++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 7738 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
Went to start the install of the 1kw solar array frame, and realized I was just not in the mood. The snow makes everything more tedious. I was also having 2nd thoughts about wanting to build that there. I'm better off waiting until I build a deck pergola and putting the panels there instead.

One of the goals of expanding solar was to be able to heat with solar but really now that I got the wood stove I may as well focus on getting that set up.

Charmonium

Diamond Member
May 15, 2015
Kakeudon.jpg
Udon (うどん or 饂飩) is a thick noodle made from wheat flour, used in Japanese cuisine. It is a comfort food for many Japanese people.

Charmonium

Diamond Member
May 15, 2015
Mirin is similar to sake, but has more sugar and a lower alcohol content (14% to be precise). A staple in many Japanese kitchens, it pairs ."

did you know that sugar interferes with the enzyme used to break down alcohol (alcohol dehydrogenase)

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
Mirin is similar to sake, but has more sugar and a lower alcohol content (14% to be precise). A staple in many Japanese kitchens, it pairs ."

did you know that sugar interferes with the enzyme used to break down alcohol (alcohol dehydrogenase)

I buy the one without alcohol.

Reactions: Charmonium