ATTENTION:BANNED USER CAUGHT WITH SECOND ACCOUNT

So

Lifer
Jul 2, 2001
Check this thread: http://forums.anandtech.com/messageview...?catid=38&threadid=1884823&STARTPAGE=1

where he claims to own www.atotnightcrew.com, a site which PM4E registered (and repeatedly claimed ownership of last year) in an attempt to extort $70 from me last year and was subsequently banned.

The reason he is returning is because the Domain expired on 6/26/2006 and he remembered when it came up for renewal.

So, play your vendettas out elsewhere. For the rest of the kiddies, I'm closing the sand box, so please pick up all of your toys and go home.

AnandTech Moderator

Pepsi90919

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
PLEASE POST THIS IN OFF TOPIC AND DO NOT PM A MODERATOR OR POST IN FORUM ISSUES PS. PLEASE POST IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE IT IS JUST THAT IMPORTANT

So

Lifer
Jul 2, 2001
Originally posted by: Pepsi90919
PLEASE POST THIS IN OFF TOPIC AND DO NOT PM A MODERATOR OR POST IN FORUM ISSUES PS. PLEASE POST IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE IT IS JUST THAT IMPORTANT

oh, come on. How often to I pull sh!t around here? I put it in all caps on purpose. Sorry to annoy you. :beer:

jlee

Lifer
Sep 12, 2001

:beer: for you, sir.

:D

Edit: Meh, one for So too. :beer:
I'm going to bed. G'night all. :p

Zugzwang152

Lifer
Oct 30, 2001

pfft all caps and an off topic thread are both required to suffciently embarass the banned member.

Pepsi90919

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: So

oh, come on. How often to I pull sh!t around here? I put it in all caps on purpose. Sorry to annoy you. :beer:

lol :beer:

Goosemaster

Lifer
Apr 10, 2001
Originally posted by: CadetLee

What about me? May I have a :beer: too? :(

Pepsi90919

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Goosemaster

NO

Zugzwang152

Lifer
Oct 30, 2001

:beer:

So

Lifer
Jul 2, 2001

Good point about forum issues though :eek:

Sorry for cross posting. In my rage I forgot about FI. :p

I did PM a mod as well.

Goosemaster

Lifer
Apr 10, 2001

I did PM a mod as well.

rage? concering what exactly? :confused:

Kilgor

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
oh god..that site is atrocious,,,my eyes..it burns:(

I agree, I would expect better from The Official members of the ATOT Night Crew . :|

Pepsi90919

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999

I did PM a mod as well.

he was crawling in his skin because these wounds, they will not heal.

So

Lifer
Jul 2, 2001
:laugh: What amazes me is how dumb he must be...HE PM'd me with the link to his thread.

Goosemaster

Lifer
Apr 10, 2001

I did PM a mod as well.

he was crawling in his skin because these wounds, they will not heal.

:laugh:

So

Lifer
Jul 2, 2001

I did PM a mod as well.

Meh, pissed off that someone could be so audaciously brazen, I guess. :p It was a moment of weakness to the troll. I guess he got what he wanted.

JonTheBaller

Golden Member
Dec 2, 2002
What the HELL is going on here? The whole topic of the night crew was brought up in Neochat after PM4E saw that he was charged the $9 for the domain renewal. I offered to take over the club for him and he accepted. I don't know where this $70 business comes from, but PM4E offered to gift the domain and hosting to the newly restarted night crew.

So and LoKe have been attacking me without cause all night.