Anyone up for some TF2?

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

KeithTalent

Elite Member | Administrator | No Lifer
Administrator
Nov 30, 2005
I'll be there shortly, just need to eat first.

KT

Tremulant

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2004
Had to leave kinda abruptly before, but I'll hop back on in a few minutes

edit: I'm juicetan, btw.. (and yes, I know I'm pretty bad!)

KeithTalent

Administrator
Nov 30, 2005
Originally posted by: 40Hands
We should plan for a game after 5 pm tonight. What about 6?

Pacific? I should be able to make it around 6:30ish Pacific, just have to meet a buddy for a beer after work, but should be available after that.

KT

40Hands

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2004
Sorry forgot to mention that I'm EST. Let's plan for both EST and PST for ~6 to 7 pm

Unless others have better times?

tomt4535

Golden Member
Jan 4, 2004
im game if anyone wants to play, might have to take a break for a beer run but ill be around

zerocool84

Lifer
Nov 11, 2004
So do we wanna set up a game tonight??? Just let me know. I'm itchin to play since I still have my damn pink eye and no one wants to go to bars with me and kill their game.....

TheInternet1980

Golden Member
Jan 9, 2006
I'm looking for 5 or so AT'ers, who would like admin rights on the server. Send me PM, with your heatware ID, if you're interested.

I need to get some traffic in this thing regularly, or it just won't be worth it to keep up. :(

KeithTalent

Administrator
Nov 30, 2005
Originally posted by: M0oG0oGaiPan
Maybe you should stick to the valve maps for a short time and then phase in the custom maps after you get a solid player base. Most people don't like dling custom maps.

I agree. I've noticed the server gets much busier when we are playing Dustbowl or Gravelpit, then sort of fizzles out when it goes to something else.

KT

Tremulant

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2004
My favorite maps are Dustbowl, Badlands, and Warpath (even though it's not an official map). Haven't played in like a week though, and I won't be able to play again until this weekend. :(

TheInternet1980

Golden Member
Jan 9, 2006
Originally posted by: M0oG0oGaiPan
Maybe you should stick to the valve maps for a short time and then phase in the custom maps after you get a solid player base. Most people don't like dling custom maps.

We've gone all stock maps as of now.

I have received a few apps from people here, but I should clarify some. I need 1 or 2 people, who have some time on their hands to help config the server (beetles mod at the moment). As I just don't have the time to do so.

I will be purchasing hlxstats for the server this month, to see if that brings in any more traffic.

If you're interested in helping with the config, definitely specify that in PM's.

People who have already PM'd me...expect to hear back sometime this evening.