Alky's thread.

Page 12 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
So am I to understand that you believe that this thread is a conspiracy to allow Google to find the following terms together?

alkemyst unfaithful divorce cheat sex wife open marriage lack of commitment girlfriend other woman buff bod online troll bedhopping fromunda cheese

alkemyst fromunda cheese

cheese fromunda alkemyst

I wonder if it will work to push this thread to the top of the search results for fromunda cheese alkemyst fromunda cheese? Now, whenever some knowledge seeker seeks the meaning of alkemyst fromunda cheese this thread should pop up. I should link a picture of fromunda cheese to this thread so people wil for now and ever associate fromunda cheese and alkemyst and cheating unfaithful divorce.

maybe the affair with the Fromunda cheese and his wife found out.

momeNt

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2011
Wincest is the dumbest shit posted on 4chan.

"Oh brother, the way you lick me reminds me of how, in chemistry and physics, the Avogadro constant (symbols: L, NA) is defined as the number of constituent particles (usually atoms or molecules) in a mole of the substance. It is a dimensionless number and has the value 6.02214129(27)×1023 mol−1. If mom finds out, I'll be pissed. And then Dad will probably figure that changes in the SI units are proposed that will change the constant to exactly 6.02214X×1023 when it is expressed in the unit mol−1 (see New SI definitions)."

^ Those make me laugh.

Spidermanning (or cheesing) in these threads is probably going to start a pretty big ban wave. I suggest we try keeping this on topic and about alkemyst, not cheese.

diesbudt

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2012
Well if it means anything I googled

"alkemyst cheese"

And this thread is the top of the list.

preslove

Lifer
Sep 10, 2003
Your most recent pic shows you as a huge fatass. Really, you let yourself go to that extreme of a gut? I've never been that fat in my life.
Stop taking your fat aggression on ATOT.

Back on topic...
String cheese rocks.

srsly. All his pics show him holding in a big ass gut.

Alky, srsly, start on cardio if you don't want to be a fatass.

preslove

Lifer
Sep 10, 2003
ok i have heard stilton mentioned a few times..i gotta try this shit.

I THINK i may have had it. but it really don't stand out..

It's a really good blue that's native to England. It goes great with good bread and beer.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
It's a really good blue that's native to England. It goes great with good bread and beer.

i love a good blue. at hivee its one i will usually get a brand (if small sliver) i haven't tried.

i think it's my favorite type of cheese actually.

momeNt

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2011
I eat my wings without ranch, I generally like the sauce enough to eat it on its own.

On my way back from Niagara Falls I stopped in Buffalo and ate at Duff's, didn't stop at the birthplace though, I think it's called anchor bar. Duff's was really good though.

Toronto had some really fucked up burgers, like baked meatloaf on a bun, so I also got a burger at Duff's. After eating those shit Toronto burgers twice, it was so good to be back home in 'Murrica.

RPD

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2009
I love the bleu cheese on a good iceburger wedge salad. BOMB.

Anubis

No Lifer
Aug 31, 2001
tbqhwy.com
i love a good blue. at hivee its one i will usually get a brand (if small sliver) i haven't tried.

i think it's my favorite type of cheese actually.
yea its like a better bleu. if you like bleu and gorgonzola you should like stilton

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
yea its like a better bleu. if you like bleu and gorgonzola you should like stilton

I love gorgonzola, it's creamy and mild. Stilton is bitter and crumbly. They are nothing like each other.

Roquefort is an awesome blue cheese if you want something strong. Strong, salty, tangy and very blue!

96Firebird

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2010
On my way back from Niagara Falls I stopped in Buffalo and ate at Duff's, didn't stop at the birthplace though, I think it's called anchor bar. Duff's was really good though.

Duffs is great. Anchor Bar may have been the first, but I don't think they're that good. They opened a restaurant here and only lasted a couple years. I have a few favorite wing places around Rochester, can never have enough chicken wings. Until you die.

I find it funny that this thread has turned into a discussion about chicken wings and condiments.

Ns1

No Lifer
Jun 17, 2001
Duffs is great. Anchor Bar may have been the first, but I don't think they're that good. They opened a restaurant here and only lasted a couple years. I have a few favorite wing places around Rochester, can never have enough chicken wings. Until you die.

I find it funny that this thread has turned into a discussion about chicken wings and condiments.

I was in Buffalo and went to Duffs (same deal, was in Niagara staying in Buffalo). Wings were good but it didn't blow me away, and more expensive than I was expecting. My expectations were far, far too high. Lots of people eating when we went.

I am very glad I went to Buffalo and got the real deal though. However, our table was the only minority group in the whole joint. Slight culture shock.

momeNt

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2011

I'm glad I went to duff's then. Looking at Anchor bar on yelp and through pictures it seemed like they had "sold out".

And yes, all alkemyst threads should become food threads.

SagaLore

Elite Member
Dec 18, 2001
So am I to understand that you believe that this thread is a conspiracy to allow Google to find the following terms together?

alkemyst unfaithful divorce cheat sex wife open marriage lack of commitment girlfriend other woman buff bod online troll bedhopping fromunda cheese

alkemyst fromunda cheese

cheese fromunda alkemyst

I wonder if it will work to push this thread to the top of the search results for fromunda cheese alkemyst fromunda cheese? Now, whenever some knowledge seeker seeks the meaning of alkemyst fromunda cheese this thread should pop up. I should link a picture of fromunda cheese to this thread so people wil for now and ever associate fromunda cheese and alkemyst and cheating unfaithful divorce.

holy keywords spam!

You have to link to his profile using that term, not using his name.

And also, that is gross. D: