trump 2020 BTW

This is bogus:

What's disconcerting isn't so much that you shared a false article, it's that you shared it days later, after numerous experts had opportunities to deconstruct it and point out all the glaring holes.

To be blunt: it's a shoddy attempt at an "October surprise" that will only raise concerns if you're an unquestioning Trump devotee. That and there's a "boy who cried wolf" irony here... Trump has lied so often, perpetrated so many actual scandals of his own, that the public will be largely numb to one dodgy claim against Biden.

Reactions: hal2kilo

pauldun170

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2011

Pretty crazy article here that shows Hunter and Dad were taking bribes from Burisma. It validates a lot of what I have been saying all along about how Joe Biden is a lifelong corrupt politician. Didn't see this posted here surprisingly.

Trump 2020 BTW

I'm assuming that you didn't actually read the article and that you haven't read any history on anything involving the aspects of this story.

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004

Trump 2020 BTW
So let me get this straight. Hunter Biden who lives in California, had someone drop off his allegedly water damaged MacBook at some rando repair shop in Delaware. No one comes to pickup the laptop so this repair guy decides to peruse all the files and emails on this laptop. At which point he makes a copy and gives one to the FBI and one to “checks notes” Rudy Giuliani’s lawyer as one does.

Later when interviewed about it the repair guy states he has a medical issue that prevents him from identifying customers and is fluent in Q-Anon BS.

And this is what classifies as unequivocal evidence to you?

Damn son.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008

Trump 2020 BTW

Putins little useful .....
Where did Rudy get this information? Look it up. Its in public domain.

ondma

Platinum Member
Mar 18, 2018
I know when I'm in the market for Mac repair I wander into an off brand shop across the country from where I live, fail to give my contact info to the owner who didn't see me but knows it is me, and never go back for the Mac prompting the owner to illegally copy the data and share it with Rudy Giuliani who then gets someone to create PDFs of the supposed emails months after reportedly receiving it.
Here is a pretty detailed examination of the claim: link

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006

Trump 2020 BTW

Even if this wasn't a comically transparent disinformation drop and you aren't the world's most gullible person for believing it your OP is a lie there is exactly zero in the article that shows Joe Biden taking any bribes or acting in a corrupt manner in any way.

Why would you so blatantly try to deceive people on such a fundamental point?

By the way it is the world's least surprising thing that you found a way to invent enough lies in your head to vote for Trump. Trump finally has you exactly where he wants you - he doesn't need to lie to you anymore, you lie for him.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
I tend to agree with people in the article that this is a pretty pathetic attempt - how stupid would people need to be to believe this? (I guess as stupid as the OP, lol)

In 2016 they were so much better - I wonder what happened?

Reactions: DarthKyrie

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006

Trump 2020 BTW

ah there it is, the lies you needed to convince yourself to tuck tail and cry your pathetic self back to Trump.

:D

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Oh, what a surprise the guy that posted this:

Probably could play this same ad with ____ democratic politician and it works as well. I'll vote democrat this fall but I'm not under some illusion they are the going to save us all. Hopefully they won't be actively trying to kill us like the Republicans are.

All it took was one piece of shit propaganda piece to turn him right back into into a MAGAtard.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
So let me get this straight. Hunter Biden who lives in California, had someone drop off his allegedly water damaged MacBook at some rando repair shop in Delaware. No one comes to pickup the laptop so this repair guy decides to peruse all the files and emails on this laptop. At which point he makes a copy and gives one to the FBI and one to “checks notes” Rudy Giuliani’s lawyer as one does.

Later when interviewed about it the repair guy states he has a medical issue that prevents him from identifying customers and is fluent in Q-Anon BS.

And this is what classifies as unequivocal evidence to you?

Damn son.

In OP's defense, he is a very stupid person.

See: posting history.

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
I mean this thread is a good example refuting the trope that all publicity is good publicity.
In this case this publicity makes the OP look like an absolute idiot with no critical thinking skills.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Even if this wasn't a comically transparent disinformation drop and you aren't the world's most gullible person for believing it your OP is a lie there is exactly zero in the article that shows Joe Biden taking any bribes or acting in a corrupt manner in any way.

Why would you so blatantly try to deceive people on such a fundamental point?

By the way it is the world's least surprising thing that you found a way to invent enough lies in your head to vote for Trump. Trump finally has you exactly where he wants you - he doesn't need to lie to you anymore, you lie for him.

Just consider how GOP retards will constantly crucify respected, infallible journalists that only ever own up to their "statistical noise" incidents of spurious reporting (eg. Dan Rather), but then continuously lionize outright charlatans and crooks like NY Post, Washington Examiner, Fox News and all the hellspawn therein, that never even once admit to publishing easily-discerned lies.

pauldun170

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2011
If only mods could update the Thread title.
That title is going to get picked up by google and we are going to end up with lot more qanon mouthbreathing Trumptards joining up to spout more BS.

Unfortunately, thats one of the goals of nonsense like this.
To get idiots to post it so it shows in search engine.

They know that the original story can't stand scrutiny so they cash in on the Hippo marking territory method

Reactions: DarthKyrie