Anyone know a serious gaming girl?

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

digiram

Diamond Member
Apr 17, 2004
My sister in law games.. She actually got me into playing Xbox. She used to play Gears 2 with us alot, and once in a while she jumps in and plays some COD with us. For the most part, she's into the RPG's Oblivion, Skyrim, etc, but she almost plays everything.

Bonus: She is cute.

Aikouka

Lifer
Nov 27, 2001
She's a serious mmo player.

I tend to see this thrown around a lot. By "serious" do you mean she seriously plays a lot or that she's a serious, hardcore player. There's a really big difference in someone that just plays a MMO way too much, and someone that's really good at it.

This one girl in my old guild surprised me when I found out how she played. She used a laptop, which doesn't sound too odd... until I say that she used the trackpad too. The thing is... you probably never would have guessed, because if you randomly said something like, "Trap the add!", it was done rather promptly.

Obsoleet

Platinum Member
Oct 2, 2007
My fiancee is in league with the PopCap and Nintendo games crowd. I prefer it that way. I've been toning down my own gaming to games that don't consume so much time. She'll try new games with me or watch me play for a while. We do play 2-player games once in a while, and should probably buy a Kinect (we have no consoles) as we enjoy trying it out when we go to a store. I doubt we'll pick one up though as neither of us care enough.

In my life, overall hiding away in a room for 8+ hours gaming has never been my weakspot.
She encourages me to get out more, I like taking her to White Sox, Cubs (free work tickets only), Chivas, Bears or Bulls games instead.
So we go gaming together. :)

She's pretty hot, I wouldn't swap her out for a more devoted gamer girl. I think I'd be afraid of the consequences of doing so (for my own happiness).

I was with a girl for 3-4 years about a decade ago that introduced me to Everquest. I knew what it was for sure, but never had interest in MMOs.. played that for a while then we played the first 6 months of WoW's release. I dropped MMOs after her because I never really got into it. She was decent looking, I'd rate her as pretty.. but she had huge knockers. Those really make an average girl look a lot better to the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd glance. Unfortunately big boobs almost always (in time) = big gut. I think someday she'll have a weight problem but not bad as long as she kept that at bay. She was a touch short of 'hot' though. Depends who's judging.

Last edited: