++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 7036 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
Well this sucks, I put lotto tickets in a drawer so I can check them when I get the chance, and I was going to do that today but they're not in the drawer anymore. WTF. I forgot that there's an app so I downloaded it was wanting to use it but the tickets are nowhere to be found.

bigboxes

Lifer
Apr 6, 2002
Well this sucks, I put lotto tickets in a drawer so I can check them when I get the chance, and I was going to do that today but they're not in the drawer anymore. WTF. I forgot that there's an app so I downloaded it was wanting to use it but the tickets are nowhere to be found.

You probably won. Hopefully, you'll find them in the next six months.

bigboxes

Lifer
Apr 6, 2002
tenor.gif

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
Did they make a low budget remake of Titanic? There' was a show playing on TV, same style, same boat, but pretty sure all the characters are different, it's been a while since I seen the movie but it does not actually look familiar, it's odd. It also ended rather abruptly, the boat was not even fully sunk yet!

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
You probably won. Hopefully, you'll find them in the next six months.

With my luck, probably. I literally can't find these tickets anywhere, it's crazy, I had them literally the other day. I was going to check them then never got around to it so put them back, then today I just remembered that there's an app so I downloaded it and went to check and they were gone. I'll have to check the recycling when I'm not working (need to do it early in the day otherwise it's too dark) maybe I somehow put them in there by error.

bigboxes

Lifer
Apr 6, 2002
With my luck, probably. I literally can't find these tickets anywhere, it's crazy, I had them literally the other day. I was going to check them then never got around to it so put them back, then today I just remembered that there's an app so I downloaded it and went to check and they were gone. I'll have to check the recycling when I'm not working (need to do it early in the day otherwise it's too dark) maybe I somehow put them in there by error.

Getting old. :)

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
Been a while since I've had a power outage while I'm sitting here at work. It's weird as it goes all dark then the generator kicks in. It's crazy just how fast it kicks in too. Like no more than a second. It's incredible that a big diesel like that can spool up that fast. We have 48v battery backup for all the actual telecom equipment but rest of stuff like lights and AC is just generator. The rectifiers that charge the batteries are on generator too so the batteries only take the load during switch over.