Are you a werewolf Forum Game #18 Killing Penguin for eating the fish and burger....

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

ALIVE

Golden Member
May 21, 2012
conlusion are drawn by what people vote and say in the game

drum is not the fellow mason
geee i would be a fool to stick him out that plain would not i???

and hamburger your actions today does not lighten your place.

ALIVE

Golden Member
May 21, 2012
Yeah, that's why I said "A vote for the werewolf is a vote for the fool at the moment" just a few posts later. I didn't realize what the role actually meant, but if you read my posts you'll see that I'm in full agreement that we need to kill the werehamster first.

As I've said a million times before, however, only the werewolves, masons, and cultist has anything to go on Day 1. Voting for LightRider only means that I and zokudu are not a wolves/cultists, nothing more. Why don't you include drum on your list, by the way? Is he your mason brother?

you have not said that
a vote to woolf is a vote to the fool
i have reply all your post and now you can not edit them
at which post you said that???
from my first post i asked for taking out the hamster
and all we get from you is about the wolf
and now suddenly you agree that we must target the hamster???

ALIVE

Golden Member
May 21, 2012
from the second day voting
cultist can vote for storma cause he know it is not the wolf
wolf can not vote storma cause he is afraid of being the cultist

monkey is the wolf
penguinpower is the cultist

in case i do not make the night

my thoughts

penguinpower tried to save lightrider by manipulating jujufish

HamburgerBoy

Lifer
Apr 12, 2004
So what about Day 2? 7 people voted to lynch Storma. Yeah, I started it, but zokudu was the very last one to vote. Yeah, he voted for LightRider, but he could just as likely be good. I mean, fine, we don't have a ton to go on so you want to maximize your chances by voting for a guy that is almost certainly not on team evil. In the case of zokudu, assuming he's not evil, and assuming you are the mason (i.e. therefore he isn't), there's a 1/3 chance that he's the werehamster. In the case of the other four people you called out, there's a 1/5 chance. It's still not 1/2 like you are acting, but I guess we have to go with the best odds we can. Unless someone would like to disprove ALIVE's claim of being a mason, I have no choice but to vote zokudu.

Also...

A senseless death, especially since we receive no new information from that. A vote for the werewolf is a vote for the fool at the moment, and AFAIK the only guaranteed information comes in the form of protection either via the bodyguard or via werehamster immunity to werewolves.

dustb0wlkid is playing even closer to the chest than usual, but I don't know that it's safe to lynch him yet.

ALIVE

Golden Member
May 21, 2012
So what about Day 2? 7 people voted to lynch Storma. Yeah, I started it, but zokudu was the very last one to vote. Yeah, he voted for LightRider, but he could just as likely be good. I mean, fine, we don't have a ton to go on so you want to maximize your chances by voting for a guy that is almost certainly not on team evil. In the case of zokudu, assuming he's not evil, and assuming you are the mason (i.e. therefore he isn't), there's a 1/3 chance that he's the werehamster. In the case of the other four people you called out, there's a 1/5 chance. It's still not 1/2 like you are acting, but I guess we have to go with the best odds we can. Unless someone would like to disprove ALIVE's claim of being a mason, I have no choice but to vote zokudu.

Also...

the hamster fears only the lynch not the wolfs
so that meaning the hamster will vote this way to be invisible and not provoking

as you can see monkey is provoking
dust will be killed by dixy i called him afk so he is out day 3
no need to worry about him
penguin power is on team wolf

so as you see the
not many options for the hamster :)

as i said
you or zokudu i am willing to go either way if you can convise me otherwise
or zokudu manage to spoil it by himself

ALIVE

Golden Member
May 21, 2012
A senseless death, especially since we receive no new information from that. A vote for the werewolf is a vote for the fool at the moment, and AFAIK the only guaranteed information comes in the form of protection either via the bodyguard or via werehamster immunity to werewolves.

dustb0wlkid is playing even closer to the chest than usual, but I don't know that it's safe to lynch him yet.

yeap a comment you made before i start my analysis of how things stand

i know i can not be 100% for the hamster
but you must say that i have narrowed him down
to a better odd

HamburgerBoy

Lifer
Apr 12, 2004
If provocative posting makes you less suspicious of a guy, why are you so adamant on lynch the guy that started the lynch train against Storma? zokudu has flown under the radar more than I have.

ALIVE

Golden Member
May 21, 2012
If provocative posting makes you less suspicious of a guy, why are you so adamant on lynch the guy that started the lynch train against Storma? zokudu has flown under the radar more than I have.

actually i called for a discusion for voting between you 2
and you can see that i have posted
why zokudu you vote for penguinpower???
that makes him high suspicion at this moment

many has not logged
and both you and zokudu reactions are suspicious
can not really tell which one is hiding.
also asking or naming drum as a mason hmmm is not good for team good cause you give 2 targets for the wolf when there is only one bodyguard

after all wolf want a safe kill kill the wrong one and he will loose a night
asking or better naming the 2nd mason helps the wolf team

i say again drum in not the mason

explain this movement from your side hamburgerboy
how that behavior helped the town??

HamburgerBoy

Lifer
Apr 12, 2004
You drew suspicion to drum by excluding him from your werewolf/cultist suspect list. Throughout this thread you've accused or suspected virtually every player aside from drum. That makes you suspicious, especially since you and he could also potentially be werewolf/cultist yourself. If anyone has ousted him, it is you. I'm not demanding that the second mason come forth and admit to anything, nor do I expect you to break your masonic pledge of secrecy, but anyone willing to confirm your story is welcomed by me.

PenguinPower

Platinum Member
Apr 15, 2002
if you vote for chiro nothign had ended
then jujufish would have 2 option either chiro or lightrider
so thats 50%
thats why you vote me and called it is 3 way tie
making it 33% of choice

when there were 7 people with votes you could vote another one and then there would be 8 people vote to choose juju from
14%
bad call penguin bad call

If there was a three-way tie, and I changed my vote...there wouldn't be a tie anymore.

PenguinPower

Platinum Member
Apr 15, 2002
You drew suspicion to drum by excluding him from your werewolf/cultist suspect list. Throughout this thread you've accused or suspected virtually every player aside from drum. That makes you suspicious, especially since you and he could also potentially be werewolf/cultist yourself. If anyone has ousted him, it is you. I'm not demanding that the second mason come forth and admit to anything, nor do I expect you to break your masonic pledge of secrecy, but anyone willing to confirm your story is welcomed by me.

Nvm. I see what you're saying. Possible, team bad would want to get rid of the hamster just as much as team good.

Last edited:

ALIVE

Golden Member
May 21, 2012

besides leaving drum out
by the way i left chiropteran out also
but you can imagine why i did that or not??

well this is a game
i think of some things and i point them out
not mentioning him well shows him as a mason i must say
but really not all people read things carefuly all the post
you are the only one that does that
so pointing this out is hurting team good if it was true

so lets see you accuse being the cultist cause only him knows the wolf
you understand that the wolf does not know the cultist thus can not team up

it will be stupid for the other mason to come out right now
that will quarentee a kill for the wolf at night

i am the mason
i said what i have said
seeing the votes and people talk
and before i will be eaten by the wolf
i watch and see reaction to see posibilities

but one must say hamster between you and zokudu is so posible :)
it is almost a safe bet
so far i say you and stay at you

ALIVE

Golden Member
May 21, 2012
If there was a three-way tie, and I changed my vote...there wouldn't be a tie anymore.

jujufish had not voted
you vote and stated 3 way tie jujufish will choose

when in reality was 7 way tie jujufish choose

nevertheless you tried to manipulate jujufish away from lightrider

focusing at 3 targets not 2

as i said again
voting for chiro and thus 3 chiro
2 lightrider

ment that jujufish actually had to decide between those 2?

so you went voting for me to tell him look 3 people to choose not 2

well you forgot that jujufish had not voted thus even if we voted a person with one vote the end of voting will end with 4 way tie and thus jujufish vote would decided the way

so bad call penguin really bad call

ALIVE

Golden Member
May 21, 2012
Nvm. I see what you're saying. Possible, team bad would want to get rid of the hamster just as much as team good.

so team bad which one you point out
zokudu or hamburger???

zokudu voted for a woolf??? when he should go for a hamster
hamburger going around and around the topic??? lets find the woolf but then says of course not the wolf the hamster and then saying ohhhhh look there is the second mason and then ohhhhh alive you are team wolf lol

so which one is quilty as sin??

drum

Diamond Member
Feb 1, 2003
alive, i love your thoughts in these games but reading your posts makes my head hurt.

HamburgerBoy

Lifer
Apr 12, 2004
besides leaving drum out
by the way i left chiropteran out also
but you can imagine why i did that or not??

well this is a game
i think of some things and i point them out
not mentioning him well shows him as a mason i must say
but really not all people read things carefuly all the post
you are the only one that does that
so pointing this out is hurting team good if it was true

so lets see you accuse being the cultist cause only him knows the wolf
you understand that the wolf does not know the cultist thus can not team up

it will be stupid for the other mason to come out right now
that will quarentee a kill for the wolf at night

i am the mason
i said what i have said
seeing the votes and people talk
and before i will be eaten by the wolf
i watch and see reaction to see posibilities

but one must say hamster between you and zokudu is so posible :)
it is almost a safe bet
so far i say you and stay at you

Chiro was left out for the obvious reason that he got a random mystery role, and is not the werehamster, unless there are two of them.

zokudu voted for a woolf??? when he should go for a hamster
hamburger going around and around the topic??? lets find the woolf but then says of course not the wolf the hamster and then saying ohhhhh look there is the second mason and then ohhhhh alive you are team wolf lol

lolwut? I stopped supporting finding the werewolf once I understood the full consequence of the werehamster's existence. I'm all for finding the werehamster. Lynch zoduku now and our odds improve. If we're wrong and he's the apothecary, bodyguard, or hunter, at the very least we can be certain we're not going to kill a werewolf (unless zoduku is the hunter and he kills the werewolf in his dying shot).

Last edited:

MonKENy

Platinum Member
Nov 1, 2007
I know alive is wrong in at least some of guessing. I also feel that he right in hamburger or zoduku as a major player. But that also like hamburger says unless Drum is a mason then hes also on team bad. So I vote for him. It started as a smack up side his head for talking poo about my game but then it turned into legit reasoning.

ALIVE

Golden Member
May 21, 2012
I know alive is wrong in at least some of guessing. I also feel that he right in hamburger or zoduku as a major player. But that also like hamburger says unless Drum is a mason then hes also on team bad. So I vote for him. It started as a smack up side his head for talking poo about my game but then it turned into legit reasoning.

welll
where is chiropteran??
where is dust??? reported as afk from me
where is highland?

so much talk and 2 players do not talk??
chiro??? highland???

also hamburgerboy style is to talk lot
zokudu talks to little to nothing one post per day???

i can not reveal the mason as i said it will give 2 targets for the woolf
at night and a guarentee kill
people that ask me to tell the other mason are team wolf

maybe it is drum maybe he is not i will take that to my grave

ALIVE

Golden Member
May 21, 2012
Chiro was left out for the obvious reason that he got a random mystery role, and is not the werehamster, unless there are two of them.

lolwut? I stopped supporting finding the werewolf once I understood the full consequence of the werehamster's existence. I'm all for finding the werehamster. Lynch zoduku now and our odds improve. If we're wrong and he's the apothecary, bodyguard, or hunter, at the very least we can be certain we're not going to kill a werewolf (unless zoduku is the hunter and he kills the werewolf in his dying shot).

okey i made some thinking
so i ask hamburgerboy zokudu monkey drum penguinpower
the rest are missing in action
do you agree with me that the hamster must be between zokudu and hamburgerboy???

lets make a poll do you agree with this part??? yes or no???

reason to pick this 2
1)day one the voting was too close so no team wolf will vote for his fellow wolf
2)penguinpower tried to manipulate the voting to save lightrider
3)day 2 voting excludes monkey who voted drum and dust who vote for noone
also dust is reported as afk so he will be killed anyhow from dixy
4) i can exclude the mason

did i forgot anything???

lets start examining part part of the reason i pick zokudu and hamburgerboy and see where we will be

the hamster is going down at this lynch

zokudu

Diamond Member
Nov 11, 2009
Gah sorry been really busy with school and such. I honestly can't be assed to read the novels posted above. If I need to vote for HamburgerBoy so be it but wow these games got really intense when I stopped paying attention.