ATTENTION:BANNED USER CAUGHT WITH SECOND ACCOUNT

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

DainBramaged

Lifer
Jun 19, 2003
Originally posted by: So
Originally posted by: DainBramaged
Originally posted by: Crazyfool
Originally posted by: johnnytightlips
I think a public apology is in order before any second chances are considered.
Here's a tip. Don't try to sell him a domain. ;)

You really thing that $65 is a fair price for a domain that he paid $4.99 at the time for? When he is selling it to a non profit individual? The only reason he demanded so much was because he thought I'd buy him off and he'd get a free $65 for no work.

lol...ain't capitalism great?

No, no. I have no problem with capitalism. I didn't attempt to take down the site. I chose not to pay him.

As you should have done. I just think that the whole thing was humorous.

So

Lifer
Jul 2, 2001
Originally posted by: Crazyfool
Originally posted by: johnnytightlips
I think a public apology is in order before any second chances are considered.
Here's a tip. Don't try to sell him a domain. ;)

You really thing that $65 is a fair price for a domain that he paid $4.99 at the time for? When he is selling it to a non profit individual? The only reason he demanded so much was because he thought I'd buy him off and he'd get a free $65 for no work.

lol...ain't capitalism great?

No, no. I have no problem with capitalism. I didn't attempt to take down the site. I chose not to pay him.

As you should have done. I just think that the whole thing was humorous.

And from a third party's perspective, I can totally see that.

Aquaman

Lifer
Dec 17, 1999

DainBramaged

Lifer
Jun 19, 2003
The only thing was, I think PM4E found it humorous too. I think that you were the only one that got upset by the whole thing. I guess I just try not to take things online that seriously.

So

Lifer
Jul 2, 2001
The only thing was, I think PM4E found it humorous too. I think that you were the only one that got upset by the whole thing. I guess I just try not to take things online that seriously.

Generally, you know I don't He's found the one button of mine that you can really push. <shrug>

SSP

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999

He (pm4e) was pulling his leg all along. Its like something cartman would do... hilarious.

MustangSVT

Lifer
Oct 7, 2000

DivideBYZero

Lifer
May 18, 2001
Originally posted by: NFS4
I have two accounts as well...but of of necessity. I have NFS4, and by default I have Brandon Hill which is used when I post to DailyTech's news comments. And since DT accounts are linked with the AT forums, I have two accounts.

BAN YOURSELF. RIGHT. BLOODY. NOW. :|

DainBramaged

Lifer
Jun 19, 2003
Originally posted by: DivideBYZero
I have two accounts as well...but of of necessity. I have NFS4, and by default I have Brandon Hill which is used when I post to DailyTech's news comments. And since DT accounts are linked with the AT forums, I have two accounts.

Piss off, love.

CKent

Diamond Member
Aug 17, 2005
Lol, well there's no doubt now that johnnylooseass is pm4e, the 'atnc enemies' part of the website lists So for accusing other members of extortion against 'its great leader, pm4e', accuses him of taking things too seriously, and even has a bit about loke snitching.

DainBramaged

Lifer
Jun 19, 2003
Originally posted by: RBachman
Lol, well there's no doubt now that johnnylooseass is pm4e, the 'atnc enemies' part of the website lists So for accusing other members of extortion against 'its great leader, pm4e', accuses him of taking things too seriously, and even has a bit about loke snitching.

who cares

DivideBYZero

Lifer
May 18, 2001

Piss off, love.

What? You love piss? What are you talking about? :confused:

DainBramaged

Lifer
Jun 19, 2003

Piss off, love.

Wait, isn't that what you are supposed to say on the east side of the pond? :D

DivideBYZero

Lifer
May 18, 2001

Piss off, love.

Are you propositioning me for urine fetish games? You sick little boy.

DainBramaged

Lifer
Jun 19, 2003

Piss off, love.

Are you propositioning me for urine fetish games? You sick little boy.

Come now, Mr. Dent, you know you like it.

CKent

Diamond Member
Aug 17, 2005

who cares

Aw, I just wanted to call him johnnylooseass

Conky

Lifer
May 9, 2001

who cares

Aw, I just wanted to call him johnnylooseass
Hey Gurck, why would you say such a thing? :confused: