Anyone up for some TF2?

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

40Hands

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2004
Originally posted by: Tizyler
Custom maps are SO lame.

Yeah, lets play the original maps forever. That sounds like fun....

Anyone down to play?

James Bond

Diamond Member
Jan 21, 2005
Originally posted by: TheInternet1980
Gametime tonight maybe? Say 7-8pm EST?

I won't be on until around 6PM PST. I'll make a post in here once I'm home.

Edit: Hey Internet, where do you host your server from? What connection?

Inferno0032

Golden Member
Mar 26, 2007
Hey bud,

Just to let you know, I haven't been able to get into your server, I get some "no map <mapname>" error. It doesn't seem to download or anything.

Born2bwire

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2005
Oooh, update while I've been gone.

Updated CTF mode to remember the player who stole the intelligence from the enemy base and reward that player if the flag is captured by someone else

I like that.

EDIT: Won't be playing anytime soon. Whenever I open up TF2, the game stutters horribly now, rendering it unplayable.

novasatori

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2003
i suck big time at tf2, but i wouldn't mind playing with at ppl, except this server is always empty, and when I join, I get bored and leave before anyone else joins.

Mutilator

Diamond Member
Aug 22, 2000
It has been mostly full all afternoon. Once you get 4-5 people on it'll usually fill up.

Abel007

Platinum Member
Jun 12, 2001
I would love to play, but as someone else mentioned every time I log on (mostly evening time) the server is empty.

Tremulant

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2004
I've been playing the past few nights from like 6:30pm to 8:00pm (eastern), but no one is on the server at that time :(

KeithTalent

Elite Member | Administrator | No Lifer
Administrator
Nov 30, 2005
I've been playing for at least a little bit almost every night, but you are all correct, this server is typically empty. If you guys want to get a game going send a message through Steam Friends, or post here because maybe if we get at least one or two people in the server that will start things going.

Cheers,
KT

zerocool84

Lifer
Nov 11, 2004
Originally posted by: The Bakery
I'm in.

When you die, that's me logging on.

imma pop-in too. no work for me today since I have pink eye. And yes, no one farted on my pillow.

TheInternet1980

Golden Member
Jan 9, 2006
Originally posted by: zerocool84
I'm in.

imma pop-in too. no work for me today since I have pink eye. And yes, no one farted on my pillow.

lol

Do I need to start giving out admin to AT dudes to get people on? ;)

zerocool84

Lifer
Nov 11, 2004
Originally posted by: TheInternet1980
Originally posted by: zerocool84
I'm in.

lol

Do I need to start giving out admin to AT dudes to get people on? ;)

I was in for like half an hour yesterday. no one came in. Imma pop in right now and leave it on. If someone wants to pop in i'll be in there idle......I still have my pink eye. They won't let me go to work until saturday.