++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 7272 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.uovalor.com
I hate when that happens especially when I know I have to get up early the next morning. It's the most frustrating thing just lying there bored out of your mind and you just want to sleep but can't.

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.uovalor.com
Sincerely hope you stockpiled on goodies. You may be experiencing cabin fever soon.
Real cabin fever, not the bullshit Will Smith is feeling in his gargantuan Beverly Hills mansion.
I think it's starting to happen. I can deal with not seeing people, but it would be nice to at least be able to go out for walks and get some sun. It's just too damn cold for that and it's always overcast.

Sun it finally out today but it's still really cold.

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.uovalor.com
I was bored and had a random nostalgic moment thinking about k'nex as I used to play a lot with those as a kid. Looked for pictures of some of the old box sets and found some listed on Ebay as "vintage". that makes me feel old.

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.uovalor.com
Just realized it's my birthday tomorrow. Going to be an interesting one. I'm getting old, going to be 34. 6 years away from 40. :eek: considering how fast years go by these days it's not that far. I remember when I was in my mid 20's thinking the same about 30 and the years just flew by.

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.uovalor.com
That's one serious skunk there's people talking about the smell on the local FB page, seems to be covering a pretty big area. Someone even called Embridge thinking it might be a gas main leak, but it really does smell more like skunk to me. But never know maybe when it's a big enough amount and gets potent it smells more like skunk, it's kinda a similar smell.

ASK THE COMMUNITY