Discussion Biden nibbles wifes finger on stage.... And has hairy legs.

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

thilanliyan

Lifer
Jun 21, 2005
did he or did he not bit her finger as its waving around? there is no context the guy is a creep.
What? Do you not have any physical contact with people close to you?

Also, that's his WIFE, not some adult film entertainer who he'll have to pay after.

I don't even like Biden but this pales in comparison to all the crap Trump pulls, so not sure why you're so concerned about it...not like you're gonna vote for him anyway right?

Feb 4, 2009
Do we really need to break out the creepy pictures of the Presidents and his daughter at variousness ages?
Do i need to post the video where the Presidents says his daughter is hot and she’d be his girlfriend if she wasn’t his daughter?
Do we need to go over this again?

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
You're the victim.

In ways he can't even appreciate. People most strongly affected by right wing mind rot are the least able to understand that it makes them delusional. How in the fuck they can contrive an attack on Biden from this boggles the imagination. Their happiness seems to depend on staying outraged about something, anything or nothing at all.

I've considered marketing a line of underwear as gifts for our conservative friends where the crotch is tied in a permanent knot during manufacture. They can enjoy that special bug up the ass feeling all the time. I'll call them conservapanties.

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Do we really need to break out the creepy pictures of the Presidents and his daughter at variousness ages?

Thing is you don't! This in isolation, even compared with some idealised paragon of public life, isn't something that needs defending. Its an innocent, jokey moment between a husband and wife.

thilanliyan

Lifer
Jun 21, 2005
Thing is you don't! This in isolation, even compared with some idealised paragon of public life, isn't something that needs defending. Its an innocent, jokey moment between a husband and wife.
It's outrageous I tell ya...his mother wasn't even around to supervise this contact.

Feb 4, 2009

I can’t
While I don’t have kids, people say this is a really weird thing to say

PlanetJosh

Golden Member
May 6, 2013
Sorry if it got mentioned already but maybe it's a subtle way to spice up the love life? Like when your wife is reaching for something on a shelf in the kitchen and her arm passes by you and then you..do something to it.

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
Trump could get caught with his dick in the ass of a 10 year old girl and people like Luna would excuse it.
Hey, Pelosi put a demon in there, and everybody knows only super virile strongman ejaculate can expel a Pelosi Ass Demon. Here he is, sparing the soul of an innocent child and you have a problem with that? You'll fault the man for anything, bless his name!

Nov 25, 2013
did he or did he not bit her finger as its waving around? there is no context the guy is a creep.

Your pathetic attempt at spreading pathetic propaganda failed. Get over it. The Ministry of Culture and Public Enlightenment left you high and dry with that one. Better luck next time.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006

you Europeans (or half-Europeans :D) must really get a kick out of the nonsense prudishness that comes out of these sheltered protestant fucks over here in the US, eh?

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Your pathetic attempt at spreading pathetic propaganda failed. Get over it. The Ministry of Culture and Public Enlightenment left you high and dry with that one. Better luck next time.

dude is confused because the received praise in posting this/copying from the lunatic righty websites totally validated this piece of dreck somehow. you know: "where there are no bubbles." lol

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
you Europeans (or half-Europeans :D) must really get a kick out of the nonsense prudishness that comes out of these sheltered protestant fucks over here in the US, eh?
I absolutely wouldn't want to make any generalizations about US politics vs UK politics given the shit show on this side of the Atlantic!

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
I heard someone reference this stupid thing today IRL. Does this mean people get that Trump and Giuliani's creative fiction in Ukraine doesn't hold water?

I think when you've experienced the levels of grief Joe Biden has you should be allowed your quirks. Affection and the importance of bonds both take on a different weight when your heart has been crushed repeatedly, when grief clings to you like a shadow. Takes some people a long time to bounce back, some do partially, some just don't. That he still has a strong affectionate marriage is a good thing, what happened to "Family Values?" Seems more than what Il Douche is capable of. Melania looks like she enjoys his company about as much she would a yeast infection.

Let me know when Joe's wife hates him, that's a more pertinent alarm bell.

Last edited:
Reactions: jman19

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
I heard someone reference this stupid thing today IRL. Does this mean people get that Trump and Giuliani's creative fiction in Ukraine doesn't hold water?

I think when you've experienced the levels of grief Joe Biden has you should be allowed your quirks. Affection and the importance of bonds both take on a different weight when your heart has been crushed repeatedly, when grief clings to you like shadow. Takes some people a long time to bounce back, some do partially, some just don't. That he still has a strong affectionate marriage is a good thing, what happened to "Family Values?" Seems more than what Il Douche is capable of. Melania looks like she enjoys his company about as much she would a yeast infection.

Let me know when Joe's wife hates him, that's a more pertinent alarm bell.

shit like this echos out from russia to the dumbest people in the country.