Alky's thread.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

airdata

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2010

obama-laugh.jpg

OutHouse

Lifer
Jun 5, 2000
i thought a guy with all your money would use a service like establishedmen.com. OKcupid is for poor losers.

FYI i hope your wife uses this thread in divorce court and takes you for all your worth for infidelity.

Last edited:

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Sorry Alky. I been fucking your wife so much she just has none left for you.

sjwaste

Diamond Member
Aug 2, 2000
Nothing beats some good grilled salami on rye. Add some latkes on the side and you're in heaven.

What kinda cheese we putting on that? I'm thinking some really good provolone, or, fresh mozzarella.

bignateyk

Lifer
Apr 22, 2002
I hope you get hit by a bus and your wife collects major $$ from life insurance. But knowing you, you probably aren't thoughtful enough to carry life insurance for your wife.

tokie

Golden Member
Jun 1, 2006
What kinda cheese we putting on that? I'm thinking some really good provolone, or, fresh mozzarella.

No cheese. That would be an affront to any good deli sandwich. This is a meat sandwich and the meat should be the only attraction.

It is just literally grilled salami (little bit of honey on it) put on some rye.

Applesauce with the latkes to help it go down. Water on the side.

sjwaste

Diamond Member
Aug 2, 2000
No cheese. That would be an affront to any good deli sandwich. This is a meat sandwich and the meat should be the only attraction.

It is just literally grilled salami (little bit of honey on it) put on some rye.

Applesauce with the latkes to help it go down. Water on the side.

I have some homemade salami sitting in a bucket of oil for longer term storage. I suppose I should cut into one and make a sandwich. A little honey is a nice addition, but I think I'd go with a slice of provolone. The real problem is getting good rye up here.

mizzou

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2008
Dating websites scare me. I would feel like I'm putting my #%@! into a dirty inverted rubber glove that was found in the back of a truck stop bathroom.

But the glove lies to you and says it's brand new and anti-bacterial.

Then you go home and start counting the open sores.