Are you a werewolf Forum Game #18 Killing Penguin for eating the fish and burger....

Page 7 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

drum

Diamond Member
Feb 1, 2003
okey i made some thinking
so i ask hamburgerboy zokudu monkey drum penguinpower
the rest are missing in action
do you agree with me that the hamster must be between zokudu and hamburgerboy???

lets make a poll do you agree with this part??? yes or no???

reason to pick this 2
1)day one the voting was too close so no team wolf will vote for his fellow wolf
2)penguinpower tried to manipulate the voting to save lightrider
3)day 2 voting excludes monkey who voted drum and dust who vote for noone
also dust is reported as afk so he will be killed anyhow from dixy
4) i can exclude the mason

did i forgot anything???

lets start examining part part of the reason i pick zokudu and hamburgerboy and see where we will be

the hamster is going down at this lynch

I agree with you and am staying pat on hamburgerkid

MonKENy

Platinum Member
Nov 1, 2007
Gah sorry been really busy with school and such. I honestly can't be assed to read the novels posted above. If I need to vote for HamburgerBoy so be it but wow these games got really intense when I stopped paying attention.

it gets very complicated quick.

HamburgerBoy

Lifer
Apr 12, 2004
do you agree with me that the hamster must be between zokudu and hamburgerboy???

lets make a poll do you agree with this part??? yes or no???

reason to pick this 2
1)day one the voting was too close so no team wolf will vote for his fellow wolf
2)penguinpower tried to manipulate the voting to save lightrider
3)day 2 voting excludes monkey who voted drum and dust who vote for noone
also dust is reported as afk so he will be killed anyhow from dixy
4) i can exclude the mason

did i forgot anything???

lets start examining part part of the reason i pick zokudu and hamburgerboy and see where we will be

the hamster is going down at this lynch

It's not absolute that it's me or zoduku. It's just more likely. I repeat...

In the case of zokudu, assuming he's not evil, and assuming you are the mason (i.e. therefore he isn't), there's a 1/3 chance that he's the werehamster. In the case of the other four people you called out, there's a 1/5 chance. It's still not 1/2 like you are acting, but I guess we have to go with the best odds we can.

So let's say you're right and that PenguinPower is the werewolf/cultist. How does that make MonKENy necessarily not the werehamster? No one knew what Storma was, and the fact that he voted for dust instead of Storma is meaningless. Even if you think MonKENy has magical predictive abilities, you're already convinced that dust is good, and a vote for him would be a vote wasted regardless. How does it make highland145 necessarily not the werehamster? It's perfectly possible that both I and zokudu are on team good.

The hamster is NOT going down on this lynch if you lynch me.

MonKENy

Platinum Member
Nov 1, 2007
im not the werehampster because I say so? I cant reveal my role but its not that nor am I team bad

HamburgerBoy

Lifer
Apr 12, 2004
im not the werehampster because I say so? I cant reveal my role but its not that nor am I team bad

I didn't say you were; I'm just saying it's possible, whereas ALIVE is acting as if it is impossible for you to be the werehamster. And MonKENy, right now it's pretty likely that drum is a mason. Here's how it stands in my book...

ALIVE: Mason
drum: likely Mason
Me: Apothecary/Hunter/Bodyguard
zokudu: Apothecary*/Hunter*/Bodyguard*/Werehamster
highland145: Apothecary*/Hunter*/Bodyguard*/Cultist/Werewolf/Werehamster
PenguinPower: Apothecary*/Hunter*/Bodyguard*/Cultist/Werewolf/Werehamster
MonKENy: Apothecary*/Hunter*/Bodyguard*/Cultist/Werewolf/Werehamster
dustb0wlkid: Apothecary*/Hunter*/Bodyguard*/Cultist/Werehamster
Chiro: Mystery role

I excluded the werewolf role from dustb0wlkid since it's unlikely (but possible) that he sent night actions at the very start of Day 2. Even if dust isn't a mason and it just slipped ALIVE's mind for some reason (unlikely considering how defensive he was), the probability that he is a werehamster is smaller than it being me or zokudu, so at least vote for one of us because it's very critical for team good that the werehamster dies ASAP. Being that I know myself to be on team good, I hope it is zokudu you lynch.

*Minus one, the role being what I am

Last edited:

Chiropteran

Diamond Member
Nov 14, 2003
I'm trying to comprehend all of alive's post, but I don't fully follow. I don't really have a strong feeling on anyone, but I do feel that hamburgerboy is playing like a good guy. given that feeling, I'll vote for zokudu as a retaliatory vote.

zokudu

Diamond Member
Nov 11, 2009
I'm trying to comprehend all of alive's post, but I don't fully follow. I don't really have a strong feeling on anyone, but I do feel that hamburgerboy is playing like a good guy. given that feeling, I'll vote for zokudu as a retaliatory vote.

Retaliatory for what? I haven't voted or accused you of anything.

Dr. Zaus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2008
Count:

ALIVE -> HamburgerBoy
zokudu -> PenguinPower
drum -> HamburgerBoy
MonKENy -> drum
HamburgerBoy -> zokudu
highland145 -> zokudu
zokudu -> HamburgerBoy
PenguinPower -> zokudu
Chiropteran -> zokudu

The sun is fading and the dark is soporific... soon the village will sleep without a lynching...

highland145

Lifer
Oct 12, 2009
Count:

ALIVE -> HamburgerBoy
zokudu -> PenguinPower
drum -> HamburgerBoy
MonKENy -> drum
HamburgerBoy -> zokudu
highland145 -> zokudu
zokudu -> HamburgerBoy
PenguinPower -> zokudu
Chiropteran -> zokudu

The sun is fading and the dark is soporific... soon the village will sleep without a lynching...
wut?

HamburgerBoy

Lifer
Apr 12, 2004
MonKENy is offline and no one else is likely to change their vote. I assume at least dustb0wlkid will be found to have spontaneously combusted, but a day wasted is just a day closer for team good defeat.

HamburgerBoy

Lifer
Apr 12, 2004

Too obvious or did I say something wrong that I missed? Just stressing the importance of a successful lynch, especially since it requires a minimum of two werewolf attacks being that we have to kill the werehamster first. Of course, on a positive note an eaten apothecary buys us another day, and there's still the possibility of a successful bodyguard move, but...

If ALIVE were here I'd ask him to change his vote so that one of his two strong suspects would be guaranteed dead.

HamburgerBoy

Lifer
Apr 12, 2004
Day 1 was 3v2v2 yet apparently Dixy still decided via RNG (albeit to kill the thrice-voted LightRider). I've always assumed the voting system was somewhat arbitrary.

ALIVE

Golden Member
May 21, 2012
Day 1 was 3v2v2 yet apparently Dixy still decided via RNG (albeit to kill the thrice-voted LightRider). I've always assumed the voting system was somewhat arbitrary.

why random??
is not the kill with a majority vote??

dust is out of the picture cause i called him afk
so far he has not voted
so dixy as told he will kill him after 24h that is when day 4 starts
sooooooo why to worry about a dead man???
good or bad dust is toasted

hamster is a nice role wants to go around with no suspicion so
why vote for drum on day 2??? simple could go on storma and hide himself

so far dust is still mia so he is dead

ALIVE

Golden Member
May 21, 2012
I'll go with zokudufor now. Don't entirely agree with Alive's logic...

i said okey do you agree that the hamster is more likely pin point to this 2
or not??? well after all i accuse you as team bad i do not expect to fully agree with all :)
but team bad is even more eager to eat the hamster cause you can not kill it at night :p

ALIVE

Golden Member
May 21, 2012

i am here ask me what you want
i bet i can confuse you more :)

ALIVE

Golden Member
May 21, 2012

jujufish was the one who said that voted with rng and voted lightrider