at what age do you just not give a goldurn anymore...

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: BlahBlahYouToo
and regardless, it doesn't take keen eyesight notice someone is walking around nude, which is what i DID . . . get so bothered over that I made an entire thread about it.

i'm in and out in the time it takes me to change from my shorts to my jeans, which is usually less than 2 minutes, which is also, coincidentally, the time it takes for me to beat off and then cry to my mommy about the mean naked men at the gym.

i only shower at the gym if i'm going somewhere directly afterwards, which is almost never the case, as I'm a momma's boy, crybaby pussy with no real friends..

Fixed.

OP, you are the poster boy for everything I dislike about pussified, over-entitled little twerps.

Jul 10, 2007
Originally posted by: Perknose
Originally posted by: BlahBlahYouToo
and regardless, it doesn't take keen eyesight notice someone is walking around nude, which is what i DID . . . get so bothered over that I made an entire thread about it.

i'm in and out in the time it takes me to change from my shorts to my jeans, which is usually less than 2 minutes, which is also, coincidentally, the time it takes for me to beat off and then cry to my mommy about the mean naked men at the gym.

i only shower at the gym if i'm going somewhere directly afterwards, which is almost never the case, as I'm a momma's boy, crybaby pussy with no real friends..

Fixed.

OP, you are the poster boy for everything I dislike about pussified, over-entitled little twerps.

yeah that's right, no real argument, no rebuttal, a bunch of weak insults from mr. elite senior moderator. exactly what i expected.

so here's another chance. where did i give any "detailed observations of other male's anatomies"?
and this time, try staying on topic instead of hurling childish insults.

L

Lola

Wait.... just because someone is confident enough with themselves to not have to hide equals them not caring?
I do not think so. Women do it all of the time... young, old, it does not matter. what is the point of hiding... everyone else in the locker room has the same "stuff".
What is so bad about being naked anyway?

MrMaster

Golden Member
Nov 16, 2001
www.pc-prime.com
Nothing wrong being naked.

Something very wrong and troubling when they do stuff like lift a leg onto the bench to "dry" their private parts when they could have done that just fine in the non busy shower room.

Or specifically not leaving you enough room to walk through. MOST people are quite respectful at my current gym but there are still the few. Last night I totally wanted to kick this guy drying off in the balls for having his leg up on the bench and having a 'wide stance'. Yuck.

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003
Originally posted by: MrMaster
Nothing wrong being naked.

Something very wrong and troubling when they do stuff like lift a leg onto the bench to "dry" their private parts when they could have done that just fine in the non busy shower room.

Or specifically not leaving you enough room to walk through. MOST people are quite respectful at my current gym but there are still the few. Last night I totally wanted to kick this guy drying off in the balls for having his leg up on the bench and having a 'wide stance'. Yuck.

Maybe he noticed that you were checking out his junk and wanted to give you a better view.