++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 3300 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Broheim

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2011
my little brother got me a nice DE razor set for my birthday, first time he's given me a good present.

Broheim

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2011
To each is own but a proper bath is actually a skinny dip in a natural cistern with a shower of pure water afterwards. :awe:

women takes baths, men takes showers... why you gotta mess with my gender stereotypes like that, madam president :awe:

on a more serious note: men should not take baths, it's bad for our "swimmers"...

Broheim

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2011
My older brother stopped giving me gifts about 4 years ago, i stopped giving him gifts last year, fuck him

I got him a corsair h100i and then built his new desktop for him for his birthday so he had to pony up, my dad and his brothers stopped giving each other and us kids presents years ago except for special occasions, it's the same with my mother's older brothers but we still exchange gifts with her little sister's family (we're pretty tight with them).

Which one? Post in my DE thread :)

I'm going, I'm going...

rudeguy

Lifer
Dec 27, 2001
I got him a corsair h100i and then built his new desktop for him for his birthday so he had to pony up, my dad and his brothers stopped giving each other and us kids presents years ago except for special occasions, it's the same with my mother's older brothers but we still exchange gifts with her little sister's family (we're pretty tight with them).

I'm going, I'm going...

DE is awesome.

Pay attention to the angle and not the pressure. You won't cut yourself but if the angle isn't right, the shave sucks. My face is smooth as a baby's ass right now and I love it.

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
Wow barely any trick or treaters today. They start freaking early now, I think I missed the majority of them since I work till 5. They seem to start earlier and earlier every year.

Oh well more candy for me!

rudeguy

Lifer
Dec 27, 2001
Wow barely any trick or treaters today. They start freaking early now, I think I missed the majority of them since I work till 5. They seem to start earlier and earlier every year.

Oh well more candy for me!

We had less than 10 and we have tons of kids around here.

Shrug

Broheim

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2011
DE is awesome.

Pay attention to the angle and not the pressure. You won't cut yourself but if the angle isn't right, the shave sucks. My face is smooth as a baby's ass right now and I love it.

this ain't my first rodeo :colbert: :awe:

I already have a Merkur DE and a Dovo straightrazor, what I like most about this set is that it looks distinguished as fuck :D