Bad foruming experiences

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

twinrider1

Diamond Member
Sep 28, 2003
Isn't the OP calling himself out? Or he's discussing a banned member? Or he's trashing another forum?

There has to be some reason that can be stretched sufficiently to justify his perma-ban here as well.

brianmanahan

Lifer
Sep 2, 2006
Isn't the OP calling himself out? Or he's discussing a banned member? Or he's trashing another forum?

There has to be some reason that can be stretched sufficiently to justify his perma-ban here as well.

i say we keep him for now

this post has entertained me more than most in 2015, probably top 10

AMDisTheBEST

Dec 17, 2015

You are welcome to fabricate one

THRiLL KiLL

Nov 18, 2010
amd changed thier focus, instead of going for performance, they went for power saving, and mid to low end processors.

this ended up being a bad move for them.

however they made some right moves. 1. purchasing ati. 2. getting contracts with microsoft/sony to be the processor in the current gen consoles.

last i heard there was rumor they may be entering the performance market again.

if that happens, then there will be a good reason to compare amd to intel for performance. As it stands right now, there is no reason to compare the two for performance.

Ichinisan

Lifer
Oct 9, 2002

Phoenix86

Lifer
May 21, 2003
popcorn-blank.gif

Theb

Diamond Member
Feb 28, 2006
Do you have an AMD sticker on your fleshlight so you you can pretend the feeling is mutual?

HeXen

Diamond Member
Dec 13, 2009
Lol, alright now, cat's out of the box. I did leave out a few details that were inconvenient. I deleted that old account because i was preparing to move on. I created another account with the same name just to see if the nature of the ban was ip, cookie, or simply account. I posted 15 comments before the mods caught me

Now you should note, the first 3 day banned was truly for "fanboying" I believe you saw that already. It was a ban which i did not approve of. I waited for it to expired and was prepare to tune down "fanyboyism". I still felt compelled to mention the ban in a thread however, called OCLgeek Nazi, Napoleon, Emperor or something to that effect for censoring speech.

I was half joking when i posted that but i guess he didnt take it so well. I guess even mods have a small ego to protect.... Dont really blame him. I have seen worse cases. I stumbled upon a blog which the blogger mentioned how a tom hardware mod permanent ban him for down voting his comments. This is what i called extremely unprofessional lmao.

...soooo, in other words, nothing about you has really changed and we can expect to see you banned from here in the future. You're already off to a great start of gaining positive perspectives of you from the peers on here due to your lie...err, inconvenient lack of details... :thumbs: Good job.

I'm no saint on here myself but I'd have to care first. And caring is half the battle....Go Joe!!!