Alky's thread.

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
Joined OKCupid yesterday. Chatting with 4 chicks now that are totally fuckable and not fatties.

I need to divorce my wife. I feel like a jerk about it since she only lacks in the sex department and it's the holidays coming up that she really loves.

But I have to move on. I have fought this for the last four years and let my injuries and weight gain let me stay unfocused. Now I am pretty close to buff and getting major attention. I crave that.

Split off from the good news thread. Alky craves attention (see above.) We already know. -Admin DrP

Last edited by a moderator:

Dr. Zaus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2008
+++ this space for rent +++

Joined OKCupid yesterday. Chatting with 4 chicks now that are totally fuckable and not fatties.

I need to divorce my wife. I feel like a jerk about it since she only lacks in the sex department and it's the holidays coming up that she really loves.

But I have to move on. I have fought this for the last four years and let my injuries and weight gain let me stay unfocused. Now I am pretty close to buff and getting major attention. I crave that.

I do not believe you.

Last edited:

olds

Elite Member
Mar 3, 2000
getting major attention. I crave that
That's because you have no self worth. It's evident by all your attention whore threads. Your self esteem is so low that you crave validation from others.
You have an undiagnosed mental condition. Seek help.

LookBehindYou

Platinum Member
Dec 23, 2010
tCp90.gif

Number1

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2006

Split off from the good news thread. Alky craves attention (see above.) We already know. -Admin DrP

!!!
Potentially epic thread, please tell us more.

DannyBoy

Diamond Member
Nov 27, 2002
www.danj.me
getting major attention. I crave that
That's because you have no self worth. It's evident by all your attention whore threads. Your self esteem is so low that you crave validation from others.
You have an undiagnosed mental condition. Seek help.

death-is-a-side-effect-of-most-things.jpg

CZroe

Lifer
Jun 24, 2001
I can't believe such self-centered people still exist and actually brag about it like it's a character strength. Shame on you for signing up. Shame on you for ever marrying if you weren't truly committed to your spouse and not your needs. You aren't special because you like attention. Most people do. At least some of us have self control and do what's right.

Fritzo

Lifer
Jan 3, 2001
He needs to set up a webcam so we can just sit and watch his awesomeness all day long.

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Do you and the wife get on well otherwise?

Surely this is something that you can both work out.
Has she always had a low sex drive? Is she on any medication that may affect her sex drive? (ironically the pill can kill sex drive in some women)

PhoKingGuy

Diamond Member
Nov 15, 2007
I'd actually really like to see an endocrine panel on you, those supplements might have sent you into some sort of imbalance (pretty common actually in middle aged men on the GNC diet)

Uppsala9496

Diamond Member
Nov 2, 2001
Won't a divorce mess up the sale of your home?
And are you still getting your wife the $25,000 rolex she wants? What about your cars? Even if they are in your name, she will have a right to them.

randomrogue

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2011
You're either a master troll or completely pathetic. Either way, get of the computer and do something with your life.