++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 1566 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

IndyColtsFan

Lifer
Sep 22, 2007
So far, we have:

The voice of shortylickens: Jason Alexander (George Costanza on Seinfeld)
The voice of Barfo: Antonio Banderas (Zorro in The Mask of Zorro)
The voice of sdifox: George Takei (Mr. Sulu)

We still need the voices of the rest of the longtime neffers: Bane, el dorado, and Ruby.

IndyColtsFan

Lifer
Sep 22, 2007
For my own voice, it is a tough call. I have a slight accent on some words, mainly due to the fact my mom was raised in Kentucky.

alfa147x

Lifer
Jul 14, 2005
So far, we have:

The voice of shortylickens: Jason Alexander (George Costanza on Seinfeld)
The voice of Barfo: Antonio Banderas (Zorro in The Mask of Zorro)
The voice of sdifox: George Takei (Mr. Sulu)

We still need the voices of the rest of the longtime neffers: Bane, el dorado, and Ruby.

Motf: Lenard or Sheldon from big bang or David Schwimmer from Friends
Ruby: Jennifer Aniston

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006
Hm. The chemistry homework doesn't look like any of it has been seen in class yet.

I also know that he told another professor today that he's two classes behind schedule.

I suspect a correlation.

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006
Okay, there, seen a bit of it. The molarity stuff, but he didn't complete that section today before ending class. So yeah, the homework basically means teach yourself. Great.

IndyColtsFan

Lifer
Sep 22, 2007
Motf: Lenard or Sheldon from big bang or David Schwimmer from Friends
Ruby: Jennifer Aniston

You nailed MotF Bane. David Schwimmer and Leonard (Johnny Galecki) are exactly who I was searching for.

I'd say Ruby would sound more like Mayim Bialik from the Big Bang Theory.

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006
According to a poster over in Mobile Devices, the HTC Rezound stock battery has another four hours worth of battery life in a Thunderbolt over the Thunderbolt OEM battery.

Since my phone was under 10% when I left class this afternoon, after having been unplugged for a mere 8.5 hours, I'm greatly intrigued by this.

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006
So now I'm reading through the chemistry book, in hopes of absorbing enough to blow through the homework. I'd like to polish off the chemistry stuff by bedtime tomorrow night. That'll leave me five days with nothing to do except teach myself two chapters of Calculus.

zzuupp

Lifer
Jul 6, 2008
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5QrsnLT5ao

BE NICE!
Its my first fucking video. If you bastards talk shit I will lock out votes and comments.
Did it mostly out of boredom but eventually I need to learn how to make video reviews. Seeing as I can't get work in this town so Youtube may be my only source of income. Am returning the item so dont give me shit about pissing away 336 dollars. It was so I could find out what an expensive blade feels like.

Okedoke, I watched it.

That's a knife alrightee

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006
I'm actually enjoying that I feel I could walk into school any time and go take the Circuits test. I have nothing I need to study for it. I got another 10/10 quiz back today. Homework was not returned. I'm now running... I think 49.5 out of 51 total points.