++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 7273 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
Just realized it's my birthday tomorrow. Going to be an interesting one. I'm getting old, going to be 34. 6 years away from 40. :eek: considering how fast years go by these days it's not that far. I remember when I was in my mid 20's thinking the same about 30 and the years just flew by.

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
That's one serious skunk there's people talking about the smell on the local FB page, seems to be covering a pretty big area. Someone even called Embridge thinking it might be a gas main leak, but it really does smell more like skunk to me. But never know maybe when it's a big enough amount and gets potent it smells more like skunk, it's kinda a similar smell.

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
Sounds legit.

Hello, With Due Respect,

My name is Mrs Isabelle M. Ameganvi, I am an Canadian, was married to Late Dr. IDRISU Ameganvi, We were married for 32 years without a child. My late husband was a businessman and Gold merchant but he was poisoned by his business partners. And Recently, My Doctor told me that I will undergo a Surgery (Cancer of the lung) and I may not survive it or live longer than required due to my health condition. And to make my health situation worst, I tested positive to the deadly COVID 19 today (Corona Virus), the disease that is shaking the world now. I have just been quarantined and isolated here in Accra Ghana. May looking at my age as a 70 Year old woman, my chances of surviving is very low.

I inherited a total sum of $15.2 M. (Fifteen Million, Two Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) from my late husband, he deposited the money with a bank in London in 2015. Having known my condition, I decided to donate this fund to any God fearing man or woman who will use the money the way I am going to instruct. I want somebody who will fulfill the desire of I and my late husband to help the less privileged people, orphanages and the widows in our society including families that has been affected by this deadly COVID 19 (Corona Virus). I took this decision because according to my history, I was once an orphan who was raised from orphanage home in Canada.

This is why I am taking this decision to hand over this fund to you in good faith and measure to help the less privileged by opening a foundation you will call "AMEGANVI FOUNDATION". If you are interested in to handle this project, please give me your, name, address, profession and telephone numbers for me to give it to me lawyer to prepare the inheritance letter for you as soon as possible. I have a limited time to live, I am not afraid of death, hence I know where I am going. I want you to always remember me in your daily prayers because of my upcoming Surgery (Cancer of the lung).
Kindly contact me if you are interested to carry out this humanitarian duty.
Mrs Isabelle M. Ameganvi

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
yYixfSq.jpg

bigboxes

Lifer
Apr 6, 2002
I'm in Fredericksburg. Finally finished up my goal of visiting all 254 counties here in Texas. I passed through two immigration checkpoints yesterday. Ended my quest when I arrived in Leakey. After taking pictures of the courthouse and the various buildings in town, I made the drive to Fredericksburg to spend the night. This is a town made up of German immigrants. I had some sausage platter last night with some sauerkraut and spaetzle. I had a lone German beer and got me a t-shirt. I've decided to stay another night.

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
They just turned off the PBX for maintenance. I hope their plan was not to call me to let me know they just did that, because that might not work so well. :p

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Air temperature much high than normal today.
85, with a low of 64 tonight which is also very high.
Mother nature is fucking us up.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Mowed the lawn in 85 degree weather. Forgot how nasty that is. Should have done it yesterday when it was 64.
Sweat in places best not mentioned. Also the neighborhood kids staring at me fuck those bastards.