Biden being #metoo'ed (kinda...)

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

mect

Platinum Member
Jan 5, 2004
People wanted to disembowel Kavanaugh over much less and there are numerous pictures of creepy Uncle Joe rubbing shoulders, kissing, and hair smelling of females of various ages.
So in your mind sexual assault is much less than violation of personal space.

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
I recall seeing the videos you describe many years ago. He's just one of those touchy people. We've all encountered them. Not sexual at all. Just a different perception of how personal space should be.
Search for creepy Joe Biden on YouTube and tell me if you feel the same.

Fern

Elite Member
Sep 30, 2003
So, what you're saying, is that he may not run due to him and/or the Democratic party having some level of decorum and proper-ness? Whereas ole "Grab 'em by the pussy" was either ignored and/or embraced by the candidate and party.

No. I don't think he wants the trouble. Nor do I think he wants his son dragged into potential problems.

BTW: One of the problems here at ATPN is that people like you want to turn everything into a Trump topic. It's tiresome and boring as all hell. No one can have a discussion about anything else. I said I was tired of Trump as a subject back before he was elected and I'm still tired of him as a subject now. Just not interested. I'm interested in policy, not people.

You "one note" idiots bore the hell outta me. Go back to your circle jerk and leave me alone.

Fern

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
No. I don't think he wants the trouble. Nor do I think he wants his son dragged into potential problems.

BTW: One of the problems here at ATPN is that people like you want to turn everything into a Trump topic. It's tiresome and boring as all hell. No one can have a discussion about anything else. I said I was tired of Trump as a subject back before he was elected and I'm still tired of him as a subject now. Just not interested. I'm interested in policy, not people.

You "one note" idiots bore the hell outta me. Go back to your circle jerk and leave me alone.

Fern

You're free to not respond. Your post just sounds like whining.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
I call it complaining. You arseholes have ruined this forum IMO.

Fern

Fern

Rampant dishonesty and out right trolling by “conservatives” is the real issue. But please carry on and create your own set of facts.

Nov 8, 2012

Fern

I call it complaining. You arseholes have ruined this forum IMO.

Fern

This x9000.

Someone here gets it. There are SOME (Read: Few) competent people that lean left that are worthy of conversation. The rest are just continuous circle jerk communities with no real basis of facts or reality. They just continue to live in their echo chamber, facts be damned.

If you're stupid enough to think Conservatives are the main trolls here than you clearly have a mental disease.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
This x9000.

Someone here gets it. There are SOME (Read: Few) competent people that lean left that are worthy of conversation. The rest are just continuous circle jerk communities with no real basis of facts or reality. They just continue to live in their echo chamber, facts be damned.

If you're stupid enough to think Conservatives are the main trolls here than you clearly have a mental disease.

@Fern here you go. The above from a poster who has difficulty responding to anything without using the words retarded, stupid, or moron.

Congrats to @realibrad for liking the above post. Whoosh.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002

Fern
It's not Trump per se but more consistency. You could substitute Roy Moore in place of Trump. People who overlooked far worse behavior can not stand on any high ground here.

It's more an invasion of space vs attempted assault.

Reactions: JD50

UglyCasanova

Lifer
Mar 25, 2001
Cracked up when I saw this. Rightly or wrongly the label has been set just like with Warren (both of whom I think otherwise make fine candidates).

D3UXOZDWsAIHXpO.jpg:large

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
Interesting how these women will be treated vs Dr Ford.

Bad analogy. Ford complained of attempted rape. These women complained of feeling uncomfortable. I believe them. I just don't think what they're complaining about is something which disqualifies him from office.

Now, explain why you think the analogy works.

Lanyap

Elite Member
Dec 23, 2000
Cracked up when I saw this. Rightly or wrongly the label has been set just like with Warren (both of whom I think otherwise make fine candidates).

Biden didn't grab any breasts as far as I know. I would pick Biden over Warren.

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002

Obviously made by a right-leaner, doesn't even know that Biden has never been accused of grabbing breasts...must have confused Biden with Trump.