Are you a werewolf Forum Game #18 Killing Penguin for eating the fish and burger....

Page 10 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

ALIVE

Golden Member
May 21, 2012
Awesome. ALIVE definitely nailed a lot of things. After I had died PenguinPower's arguments for innocence were convincing me, and I was leaning towards highland145 more than anything.

so you were the bodyguard right??
who was the cultirst????

well the logic was there
i was right about zokudu and you being one of you the hamster

what was monkey role???
penguinpower gave himself at day one with his voting
day 2 cleared things for the hamster

HamburgerBoy

Lifer
Apr 12, 2004
highland just implied he was the apothecary, and since we didn't need to kill the cultist it had to be dustb0wlkid. I'm the bodyguard, so MonKENy had to be the hunter.

MonKENy

Platinum Member
Nov 1, 2007
as a matter of fact it doesnt matter now since I know the last 2 bad players if you are right. Im the hunter

That means you are wrong about either highland or drum or chiro and if you are wrong about drum then you are not a mason.

That means Chiro or you is lying

Nope i am going with you on PenguinPower since I see the reasoning

MonKENy = Hunter
Alive = MAson
Drum = Mason
Chiro = bodyguard/apo
Highland = bodyguard/apo
Penguin = evil

The Numbers are still off though unless Dixy played like me and through extra roles in there

I said earlier

ALIVE

Golden Member
May 21, 2012
highland just implied he was the apothecary, and since we didn't need to kill the cultist it had to be dustb0wlkid. I'm the bodyguard, so MonKENy had to be the hunter.

well dust died with zokudu so the cultirst is still open
as it could not be at dust

HamburgerBoy

Lifer
Apr 12, 2004
well dust died with zokudu so the cultirst is still open
as it could not be at dust

What does zokudu have to do with it? He was the werehamster. There was only one cultist total, and aside from Chiro all other roles were accounted for. It had to be dustb0wlkid.

ALIVE

Golden Member
May 21, 2012
What does zokudu have to do with it? He was the werehamster. There was only one cultist total, and aside from Chiro all other roles were accounted for. It had to be dustb0wlkid.

if highland was the apothecary then dust was the cultirst

and what was chiropteran??

Dr. Zaus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2008
I thought that went quite well.

I'm going out of town for thanks giving and then i'm going to a conference the week after. So come early December I'll run another game (supposing there isn't one going already).

MonKENy

Platinum Member
Nov 1, 2007
lol not that I know of. Maybe leaving the 30th and coming back the 1st but thats it.

HamburgerBoy

Lifer
Apr 12, 2004
I'm working on creating a game myself, but it's in the prototype stage right now. If Dixy won't start one for a couple of weeks I'll see if I can get something together, but if anyone else wants to start one then please go ahead.

Dr. Zaus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2008
I'm working on creating a game myself, but it's in the prototype stage right now. If Dixy won't start one for a couple of weeks I'll see if I can get something together, but if anyone else wants to start one then please go ahead.

start a thread with your ideas for a game :)