Alabama & Georgia join Arizona in Show Me Your Papers

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

EagleKeeper

Discussion Club Moderator<br>Elite Member
Staff member
Oct 30, 2000
I still don't understand where those who are pro-illegal immigration think the money needed to deliver their anchor babies and other emergency room services as well as providing them free education, bilingual teachers, bilingual text books and free breakfast/lunch is going to come from while the country is going totally broke. The citizens of this country are having to pay increased hospitals costs and the quality of the education of children has suffered greatly because teachers are spending more time with those who did not learn english as their first language.

The pro-illegals feel that these people deserve a chance at a better life.
The cost is worth it as long as they themselves are not asked to pay for it.

good intentions - wrong implementation.

nehalem256

Lifer
Apr 13, 2012
If we allow our government to start chipping illegals it is only a matter of time before they start chipping us, except our chips WILL monitor us. You are out of your fucking mind to be supporting this.

Please explain how they will get chips with sufficient power to monitor us implanted :rolleyes:

And it is a retarded argument. Maybe we should stop putting criminals in prison, because otherwise it is just a matter of time before they put all of us in prison :rolleyes:

Not to mention the unconstitutionality of doing it to American citizens.

Arglebargle

Dec 2, 2006
How are illegals voting. Are the Democrats bringing/letting them in to polling without proper identification?

I guess they must be getting jobs as programmers at Diebold (oops, Premier Election Solutions), and letting the Democrats in on the voting machine backdoors.

Arglebargle

Dec 2, 2006
Why do you think they are so against requiring voters to show government photo ID? :hmm:

Because, historically, the higher the voter turnout, the greater the Democratic vote. Pretty simple, really. It's not like this sort of thing hasn't been done for decades in a number of different ways.