Black Friday Ads

SilentVixen

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2004
Black Friday Ads website is up and running for this year!

Merchants on site:
? Ace Hardware

? Bass Pro Shops

? Best Buy-Back up and now 5 secret sale items!

? Big Lots

? Boscov's

? Circuit City

? CompUSA

? CVS

? Disney Store

? EBgames

? Express

? Gamestop

? Harbor Freight

? Home Depot

? Ikea

? JC Penney's

? KBtoys

? Kmart

? Kohl's

? Lowes

? Meijer

? Micro Center

? Office Depot

? Office Max

? PC Club

? Pep Boy

? Radio Shack

? Ritz Camera

? Sams Club

? Sears

? ShopKo

? Staples

? Target

? ToysRus

? Tractor Supply

? Value City

? Walgreens

? Walmart-Secret sale items, coming soon.

knightc2

Golden Member
Jul 2, 2001
Not crapping but I Gotta say I like Gotta Deals site better. The Grand Nagus strikes again. I can't believe it's BF time again.

Ricemarine

Lifer
Sep 10, 2004
Originally posted by: RossMAN
Go to Google search for Black Friday and the first result is? ;)

Self-advertising? :laugh:
:beer: Thanks for the heads up on last year black friday deals.
Now I'm hoping you pull through with the other deals for this year :)...

RossMAN

Grand Nagus
Feb 24, 2000
Originally posted by: Ricemarine

:shocked:

Actually a few weeks ago one of our competitors (another AT'er) was first, I think it changes every now and then.

Funny how 3 of the largest BF sites are run by AT'ers meanwhile FW, SD and B$ are left in the dust.

Ricemarine

Lifer
Sep 10, 2004
Originally posted by: Ricemarine

:shocked:

Actually a few weeks ago one of our competitors (another AT'er) was first, I think it changes every now and then.

Funny how 3 of the largest BF sites are run by AT'ers meanwhile FW, SD and B$ are left in the dust.
SD only has rumors :laugh: only when the sites host the ad is when they'll post it :p

RossMAN

Grand Nagus
Feb 24, 2000
In addition to BB, CC - I'd also like to see Walmart, Radio Shack, CompUSA and Fry's Electronics.

49erinnc

Platinum Member
Feb 10, 2004
I motion for a sticky of either this thread or one primary thread for BF before we end up with a new thread for every store flyer and BF notice site.

This is the first year where I won't be able to take BF off from work. Guess I'm SOL on the really good stuff. :(

CKDragon

Diamond Member
Jan 22, 2001
Originally posted by: 49erinnc
I motion for a sticky of either this thread or one primary thread for BF before we end up with a new thread for every store flyer and BF notice site.

This is the first year where I won't be able to take BF off from work. Guess I'm SOL on the really good stuff. :(

Do you work an odd shift? One year I worked on Black Friday but my shift didn't start until 7. So of course I went and hit all the BF sales at 5:00 and 6:00 before I dragged myself into work. Almost all the good sales are gone after the first thirty minutes of door-busting items.

Now I work at 5-3, but I'm lucky and have off.

BKLounger

Golden Member
Mar 29, 2006
Originally posted by: SilentVixen
Originally posted by: tealk
Crazy Back Friday Shoppers!

Oh come on. We're so cool :D

cool like a river of lava. I worked at a microcenter one year on bf and let's just say geeks smell deals and become rabid animals.

altonb1

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2002
The outlet center in lancaster, PA is opening at midnight on Black Friday. so after you get your fill of turkey, stuffing and pie, you can waddle into the outlets and shop before the REAL deals start around 5am.

49erinnc

Platinum Member
Feb 10, 2004
Originally posted by: CKDragon
Do you work an odd shift? One year I worked on Black Friday but my shift didn't start until 7. So of course I went and hit all the BF sales at 5:00 and 6:00 before I dragged myself into work. Almost all the good sales are gone after the first thirty minutes of door-busting items.

Now I work at 5-3, but I'm lucky and have off.

Good idea actually. I have to be at work around 7:00am so I should still be able to take in a couple deals before coming in. I had forgot just how ridiculously early some stores open that morning. Can't wait for all the other ads (BB, CC, Staples, OD, etc.) start popping up. I usually have more interest in those than the Walmarts, Kmarts, Targets, etc.

kwo

Golden Member
Mar 18, 2002
So, what's everyone's thoughts on the potential quality of deals this year?

Think they'll be good? so-so? Hotter than..... <insert your personal Mr. or Ms. hotness here> :)

49erinnc

Platinum Member
Feb 10, 2004
Originally posted by: kwo
So, what's everyone's thoughts on the potential quality of deals this year?

Think they'll be good? so-so? Hotter than..... <insert your personal Mr. or Ms. hotness here> :)

Probably a great year for electronics. With laptop prices already being <$400, I expect someone do to a $199-$249 (AR/no AOL contract) deal on one. Should be some great HDTV deals as well.