++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 805 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006
Hey ICF, if Peyton is healthy, he could play this Sunday.

1) Out of shape, out of rhythm, not practiced with the team... and he'll still be better than Painter.
2) It's the Pats, we don't have a pass rush to worry about him getting hit.

IndyColtsFan

Lifer
Sep 22, 2007
Hey ICF, if Peyton is healthy, he could play this Sunday.

1) Out of shape, out of rhythm, not practiced with the team... and he'll still be better than Painter.
2) It's the Pats, we don't have a pass rush to worry about him getting hit.

Orlovsky has been named the starter for the next game.

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006
More further south :D

It wouldn't be the same. Loads of naive 16-18 year olds wearing the quintessential Catholic school girl attire (minus the pigtails, thankfully).

Well, I suppose back then, younger than 16 was fine, but now it wouldn't be interesting.

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006
You know what's pretty neat? An integrated 6-12 grade private school. Here's why - you're a 12 year old male. Your height, being only 12, is around 5', maybe a bit less? I don't recall exactly. It does make the viewing a little more interesting if you encounter a high school girl wearing heels.

:awe:

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006
It's one of the reasons I had and kept my Facebook... except now we're all in college, and most of them have not improved! They were hotter in high school, now they've just put on a freshman 15, and kept it the whole time, probably from endless drinking. Add on the whole Jersey Shore look, even in its mild duckface and heavy tan forms, and they've really gone downhill.

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006
I remember a discussion with a guy a couple grades down from me who commented that my class year had the most plentiful collection of hot girls.

A lot of them were stuck-up bitches with the brainpower of a candle, but they dressed like sluts and had the bodies to go with it, so the view was appreciated.

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006
I do so love the yoga pants now though; and that is one of the things a private school could never provide. We had girls in tiny skirts, but you'd never get to see tight jeans or yoga pants or sweatpants.

Similarly, no midriff tops, something that for some reason is considered so declasse, though I struggle to understand why.