++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 7459 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

bigboxes

Lifer
Apr 6, 2002
Do you Ontario guys root for only Toronto/Montreal or do you root for any Canadian hockey team? (i.e. Vancouver, etc.)

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
I personally tend to root for any Canadian team. I go for the Habs, then Toronto, then anyone else after that. Though I find myself rooting more for Toronto these days, since most of my family do and I just tend to find myself watching more of those games when I do watch hockey.

Then there's the oddball Boston fans, I think they're lost. :p

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
looks like it will be AZ since it is at a pharmacy and there is no way they have super freezer.

bigboxes

Lifer
Apr 6, 2002
Installed my first game for the new build. Went with Forza Horizon 4. Microsoft made me create a username despite the fact that I'm not going to play online. Told me that both boxes and bigboxes were taken. Riiiiight. :rolleyes:

Messed with the settings and then ran the benchmark. The max refresh rate is 60Hz. Seems kinda low. Is that due to it strictly being a console port? My monitor will only do 60Hz so it doesn't really matter, but I would expect that the game should be able to do faster refresh rates.

mBS23FOh.jpg

sUv8MJwh.jpg