ATTENTION:BANNED USER CAUGHT WITH SECOND ACCOUNT

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

So

Lifer
Jul 2, 2001
Originally posted by: Crazyfool
Since when is asking $57 for a domain "extortion"?

BTW, not trying to make anybody cry but the whole "Night Crew" thing was stupid and I wouldn't boast about being the founder of a sigline chain. :laugh:

Meh. It was originally done to forment camraderie among people who actually were on at night. I didn't want to exclude people so it got out of hand. Later, people really got out of hand and started adding it without even submitting their name. :eek:

The point is, ATOTNC represents myself and a few other friends that I have made on ATOT and I hate to see someone try to profit off of it and sieze control of something that has been fun in the past.

Jun 4, 2005
Originally posted by: minendo
Originally posted by: LoKe
Originally posted by: fisher
you are both drama queens who don't seem to have much to contribute other than whining about garbage. point all you want, i'm not defending him as much as i'm pointing out how weak your "extortion" crap is.

The irony is, I've never seen you contribute a damn thing.

That's because you are too busy reporting people to their future universities for cheating.

:roll: Only happened once.

djheater

Lifer
Mar 19, 2001
I think I'm probably late to the party, but FORUM FVCKING ISSUES.

I don't think I'm alone when i say, I couldn't give a flying fvck about your perceived victimization. Please, in future, keep it to yourself, or, at most, an interested moderator.

So

Lifer
Jul 2, 2001
Originally posted by: djheater
I think I'm probably late to the party, but FORUM FVCKING ISSUES.

I don't think I'm alone when i say, I couldn't give a flying fvck about your perceived victimization. Please, in future, keep it to yourself, or, at most, an interested moderator.

Yeah, we moved on from that back in like post #5 when I apologized for putting this in the wrong forum.

JonTheBaller

Golden Member
Dec 2, 2002
you are both drama queens who don't seem to have much to contribute other than whining about garbage. point all you want, i'm not defending him as much as i'm pointing out how weak your "extortion" crap is.

That's because you are too busy reporting people to their future universities for cheating.

Once a snitch, always a snitch.

DainBramaged

Lifer
Jun 19, 2003

snitchy snitchy.

Look, LoKe admitted that he fvcked up, apologized, etc. We all know it was stupid but it's not going to help to keep giving him sh!t about it. Yeah, it pissed me off too. But we need to move on as we are all encourging the leaders of the NightCrew to do.

erikistired

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2000
Originally posted by: DainBramaged

snitchy snitchy.

Look, LoKe admitted that he fvcked up, apologized, etc. We all know it was stupid but it's not going to help to keep giving him sh!t about it. Yeah, it pissed me off too. But we need to move on as we are all encourging the leaders of the NightCrew to do.

i don't even know what the story is, i just like saying 'snitchy snitchy'.

So

Lifer
Jul 2, 2001

snitchy snitchy.

LoKe snitched on someone for trying to cheat on HW. We were all pissed at him for trying to ruin some guy's life, but he apologized and I doubt anything came of it

erikistired

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2000
Originally posted by: So

snitchy snitchy.

LoKe snitched on someone for trying to cheat on HW. We were all pissed at him for trying to ruin some guy's life, but he apologized and I doubt anything came of it

omgwtfbbqthedrama.

DainBramaged

Lifer
Jun 19, 2003
Originally posted by: johnnytightlips

Once a snitch, always a snitch.

I do believe in 2nd chances. You fvck that up then you are done.

djheater

Lifer
Mar 19, 2001

snitchy snitchy.

I, for one, have never responded "Spider" to a certain member's posts.

erikistired

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2000
Originally posted by: djheater

snitchy snitchy.

I, for one, have never responded "Spider" to a certain member's posts.

i have.

DainBramaged

Lifer
Jun 19, 2003
I think a public apology is in order before any second chances are considered.

He gave a lengthy written apology in his lifer thread. If you ask him he could probably link it for you.

So

Lifer
Jul 2, 2001

Holy sh*t. This So guy is insane.

Dude, YGPM, I'm totally willing to deal with you in a friendly manner.

I said to you:
I apologize if I have misconstrued your actions. I believe I was understanably paranoid when this came up. Nevertheless, I don't want you to feel like I'm making irrational demands of you. I would hope that if you want to see an NC site, youd want it done by those who founded the NC, but in lieu of that, making the site *honest* would be a great start. The entire page is one huge lie, and it really bothers me. If you're not PM4E, I hope we can come to some amicable relationship over this.

As I saif. I'm not convinced that you are not PM4E, but in ANY case, I'm willing to deal with you fairly if you're willing to do the same.

Conky

Lifer
May 9, 2001
Here's a tip. Don't try to sell him a domain. ;)

So

Lifer
Jul 2, 2001

You really thing that $65 is a fair price for a domain that he paid $4.99 at the time for? When he is selling it to a non profit individual? The only reason he demanded so much was because he thought I'd buy him off and he'd get a free $65 for no work.

DainBramaged

Lifer
Jun 19, 2003

You really thing that $65 is a fair price for a domain that he paid $4.99 at the time for? When he is selling it to a non profit individual? The only reason he demanded so much was because he thought I'd buy him off and he'd get a free $65 for no work.

lol...ain't capitalism great?

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
This thread reminds me of when they stop serving alcohol downtown, then all the tranny's come out and start slapping each other up and down the street....then it's all about who can slap the hardest and yell b!tch the loudest. :shocked:

Conky

Lifer
May 9, 2001
Originally posted by: compuwiz1
This thread reminds me of when they stop serving alcohol downtown, then all the tranny's come out and start slapping each other up and down the street....then it's all about who can slap the hardest and yell b!tch the loudest. :shocked:
I hear that! :laugh:

Funny thing is I haven't had a drop to drink. Picked a bad day to stop drinking... :(

So

Lifer
Jul 2, 2001

lol...ain't capitalism great?

No, no. I have no problem with capitalism. I didn't attempt to take down the site. I chose not to pay him.