Alky's thread.

Page 10 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

TallBill

Lifer
Apr 29, 2001
Yeah they brought out a horseradish sauce and I was like.. um just gimme fresh horseradish

rise

Diamond Member
Dec 13, 2004
I have some homemade salami sitting in a bucket of oil for longer term storage. I suppose I should cut into one and make a sandwich. A little honey is a nice addition, but I think I'd go with a slice of provolone. The real problem is getting good rye up here.
Do you have any recipes to share, salami and prosciutto in particular?

MagickMan

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2008
i thought a guy with all your money would use a service like establishedmen.com. OKcupid is for poor losers.

FYI i hope your wife uses this thread in divorce court and takes you for all your worth for infidelity.

He's making it up as he goes along, cut him some slack. :sneaky:

Anubis

No Lifer
Aug 31, 2001
tbqhwy.com
Did you know that almost all wasabi found in this country is actually ground horseradish that has been dyed green? I just leanred this a little while back. o_O

yea most of the powered stuff is that and they make it into the paste with water.

real wasabi is somewhat expensive and hard to grow,

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
Did you know that almost all wasabi found in this country is actually ground horseradish that has been dyed green? I just leanred this a little while back. o_O

No, again like so many here you are very wrong. Almost all MADE in this country is just horseradish, but you can get real wasabi in many places.

We still tend to have it sent directly from Japan though as it works out much lower cost and we can get better brands.

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
You know what is funny 700 FICO score is like getting A 400 on SAT for just signing your name. Alky can even get that score.

not with 20+ year tradelines you can't. A credit noob with nothing can easily. This will not get you a mortgage though.

you need to solve your hate issues bro, they just make you look like a bitch.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000

i read that it was 99% horseradish with 1% wasabi.

jman19

Lifer
Nov 3, 2000
I had a toasted jalapeno and asiago cheese bagel with herb and garlic cream cheese just the other day. Perfect amount of spice for breakfast, most awesome bagel I ever did eat

Ohh that sounds good... where did you get it?