Are all liberals this confused?

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

MrPALCO

Banned
Nov 14, 1999
Forgive me, but without seeing you and those of like mind take the lead and do what they advocate for others, I find it difficult to believe that you have really found this to be valid.

:)

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Well then, MrPALCO, please forgive me if I take nothing you say seriously about abortion until I see you actually give birth to a child.

natenut

Dec 30, 2000
My my, things are getting hot in here.

I think i'm a liberal hybrid and I don't think I'm confused. I know that gun control means hitting your target!

I also know that its Thou shall not MURDER not kill! Murder is the killing of a person, not an elk! (i.e. death penalty) Elk meat is good! I'd rather eat something I have killed that a cow killed by anal electricution, then cut up by 50 people fed up with their job. Who knows what they do to thoes animals once slaughterd.

I think some people forget WE are in the food chain too! Our minds make us top preditors, our only enemy is ourselves. (and polar bears i think)