- Dec 19, 2008
Yessir, I can certainly wait. The question is though cost and motherboard cost to adopt the latest releases and if it's truly worth while (for the cost). Time is less crucial to me, as 2 months isn't going to change much for me, other than patience. I've waited this long to upgrade as it is. My current system works, I'm just looking to cut my processing time in half or better with the upgrade (which I've already confirmed will do so). I will look up the 12c & 16c you mentioned to try and learn more. Thanks!